• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

That's unintentional so should be limited weather manipulation.
maybe making a description like on the Vegeta page look good?
Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers that render Absorption ineffective, and he changed the weather by powering up)

Screenshot_10.png

Though a scaling blog would be helpful! Since i am usually confused since i dont even know if they are using the toei counterparts.
I accounted for Manga based and Toei based scaling because of this.

Me personally though, I wanna try to only use Toei scaling for characters that are either Toei exclusive (movie characters and villains), or versions that are explicitly Toei (the Trunks and Goku that appeared in the very beginning and fought Z Broly).

Last edited:
Me personally though, I wanna try to only use Toei scaling for characters that are either Toei exclusive (movie characters and villains), or versions that are explicitly Toei (the Trunks and Goku that appeared in the very beginning and fought Z Broly.
Seems aight.

Why is DBS Goku's Beerus clash feat Low 2-C due to cosmology, while Omega Shenron's universe destruction feat/statement only place him at 3-A?

Just cause I felt like talking about it, I think I have a general rough idea of how strong Shallot and Giblet are atm, and how strong Shallet likely is.

SSG Shallot and Giblet going off of their performance against Goku Black in previous parts, are likely as strong, maybe even stronger, than Future Trunks Saga SSB Goku and Vegeta during the 2nd trip to the future.

In turn this would make SSG Shallet as strong, if not stronger, than a theoretical Future Trunks Saga SSB Gogeta (2nd trip).

Last edited:
Just cause I felt like talking about it, I think I have a general rough idea of how strong Shallot and Giblet are atm, and how strong Shallet likely is.

SSG Shallot and Giblet going off of his performance against Goku Black in previous parts, is likely as strong, maybe even stronger, than Future Trunks Saga SSB Goku and Vegeta during the 2nd trip to the future.

In turn this would make SSG Shallet as strong, if not stronger, than a theoretical Future Trunks Saga SSB Gogeta (2nd trip).
Ssg shallot and giblet are def 3-A. Though should we try to make a profile for shallet, giblet, and zahha?

DBS gets Low 2-C via Infinite Zamasu merging with a timeline and the combined power of Beerus and Champa being able to destroy Universe 6 & 7
I see, but what I'm asking is isn't the ability to destroy the macrocosm, which hosts an infinite observable universe and unobservable universe, an infinite heaven and an infinite hell, an infinite demon realm and kaio realm, a bonus infinite Sugoroku Space for DBGT by definition low multiversal?

I see, but what I'm asking is isn't the ability to destroy the macrocosm, which hosts an infinite observable universe and unobservable universe, an infinite heaven and an infinite hell, an infinite demon realm and kaio realm, a bonus infinite Sugoroku Space for DBGT by definition low multiversal?
None of these realms are accepted to be infinite nor to be different space-times here in the wiki. So no, it's not low multiversal

I know it's likely a stretch, but is it possible to rate Dead Zone Garlic Jr.'s Super Makyan form as 2x stronger than Goku and Piccolo (with Weights)? The only reason I ask is because his beam is able to overpower Goku and Piccolo after being split, and if it's similar to Krillin's scatter shot, then that would mean the two halves of his beam are each as strong as Goku and Piccolo.

This isn't meant to be a multiplier for his super form, it's just simply scaling for his Dead Zone Super form (although it likely affects Toei 5-A scaling...)

Last edited:
Back