• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't think being twice stronger will go jump to other tier, since tier 2 is not based on multipliers.

I mean. Right now DB GoD scale to half 2-C ("At Least low 2-C"). Not baseline low 2-C nor x times above baseline, which cannot reach 2-C by any multiplier way.

If a GoD is half 2-C, 2 GoD power is 2-C, and can character can one shot 2 characters at the level of GoD, then such character must be 2-C

Apparently this is this new Web Anime the Leaks were talking about, where even Toriyama was involved:

Apparently Dabura and others Will be appearing here, so it would be good to see more about him, I'm not opposed.

Apparently this is this new Web Anime the Leaks were talking about, where even Toriyama was involved:

Apparently Dabura and others Will be appearing here, so it would be good to see more about him, I'm not opposed.

According to Geekdom's sources this isn't the web anime we were talking about

Ngl I would be heavily disappointed

maybe give more hax or techniques. Heck make weaker characters take on much stronger foes by using hax or skills.
they did that with old moro there in namekusei, he was much weaker than goku and vegeta, but due to his magic he was able to beat both of them. I would like more moments like this in dragon ball...

Well, if the new Anime is based on a game like Xenoverse or Heroes, then sure...we could have more Hax like Reality warping

Wow

FkLCwyVUYAAwD2u

We really waited all this time and now we're stuck with Goten/Trunks being another Saiyanman for another month.

Jesus christ lol.
The leaked snippets of this one chapter has already one-upped everything Toyotaro has written in the past two years, likely because he is working towards a pre-existing plot (i.e., Super Hero) and because he is not having to handle big, lore-heavy events that drive the main story forward.

I'm actually liking this calmer atmosphere after the previous two arc's.

A lot of people are upset, but I'm actually looking forward to this arc lol.

I liked the previous two arcs a lot, especially on a re-read.

But man I also really liked the previews of the new chapter a lot, too.

I'm just pretty happy about it.

Back