• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Ribrianne's Black Hole can't be used, but it would give Pre-Stellar LS hypothetically
Why can't it be used? Are you going to say that wiki treated it as a hyperbole again even to the mentioned abilities? Man, that's what I think, like verses like Ss is raised via hyperboles and is not lowered;-;

I’m sad that the anime hasn’t return. I got too used to the anime scaling.
I don’t like how Jiren and UI Goku are weak compared to Beerus in the manga.

Hmmm so we can't give black hole creation for Cell max from the movie ?
Yes, they can get black hole creation.

they just won’t act like real black holes, but fictional black holes.

Read the page on black holes that this wiki has. Fiction tends to ignore how they work entirely.

So how do we treat the Broly, Janemba and Hirudegarn situation?
If Janemba's stronger than Broly, then that would put the Goku who was struggling with Buutenks around 2.675e+89 Joules
And as a result Buuhan, Kid Buu, BoGT Goku and Rilldo would be around 4.005e+89 Joules
Meta-Rilldo was overpowering SSJ GT Goku, so 2.0025e+91 Joules
Baby's even stronger than Rilldo, and Base Goten was holding his own quite well with him, so >2.0025e+91 Joules
SSJ Goten and Base Gohan would then be 1.00125e+93 Joules, which is around x3.5 Baseline 3-A

Does the statement above have a contradiction with the flow that has been running until now? Like for example Goku's heart disease? Whether it's a very rare virus/disease, maybe it's needed just for a plot as a deadly disease and it takes that level to kill Goku. You probably wouldn't kill him with poison as easily as killing a normal human?

what do you think about this?

Does the statement above have a contradiction with the flow that has been running until now? Like for example Goku's heart disease? Whether it's a very rare virus/disease, maybe it's needed just for a plot as a deadly disease and it takes that level to kill Goku. You probably wouldn't kill him with poison as easily as killing a normal human?

what do you think about this?
Look more like disease have that nature of functioning completely different from each other, after all, resisting covid doesn't mean you can resist cancer

A lot of people think Dragon Ball characters have poor hax, can you give me some examples of good hax in canon?

Pretty sure that only applies to canon, since Toei showcased the map multiple times during the show
I was also talking about the Grand Kai planet, which usually portrayed as a significant portion of Heaven's, which is stated to be about as wide as the universe.
So, I think we will have to improvise, but it will be difficult for that to be accepted, Medeus there disagrees, he goes for three of those admin and moderator, now we are waiting for the answer from AKM

So, I think we will have to improvise, but it will be difficult for that to be accepted, Medeus there disagrees, he goes for three of those admin and moderator, now we are waiting for the answer from AKM
Ehh, It was basically already accepted in the Toei Buu CRT, we're just really waitin for a calc

Back