• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I had a random pipe dream where Goten and Trunks convinced the Cell Juniors to perform the Super Saiyan God ritual and make the kids into SSGs. Would make an interesting what-if. 🤔

God can't interact with Broly either, I guess it would be incon?
God can interact with Broly, but he can only offer him power, which Broly would probably accept if God played it right or bothered him over and over again about it, especially using illusions which he can do. Which would let him influence Broly's decisions and kill him if he ever disobeyed. It's incon at minimum, but I'd argue in God's favor.

God can interact with Broly, but he can only offer him power, which Broly would probably accept if God played it right or bothered him over and over again about it, especially using illusions which he can do. Which would let him influence Broly's decisions and kill him if he ever disobeyed. It's incon at minimum, but I'd argue in God's favor.
Or this happens :
8637135-7777777777.gif

they mad cuz the king of shonen solos your shitty hax verse
:cool::cool::cool:
Nah, many of them beat DB in raw power aswell.

DB is kinda fodder outside of Shonen, ngl.

Also: Yogiri steps on Zeno's corpse 😉

Funny, isn't it? Someone who is only human level physically, but with his passive instant death Hax he has killed 2B, and 1-B beings.......

He says "die" and your shitty fodder Haxless and brainless Dragon Ball verse gets erased from existance 😎

Oh, Anos voldigoad and Rimuru also clap Goku the monkey, those from "Haxxy verses" will solo your favourite franchise 😁

Last edited:
God wouldn't even be able to touch Broly, given the absurd speed gap

God wouldn't even be able to touch Broly, given the absurd speed gap
It's not about him touching Broly, which he can't do, it's about him telepathically speaking to Broly, showing him illusions, and convincing Broly to accept his power. The speed gap is irrelevant, and you're also assuming Broly is just running around at full speed endlessly without ever stopping.

Funny, isn't it? Someone who is only human level physically, but with his passive instant death Hax he has killed 2B, and 1-B beings.......

He says "die" and your shitty fodder Haxless and brainless Dragon Ball verse gets erased from existance 😎

Oh, Anos voldigoad and Rimuru also clap Goku the monkey, those from "Haxxy verses" will solo your favourite franchise 😁

it looks like i have hit a nerve with you :ROFLMAO:

Tbh Yogiri seems like a cringy overly-edgy character from what I've seen of him but I've never read Instant Death so idk for sure.

See what I mean with hax bs?

It's not about him touching Broly, which he can't do, it's about him telepathically speaking to Broly, showing him illusions, and convincing Broly to accept his power. The speed gap is irrelevant, and you're also assuming Broly is just running around at full speed endlessly without ever stopping.
Not sure if that works on a psycho who only thinks about doing things to Kakarot

Not sure if that works on a psycho who only thinks about doing things to Kakarot
Him being a psychopath that wants only destruction and to kill Kakarot is precisely why I think it would work on him. God can cast illusions and speak telepathically, and can be convincing. Broly is an animalistic brute with an obsessive desire for power, chaos, and destruction. And there's no reason to think he can't just keep doing it over and over again.

Not to mention, Broly is insanely fast for letting the Hax hit him correctly.
There is no dodging here here. It's all thought-based mind hax or instant unavoidable death hax after he's accepted God's blessing, and Broly has no reason to be "dodging" anything when there isn't an opponent nearby. The speed gap literally does NOT matter.

Pushes up glasses 🤓Well clearly (proceeds to go on 3 paragraph long explanation of a theory)

It's just a random filler scene, I heavily doubt it means anything of value, and don't think an ability for Goku could really be deduced from it. The animators and writers just did it cause it looked cool.

Pushes up glasses 🤓Well clearly (proceeds to go on 3 paragraph long explanation of a theory)

It's just a random filler scene, I heavily doubt it means anything of value, and don't think an ability for Goku could really be deduced from it. The animators and writers just did it cause it looked cool.
In the end it should be just that lol. But I thought the scene was awesome anyway.

Back