• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think someone should do it, there are quotes even in the anime of erasing Frieza's soul
There’s not statements but they actually show spirits and stuff being able to be killed so immortality type 7 negation and that they destroy people so that their existence won’t go to the afterlife (meaning their soul got destroyed which is already accepted) just not listed

Coming back to this site to check on DB scaling is like coming back to a burnt down house. GT is stronger than Super now, Heros is still getting stripped for parts, and I heard someone unironically claim that God base Goku isn't 'supported'. I turn around for 3 months and bedlam erupts

I'm laughing my ass off that Super, the one where Goku fights God's God's God's God and then people who are way stronger than that, might be the weakest of the bunch. This powerscaling shit gets serious, be ready to die behind it.

The dbs anime should use the toei universe size thing too due to having z filter character in it while the manga doesn't have Gregory who I from dbz filler

A lot of people think Dragon Ball characters have poor hax, can you give me some examples of good hax in canon?
Because when people think "good hax", they have ridiculous standards. Think bs like Rimuru or Anos. Compared to that, of course DB would seem sub-par, to put it lightly.

What DB truly lacks is not hax necessarily, but combat applicability of their hax. Since it is primarily a martial arts (and comedy)-based series, it doesn't concern itself with too complex ability. The choreography and fight logic is the priority.

They had telekinesis, damage boosting (even through objects) and forms of energy manipulation since the og (the difference between the dodon ray and the kamehameha was notable), ki itself was explained as an expression of life force, spirit energy and willpower, and through its cultivation, to gain greater awareness, not just power. Through Kami we have stuff like telepathy, possession and sealing; Roshi has hypnosis bordering on subjective reality (made a werewolf think Krillin's head was the moon, and it did affect him, turning him human); we have Devilman with his instant-death hax; the demon clan's ability to deny resurrection, bordering on soul based EE too.

A lot of people think Dragon Ball characters have poor hax, can you give me some examples of good hax in canon?
Hakai, Moro's Soul / Energy absorption, Absolute Zero/Cold manipulation from that one guy from TOP, Majin Buu's transmutation, Devilman's death manipulation, Hit's time and space manipulation and durability negation via phasing, Babidi's mindcontrol and telepathy that has planetary range, Mafuba's long range sealing, Zeno's spacial manipulation, 73's copy ability that can also copy transformations, Teleportation (Gas can even teleport other people), Telekinesis, Hypnosis from Roshi, Paralysis from Goku, Roshi Broly, Illusion from that U4 Girl, Absorption/Fusion negation from Vegeta,

Last edited:
mafuuba is crazy, it doesnt really have the weakness of other sealing hax from other verses (some of them can be destroyed from the inside or you can teleport out of it)

mafuuba is crazy, it doesnt really have the weakness of other sealing hax from other verses (some of them can be destroyed from the inside or you can teleport out of it)
Not really since it requires quite some time to cast so unless you're doing it against someone who can easily teleport or stop time it's useless you can some how lock them in 1 place or cut off their ways of running out of range

Or just use it against them like how Frost did it against Master Roshi and trapped Vegeta

Hakai, Moro's Soul / Energy absorption, Absolute Zero/Cold manipulation from that one guy from TOP, Majin Buu's transmutation, Devilman's death manipulation, Hit's time and space manipulation and durability negation via phasing, Babidi's mindcontrol and telepathy that has planetary range, Mafuba's long range sealing, Zeno's spacial manipulation, 73's copy ability that can also copy transformations, Teleportation (Gas can even teleport other people), Telekinesis, Hypnosis from Roshi, Paralysis from Goku, Roshi Broly, Illusion from that U4 Girl, Absorption/Fusion negation from Vegeta,
dragon ball has good hax in my view, it's just not the best at it, but it's still good. Zamasu also has half-god regeneration. Daishinkan also has good hax.

8637135-7777777777.gif

Guys, Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai It is a direct continuation of the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Rebirth!! Goku and Vegeta, why didn't anyone try to update Janemba with the hax described in Shin Budokai or his tier?

Last edited:
Back