• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What the heck that opening looks awesome. Also wrong otherwise we'd already have that Gas is faster than faster than infinite speed along Granola.

What the heck that opening looks awesome. Also wrong otherwise we'd already have that Gas is faster than faster than infinite speed along Granola.
I've seen a lot of characters get infinite speed with teleportation here in the past, but when it's DB it's treated as an absolute rule.

I just want to see when I have a feat in the work of infinite speed, vainly claims that it is hyperbole

Wasn't there discussion of some the movies contradicting instant transmission being instant? I forgot if it was referring to any instance in the anime too.

Meta Cooler and Goku fighting between IT, Goku's IT to new Vegeta in M8 Broly, and possibly more. None of these 2 examples would apply to Toei Goku's profile here anyway

The neat part in Kakarot is that they're not fighting in an instant transmission dimension or whatever, they seem to be doing it in the same spot in the duration of IT

Wasn't there discussion of some the movies contradicting instant transmission being instant? I forgot if it was referring to any instance in the anime too.

Meta Cooler and Goku fighting between IT, Goku's IT to new Vegeta in M8 Broly, and possibly more. None of these 2 examples would apply to Toei Goku's profile here anyway
Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball affecting Kibito's Kai-Kai when he bailed Goku out and throwing them off course mid-instantaneous TP should apply to GT speed wise

If I could gauge some opinions really quick. Is GT Goku vs DBS Grand Priest with speed unequal too based or what

For everyone whos forte doesnt seem to be science, Hit vs Goku ist an Infinite Speed feat and He still scales to Jirens fest.

Thats an outlier but still better than the wonky IT stuff.

Come at me xenoverse dbh and GT Stans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

8050302-screenshot_20210623-124719_chrome.jpg

For everyone whos forte doesnt seem to be science, Hit vs Goku ist an Infinite Speed feat and He still scales to Jirens fest.

Thats an outlier but still better than the wonky IT stuff.
Vsbttles being vs battles, Saint Seiya characters gained infinite speed due to miracles that make the cosmos infinite for a short period of time.

Tier 0 Dragonball, Goku best Martial artist, Vegeta most hax character and DBs popularity on par with pokemon ... i believe it ... one day ...

then i have to wipe myself clean 🤭🤭🤭

Tier 0 Dragonball, Goku best Martial artist, Vegeta most hax character and DBs popularity on par with pokemon ... i believe it ... one day ...

then i have to wipe myself clean 🤭🤭🤭
Tbf I don't count Pokemon because the majority of its popularity is from the games, the show in itself isn't as popular as Dragon Ball on its own I'm pretty certain.

Tbf I don't count Pokemon because the majority of its popularity is from the games, the show in itself isn't as popular as Dragon Ball on its own I'm pretty certain.

Yeah, no other anime is as iconic and recognizable as Dragonball.

But it doesnt really matter how Pokémon got to that level.

Back