• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this calculation here recently got validated and accepted by Assaltwaffle. This means that the lifting strength of Goku, Vegeta and others who scale would be either:

- Pre Stellar

- At least Pre Stellar, possibly higher

Technically nothing in the anime has contradicted this feat yet, infact there have been other good lifting feats prior to this. For example, Goku and Vegeta wearing training suits that can sink into solid ground on Beerus's planet.

What do you guys think?

Edit:

NOTE: STAFF ONLY

I think Pre Stellar is too low for Goku and other characters, unknown is better.

Also I think that calc was rejected.

Assalt actually did a low ball and the feat is still Pre Stellar in the comments of the blog, and Ant said the results could possibly be used. Also I don't get why people think it's too low, it's literally one off the best lifting feats in the whole show.

Also, "atleast Pre Stellar, possibly far higher" is also an option. I believe it is better for this *Indexing* site to give some value in contrast to none at all, as unknown would work if we had no minimum value in the first place. But here we do have a minimum value. So in the end in comes down to a matter of opinion, on which you think is better, leaving it unknown or using the minimum value with "possibly far higher" which is why I made this thread, to get peoples opinions lol.

I am personally fine with "At least Pre-Stellar, likely far higher", but understand if others consider this as too much of a lowball.

More staff input is likely neccessary.

Should we highlight this, or is it better to move the thread to the staff forum first, to avoid too many chaotic replies?

I have moved the thread to the staff forum, and will highlight it.

Since Quantu started the thread, he can continue to reply though.

There are characters that their lifting strength is much lower than their ap. Anyway i mainly agree for Pre-Stellar, but will be ok if it is decided the least or the likely higher.

Don't know about the calc itself. Just want to point out that gravity is 10x higher for Goku here. I don't know if it is factored in the calc or not, but many people forget to factor that in, so I am just putting it out there.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see "Staff only"

So which characters should scale from this?

Yeah all the Low 2-C's and 3-A's. What about Zeno though? Personally I would scale him since nothing contradicts him being at that strength level unless I'm missing something. He also casually flicked around planets with his fingers.

Zen'o's physical strength is awful, seeing as he has to be protected by people who excel on that regard. His abilities are what make him so strong.

"At least Pre-Stellar, possibly far higher" seems a better indication of their capabilities to me than a simple "Unknown."

Okay. So should we place all the 3-A Dragon Ball characters at "Likely Pre-Stellar", and the Low 2-C characters at "At least Pre-Stellar, likely far higher", or is another approach better?

Okay. However, somebody has to write a list of the exact titles for all of the pages that need to be temporarily unlocked, so I can handle it with my automated script, and then somebody reasonably competent (preferably a staff member) has to update them.

I am no staff but 18 lifted Tupper whom base Goku was struggling to lift and his weight caused the katchin ground down to break

Just two questions:

1) Was that black hole lifted or they resisted the pull?

2) What's the proof that it's a real black hole?

Vegito: 18 [Tupper feat was PIS and Goku was extremely casual] should not scale.

Kaltias:

1] They resisted the pull, then Goku broke the heart.

2] It's not a real black hole, as it was decided.

1) In this case it's nowhere near pre-stellar.

2) In this case it isn't quantifiable at all.

Well, I thought that the calculation was accepted.

So should their lifting strengths remain unknown?

What about that base form feat? Where the suit sank through the ground, is there a calc for that? If no then maybe keep it unknown for the time being.

If it isn't a real black hole the feat itself isn't legit.

If it has enough proof to be considered a real black hole, the calculation can be adjusted (Resisting the pull and lifting the black hole itself are two different things but both can be calced)

Well, I think that Assaltwaffle evaluated it to be sufficiently similar to a real black hole in terms of properties, but I may misremember.

That causes another conundrum since if I recall, the staff were in disagreement over whether or not it Is a black hole in the past I believe.

I do not recall a calc about that Quantu, also Ant i hope you remember the discussion with Matthew about that Black Hole, right?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back