• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I liked the previous two arcs a lot, especially on a re-read.

But man I also really liked the previews of the new chapter a lot, too.

I'm just pretty happy about it.

Yeah, i have the Moro arch a second chance and I loved it.

Maybe i will give the Granolah arch a second chance ( everything before Gas was great & the freeza thing was alpha as ****)

I think the monthly thing ruins everything :coffee:

Yeah, i have the Moro arch a second chance and I loved it.

Maybe i will give the Granolah arch a second chance ( everything before Gas was great & the freeza thing was alpha as ****)

I think the monthly thing ruins everything :coffee:
arc moro it's my favorite of manga dbs. His beginning is great with a villain who uses magic and wins even though he is inferior, the brutality of how he crushes his enemies is also something I really liked. I just think it went downhill a bit towards the end, but I really enjoyed uub's appearance, showing that he has great potential and I hope he's tapped.

Considering that in the Z anime, Goku states that nobody in Otherworld comes close to his power that he needs to fuse, does that put him above his Super Kaioken self from the Otherworld tournament since it would mean he is stronger than Pikkon?

Considering that in the Z anime, Goku states that nobody in Otherworld comes close to his power that he needs to fuse, does that put him above his Super Kaioken self from the Otherworld tournament since it would mean he is stronger than Pikkon?
Yes, Cause Anime Scaling is broken af.

Strongly reminds me of the old Great Saiyaman mini-arc, but not as good yet. Think it has potential though. But cucking us with this while Black Frieza just showed up is a bit weird, would've rather it waited until after his arc.

it's all the anime's fault

qgvbrswigz6a1.jpg

Add it to the speed scaling chain, if anything it’s low sextillions for top tier Buu saga and up to three digit septillions for baby saga GT.

Back