• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Imo he should be Low 2-C, 2-C via Enviromental damage because guides state that his attack covering the Living Realm started the chain reaction which would’ve destroyed the universe
To me the feat is a space time merger with extra steps, which are generally rated 2-C, Buuhan is ultimately forcing enough alternate space times to enter the living universe to cover it as a whole (crush it as Vegito states) which would then wipe out the rest of the macrocosm.

I don’t know why it’s rated separate from his AP to be honest given how we acknowledge Vice shout mechanics to be directly correlated with raw power in multiple profiles.

To me the feat is a space time merger with extra steps, which are generally rated 2-C, Buuhan is ultimately forcing enough alternate space times to enter the living universe to cover it as a whole (crush it as Vegito states) which would then wipe out the rest of the macrocosm.

I don’t know why it’s rated separate from his AP to be honest given how we acknowledge Vice shout mechanics to be directly correlated with raw power in multiple profiles.
Exactly!! That needs to change

wait why low 2-C? "the universe" means the entire macrocosm, which buuhan would have affected with his own ki, and then concentrated that ki into normal attacks. I don't think the chain reaction is valid imo, because why didn't it keep going if it was chain reaction? When buuhan stopped, so did the destruction
His attack covered the living realm and would destroy the universe
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039604358922383470/1077150653857660928/Screenshot_22.png
Though I wish it was 2-C
Buuhan should be 2-C because he is breaking down the dimensional walls allowing dimensions large enough to ‘crush’ the universe to enter the living world in the first place, pretty sure you need to be opening up infinite sized portals for that to happen now which translates to space time manip through raw power on a larger than baseline universal scale.
Thatd be Low 2-C for starting the chain reaction by covering the living universe and destroying it causing the chain reaction
When will 48 hours pass for high 3-A thread? I'm terrible with time.
already passed the upgrades all will happen in one crt

That settles it. All universes are confirmed to have an Other World
WpFZXDd.png

His attack covered the living realm and would destroy the universe
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039604358922383470/1077150653857660928/Screenshot_22.png
Though I wish it was 2-C

Thatd be Low 2-C for starting the chain reaction by covering the living universe and destroying it causing the chain reaction

already passed the upgrades all will happen in one crt
The problem is that for starters the feat is divided in multiple portions

1) Buuhan is breaking down the barriers/ manipulating space time in a a way that an infinite universe will be flooded by alternate dimensions of equiparable size( being referred to as covering the universe as a whole , or crushing it by Vegitos words) , this is by
definition a merger of separate spacetimes of universal scale which without need of destroying anything would already qualify for 2-C.

2) as direct result of the merger, the larger macrocosm comes under threat of destruction

Only part 2 of the feat can be considered chain reaction, the fact one infinite space time is going to be flooded or covered as a whole with another different space time is something that comes as direct result of Buuhans raw power, so much so that as soon as he loses focus, the process immediately stops.

The likely rating is fine, including Deagonx and firestorm, 2 staff is against solid.
I am not against solid high 3A, it's just that it's asking for unnecessary trouble opening the accepted thread and continue the discussion. That's it but I am leaving it to what you all guys think best, @LephyrTheRevanchist can open the thread anyway.
I don’t think Fire’s against it just thinks possibly and likely fits better and it’d be 3 staff with Lephy who agrees with solid
Yes. With me now being mod and I agreed with it, we had solid agreement from 3 staffs.

With Firestorm's input we got 4 (although he leaned more for a likely/possibly)

So who's gonna make the thread that sorts out new scaling for characters, once everything is sorted out and accepted? I elect @godofice or @Zamasu_Chan
I could make it but people suggested I wait for the 2-C crt’s 48 hours to go by so we can just upgrade the dbs characters to 2-C and then upgrade the High 3-A’s and get the speed upgrades in too
Then after that the cosmology blog can be checked and used. Since cosmology blogs are more of a formality.
l’ll talk to Fire about the blog

Back