• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mental manipulation or Mental projection (I don't know exactly which is accepted here)

So, I come here to add this skill to all Ki users, when trunks trains mind or projection training, he can get hurt according to attacks received on his enemy during training, this has been demonstrated several times throughout DB (like Gohan and Goku using this same ability to see how Gohan fights other opponents from different Universes)

Dragon Ball works mind and body, we can see this during Goku fighting in his mind defeating every enemy that Goku has ever fought

Krillin from the saiyan saga, along with Gohan, managed to place illusions in each other's minds, and both managed to get out.

Not a question but a review, I don't quite understand what this ability of DB characters fits with, but this is missing from Ki users

I agree :Just_a_Random_Butler
,@Dalesean027 ,@DarkDragonMedeus ,@Nullflowerblush ,@Vizer04 ,@Quasar002 ,@VegetaSama1453 ,@Georredannea15 ,@AwkguyDB ,@Boyinluv2002

disagree:

Last edited:
Mental manipulation or Mental projection (I don't know exactly which is accepted here)
Limited Telepathy.

Limited because the process involves two fighters linking their minds to visualize combat together, but the only user of Image Training to possess the ability to freely communicate with others telepathically is Goku. In fact, Kakarot explains that Image Training involves two participants visualizing a singular image of one another, initiating the connection, which furthers the argument for Telepathy being limited, if this can even be used as evidence.
So, I come here to add this skill to all Ki users
Nothing about this has to do with Ki Control. Just a mental link. It'd only apply to Image Trainers.

Should be full Telepathy no limited mind training can be done solo
Limited Telepathy.

Limited because the process involves two fighters linking their minds to visualize combat together, but the only user of Image Training to possess the ability to freely communicate with others telepathically is Goku. In fact, Kakarot explains that Image Training involves two participants visualizing a singular image of one another, initiating the connection, which furthers the argument for Telepathy being limited, if this can even be used as evidence.

Nothing about this has to do with Ki Control. Just a mental link. It'd only apply to Image Trainers.
(So no a video game can’t be used as evidence if it said that it required 2 participants didn’t watch it)

7 Words: E-S-S-E-N-C-E
63a387e69c37c.jpeg

Manga chapter 1

Minute 3:19

You argued it should be limited because it requires 2 people I was showing that It doesn’t
Wait, I think there's some misunderstanding going on here.

Telepathy requires a receiver. He argued for limited because a lot of the users of such thing can only use it to link and visualize combat together, and not communicate freely with Telepathy, no? It's not because the users can't use it alone that he went for Limited, it also wouldn't make sense to have full Telepathy this way.

Wait, I think there's some misunderstanding going on here.

Telepathy requires a receiver. He argued for limited because a lot of the users of such thing can only use it to link and visualize combat together, and not communicate freely with Telepathy, no? It's not because the users can't use it alone that he went for Limited, it also wouldn't make sense to have full Telepathy this way.
Oh okay that justification for limited makes sense it was just a misunderstanding then

Goku did read krillin's mind on namek without the latter's consent tho

Goku and Vegeta also read Fat Buu's mind when he was trapped inside super buu, though I think this is anime only

Back