• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why nobody thought of it before? (Dragon Ball 2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't even need a text or Scans here, as we've already accepted the fact that Infinite Zamasu merged with the entire Future Trunks timeline And Zeno deleted it. However, there is one detail that I haven't seen anyone talk about... Zamasu joined the timeline and was affecting even the present in a minimal way, this would no longer affect him minimum two Continuns? And another... If Zamasu joined the entire timeline this would include the 12 universes of it, when Goku asked Kaioshin if Zeno was alive it gave a clear quote that affected the other universes and even the world of Zeno who couldn't even live in that totally destroyed timeline anymore, considering that and what Zamasu was affecting until the present it's even safe to think a 2-C from 12 to 13 Continuns what do you think about? Since Dragon Ball is getting a high review I wanted to discuss this matter

Honestly, I don't even need a text or Scans here, as we've already accepted the fact that Infinite Zamasu merged with the entire Future Trunks timeline And Zeno deleted it. However, there is one detail that I haven't seen anyone talk about... Zamasu joined the timeline and was affecting even the present in a minimal way, this would no longer affect him minimum two Continuns? And another... If Zamasu joined the entire timeline this would include the 12 universes of it, when Goku asked Kaioshin if Zeno was alive it gave a clear quote that affected the other universes and even the world of Zeno who couldn't even live in that totally destroyed timeline anymore, considering that and what Zamasu was affecting until the present it's even safe to think a 2-C from 12 to 13 Continuns what do you think about? Since Dragon Ball is getting a high review I wanted to discuss this matter
All of these has been discussed before.

Moreover, as Shmooply brought up, we are in the process of a full upgrade for 2-C for the individual universes (which will likely result in character upgrades down the line).

This thread is redundant.

All of these has been discussed before.

Moreover, as Shmooply brought up, we are in the process of a full upgrade for 2-C for the individual universes (which will likely result in character upgrades down the line).

This thread is redundant.
Damn, I shouldn't have made that CRT then. But what was decided about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back