• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Base Goku post BoG is 2-C ( 3 universes/1 macrcosm) up until he goes UI and outscales Gods of Destruction ( 6 universes/ 2 macrocosms), multipliers don’t affect ratings anymore due to how the tier is established to work.
The values might not change, but there's still a humongous scaling chain that should be noted in a blog.

Btw broly is now High 3-A as well and so is SSJ3 Goku vía shaking hell, hell even manga Goku might become High 3-A as his power signature could be felt from the Kai realm an infinite distance away.
I don't think shaking hell would give a High 3-A feat. Hell being bigger than universe or whatever is currently underway for removal due to misinformation (non canon scan from RPG)

I don't think shaking hell would give a High 3-A feat. Hell being bigger than universe or whatever is currently underway for removal due to misinformation (non canon scan from RPG)
It’s actually the whole afterlife, my mistake, he just shook it as a whole from hell all the way to Dai Kaios palace which sits above Heaven ( universe sized )

I have several proofs citing that Gogeta created a Big Bang there, in the databook it also describes shaking the world or Universe (kind of like world and universe use the same kanji)

In my opinion, i think buuhan being 2-C with ED is nonsense, vegito literally told him to concentrate that power into his strikes, and he did! Also the ki shot right out of his body to perform the feat, it should be a 2-C feat for AP and Durability and DC, and then gt characters would just upscale and maybe some toei characters depending on the scaling chain, but most likely just upgrades Gt

Outside of Vice Shout, I'm not sure if Toei stuff can even get to Tier 2 (besides range).
And low multi range should be AP to, because that was the case for omega and why he is also 2-C. Being able to affect multiple spacetime continuums is not only range, but AP, because you would still have to affect spacetime.

In my opinion, i think buuhan being 2-C with ED is nonsense, vegito literally told him to concentrate that power into his strikes, and he did! Also the ki shot right out of his body to perform the feat, it should be a 2-C feat for AP and Durability and DC, and then gt characters would just upscale and maybe some toei characters depending on the scaling chain, but most likely just upgrades Gt
Imo he should be Low 2-C, 2-C via Enviromental damage because guides state that his attack covering the Living Realm started the chain reaction which would’ve destroyed the universe

Imo he should be Low 2-C, 2-C via Enviromental damage because guides state that his attack covering the Living Realm started the chain reaction which would’ve destroyed the universe
wait why low 2-C? "the universe" means the entire macrocosm, which buuhan would have affected with his own ki, and then concentrated that ki into normal attacks. I don't think the chain reaction is valid imo, because why didn't it keep going if it was chain reaction? When buuhan stopped, so did the destruction

Buuhan should be 2-C because he is breaking down the dimensional walls allowing dimensions large enough to ‘crush’ the universe to enter the living world in the first place, pretty sure you need to be opening up infinite sized portals for that to happen now which translates to space time manip through raw power on a larger than baseline universal scale.

Buuhan should be 2-C because he is breaking down the dimensional walls allowing dimensions large enough to ‘crush’ the universe to enter the living world in the first place, pretty sure you need to be opening up infinite sized portals for that to happen now which translates to space time manip through raw power on a larger than baseline universal scale.
yeah and since the universe is accepted as infinite now, that means those portals buuhan was opening would have covered an infinite distance while simultaneously destroying dimensional barriers on a low multiversal scale

Back