• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

No because Hit was probably holding back or conserving stamina. Hit later went on to fight Jiren who sandbagged himself to the same level as when he fought 20x Kaioken Blue Goku and put up a better fight then the latter.
Never once is it implied that he's holding back. Plus Dyspo being able to interrupt his time manipulation at the beginning of the fight gives him incentive to not hold back

His RPL is strictly limited to his technique/hax and skill and not power. That was emphasized in U6 vs U7 tournament
No it isn't

His AD made him go from getting stomped by SSBKKx10 Goku to being able to fight on par with him

Okay. One of many. The English sub's were unfortunately all taken down. I will not waste any more time on this. This is common knowledge.
Common knowledge yet it isn't accepted on his profile here and if I were to ask a random person regarding Hit AD they'd be going about the Goku Black and Hit debate regarding their AD and comparing it. It's not really common knowledge then.

Last edited:
Common knowledge yet it isn't accepted on his profile here
If you read the actual CRT 75% of the people only agreed to it only refering to his fighting skills. The person who made the edits just wrote it without the other's consent. If one were to be picky, they could easily have it removed but no one cares.

Potential upgrade

SSG Goku during the Dyspo fight was treated as comparable to Hit, who is at least as strong as SSB Goku post-Future Trunks arc, who is at least 4.9 sextillion c

This means pre-UIO1 SSB Goku during the ToP should be at least 245 sextillion c (50 times 4.9 sextillion)

So every speed rating from pre-UIO1 SSB Goku and onward should be multiplied by 50
You can try to to make a CRT and get it accepted but there is a reason why this isn't considered in the first place so indirectly my point is accepted.

if I were to ask a random person regarding Hit AD they'd be going about the Goku Black and Hit debate regard their AD and comparing it. It's not really common knowledge then.
Because it doesn't change the fact that Hit possesses AD and in terms of evolution speed it is comparable to Black's.

If i were to ask a random person whether DBS Goku slaps GT Goku, they would say yes btw

Jesus christ.

"The person who made the edits just wrote it without the other's consent. If one were to be picky, they could easily have it removed but no one cares."

If that's the case sure (though I have no clue where that crt is)

Also I was more criticizing your statement on you saying it's common knowledge when evidently it's not really. (Not the debate regarding Goku black vs Hit, or whether it being common knowledge makes it right or wrong)

Okay. One of many. The English sub's were unfortunately all taken down. I will not waste any more time on this. This is common knowledge. His RPL makes his hax stronger. It even became layered as a result. ( Though I think it isn't accept on this wiki as such)
Not too sure about this, given that he has to overcome a 10x AP/Dura gap to deal damage to SSBKK Goku. Maybe just dura negg?

Not too sure about this, given that he has to overcome a 10x AP/Dura gap to deal damage to SSBKK Goku. Maybe just dura negg?
Yes he has durability negation. He can target vital points with his Phoenix eye fist by focusing all his energy in that strike. It's similar to Neji's chakra point disable.
If that's the case sure (though I have no clue where that crt is)
Content revision thread. You can make proposal for upgrades with them. Well maybe it gets accepted. I wouldn't mind as a Hit fan boy hahaha

Its not like his AD is treated as exclusively his techniques and fighting skill because later on in the fight we are shown him improving after getting stat-stomped

Thing is U6 SSBKKx10 Goku is most likely losing power as the fight goes on. He already mentioned that even Blue won't last long, and the Kaioken really damaged him badly after the fight ends. It's more likely Goku is getting weaker overtime than Hit getting stronger, now that I think of it.

I don't recall the Kaio-ken losing power as it goes, only stamina being drained and the body getting hurt though that's only If used for long extended periods of time.

I don't recall the Kaio-ken losing power as it goes, only stamina being drained and the body getting hurt though that's only If used for long extended periods of time.
Tbh it's just my headcanon. But I guess it somewhat applies. During the fight U6 arc Goku's body is already twitching before he fired the x10 Kamehameha, so his body is already getting unstable. During the Namek arc Krillin mentions Goku's ki is dropping after Goku used Kaioken x20. During the Saiyan Saga after Goku used Kaioken x4 even a friendly slap from Yajirobe hurt him badly. So since his base power is dropping, and Kaioken just multiplies your base power level. There's some evidence that it made him weaker over time.

Alright guys we need to chill with the buffs for like a few weeks. Let stuff settle, make sure the buffs are legit. Cuz in like a month GT got accepted as canon and 2C, DBS got to 2C, we've had several threads about how big the afterlife is, and now we have a infinite universe thread.

Like these are Ws, but let's take a week and not upgrade anything, give the mods a break.

I am predicting that LuffyRuffy and his crew will attempt to become Staff members next so they can make DB 1-A. The longterm planning deserves respect.

Btw. Godly Charmander who is banned, came out of nowhere to stop the upgrade.

I am predicting that LuffyRuffy and his crew will attempt to become Staff members next so they can make DB 1-A. The longterm planning deserves respect.

Btw. Godly Charmander who is banned, came out of nowhere to stop the upgrade.
I think if I manage to update the DB to infinity, I'll take a long-term vacation, this here is tiring, but I wanted to be an admin or moderator, it's always been my dream to help here.

I know it's pointless to talk about it but good god are the ratings on some of these profiles a textbook, perfect example of how illogical Vs. Battles Wiki's rules can be. By that I'm referring to the way that the wiki will literally ONLY consider face-value, blatant evidence rather than dabbling in even the slightest bit of what it would call "speculation". Jiren not having existence erasure resistance was a topic of long debate that ended without him even getting a possibly for it despite the sheer absurdity of it and the contradictions of narrative implications derived from that, because according to the wiki, if it isn't outright stated or shown, it can't be considered evidence in any form.

In this particular case, Goku going from 3-A to 2-C by transforming is so ******* silly I can't describe it with words. We are literally saying that SSJB can make Goku multiple infinities stronger than his base form. If I said that in any context other than trolling someone, I would literally feel embarrassed about it.

And people here sometimes still ask why Vs. Battles Wiki is often mocked by the majority of the powerscaling community. That right there is the very reason why. Because it's often that the pages are wildly inaccurate to the point of blatant absurdity based on this weird interpretation of what can be considered valid evidence and what can't.

I know it's pointless to talk about it but good god are the ratings on some of these profiles a textbook, perfect example of how illogical Vs. Battles Wiki's rules can be. By that I'm referring to the way that the wiki will literally ONLY consider face-value, blatant evidence rather than dabbling in even the slightest bit of what it would call "speculation". Jiren not having existence erasure resistance was a topic of long debate that ended without him even getting a possibly for it despite the sheer absurdity of it and the contradictions of narrative implications derived from that, because according to the wiki, if it isn't outright stated or shown, it can't be considered evidence in any form.

In this particular case, Goku going from 3-A to 2-C by transforming is so ******* silly I can't describe it with words. We are literally saying that SSJB can make Goku multiple infinities stronger than his base form. If I said that in any context other than trolling someone, I would literally feel embarrassed about it.
Tbf, fiction do be wack sometimes

And people here sometimes still ask why Vs. Battles Wiki is often mocked by the majority of the powerscaling community. That right there is the very reason why. Because it's often that the pages are wildly inaccurate to the point of blatant absurdity based on this weird interpretation of what can be considered valid evidence and what can't.
I see some memes on YouTube from some admins and they make endless memes lol

While I agree with the point,
Consider that quite simply, every community has their own standards. Even ones not strictly dedicated to power scaling. We can consider them stupid, illogical or whatever, but at the end of the day, is completely subjective anyways.

So it doesn't matter that they laugh at us. We in turn laugh at Mythbusters for saying star wars blasters are below a fast ball in speed.

It goes on and on.

While I agree with the point,
Consider that quite simply, every community has their own standards. Even ones not strictly dedicated to power scaling. We can consider them stupid, illogical or whatever, but at the end of the day, is completely subjective anyways.

So it doesn't matter that they laugh at us. We in turn laugh at Mythbusters for saying star wars blasters are below a fast ball in speed.

It goes on and on.
Goku getting multiple infinities stronger by changing his hair blue and Toppo being able to beat Jiren despite the series exclusively, explicitly, blatantly, and repeatedly suggesting it is the other way around are objectively incorrect things and reaches the point of simple lunacy. It's kind of similar to a YouTube commenter saying that the Doomslayer or Kratos is outerversal because they are a troll who wants to be seen as having "different takes" from everyone else (a contrarian if you will). Everyone knows it isn't true, and it isn't, but it will still be argued anyways in spite of that fact.

I'm just giving criticism, people can take that criticism as they will, but what I'm saying is not an insult. I am apart of this very community and have been here for several years, which is WHY I have a problem with this. Because as someone apart of Vs. Battles Wiki, I WOULD like for it to be better.

I'm just giving criticism, people can take that criticism as they will, but what I'm saying is not an insult. I am apart of this very community and have been here for several years, which is WHY I have a problem with this. Because as someone apart of Vs. Battles Wiki, I WOULD like for it to be better.
Not suggesting otherwise. Just contributing with my own point of view.

Fiction moment
This reply isn't directed at you but more so the idea of Goku getting that much stronger with SSJB: The series quite literally shows us that it is a finite increase of power, an increase that consistently cannot make up the gap between base Goku and another character. Unless we're also saying that said characters are holding back by multiple degrees of infinity against base Goku and just using multiple degrees of infinity more power than normally, I don't see how that is reasonable at all.

Obviously I'm being rhetorical, it's ******* silly,

Goku getting multiple infinities stronger by changing his hair blue and Toppo being able to beat Jiren despite the series exclusively, explicitly, blatantly, and repeatedly suggesting it is the other way around are objectively incorrect things and reaches the point of simple lunacy. It's kind of similar to a YouTube commenter saying that the Doomslayer or Kratos is outerversal because they are a troll who wants to be seen as having "different takes" from everyone else (a contrarian if you will). Everyone knows it isn't true, and it isn't, but it will still be argued anyways in spite of that fact.

I can't see jiren losing to toppo under any circumstances hahaha! but on the wiki it works like this...

I can't see jiren losing to toppo under any circumstances hahaha! but on the wiki it works like this...
Exactly. It is a simple fact, not an opinion, that Toppo under NO CIRCUMSTANCES could ever even DREAM of beating Jiren in a fair match. Not even with God of Destruction aura. Anyone who has watched the ToP arc can understand that if they possess even the fundamentals of understanding story telling and narrative tropes. Even an 8 year old can grasp this. But according to the wiki, "no proof so wrong xd".

You can probably get it accepted that those on the level of base Goku from the beginning of the Universe Survival Saga and those stronger should have EE resistance considering his showing was under no special circumstances and rather through raw strength

Back