• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the cosmogy of dragon ball

Hello, while seeing the profile of zeno i saw that the note says "Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel"
so my two questions are:
  1. what other space-times continuums is it talking about?
  2. how do we know that the room of spirit and time was affected by time travel? this question regards the other space-times as well

Afterlife as well since time flows differently there
how do we know that the room of spirit and time was affected by time travel? this question regards the other space-times as well
We know that if you time travel you create an exact copy of the universe and its parallel space timea within it.

Else Future Trunks and the Z fighters would have the same afterlife and Hyberbolic time chamber

Afterlife as well since time flows differently there
how do we know that? the fact that it was affected by time travel doesn't disprove that? or is there something stating it clearly? if the afterlife was another space time wouldn't BoG goku and beerus be 2-C?
We know that if you time travel you create an exact copy of the universe and its parallel space timea within it.

Else Future Trunks and the Z fighters would have the same afterlife and Hyberbolic time chamber
how do we know that they don't have the same room of spirit and time? was it ever shown?

how do we know that? the fact that it was affected by time travel doesn't disprove that? or is there something stating it clearly? if the afterlife was another space time wouldn't BoG goku and beerus be 2-C?

how do we know that they don't have the same room of spirit and time? was it ever shown?
there are several statements stating that another world is separate from the living universe, Beerus and Goku's feat was bureaucratic, it was supposed to be low 2-C

It also has afterlife statements being a place being transcendent and quotes from the Gods being transcendent, but it is disregarded in vsbttles

Lol

There are like three statements stating that the afterlife does not exist the concept of time, lol

Databook cites that there is no time in the other world

Quoting manga.

In the afterlife there is no time

さっきの超サイヤ人3ってのは heな......あの世でしか使っちゃ heダメな技なん...
間 っ て も が あ る he こ の 世 は 使 使 エ ネ ギ ー 大 き す て て 一 に ヘ ト へ に ト な ち う ......
Super Saiyan 3 is a technique that should only be used in heaven... Where there is no such thing as time, and in this world, we expend so much energy that we can run out all at once...
He says "after life", so in case someone comes along saying that there's a difference between paradise and another world, goku is talking about the metaphysical plane of the macroverse.

It is mentioned once again in this guide that another world does not have time

in addition to mentioning that the afterlife is separated by space and time from the living universe

Last edited:
Hello, while seeing the profile of zeno i saw that the note says "Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel"
so my two questions are:
  2. how do we know that the room of spirit and time was affected by time travel? this question regards the other space-times as well
1: it is in episode 19 of the anime there is a new room of time, we also have another room of time where Merus and Goku will train, also the last one that Frieza trained

2: it was never mentioned that the room of time is affected with time travel, that has no proof, not where they got that from

so my two questions are:
in each universe there are three different space-times, being makai (it was already stated in the manga being universe and in the guides it mentions), Heaven being a universe as big as the universe, and hell being greater than heaven itself (stated in canon guides)

There are like three statements stating that the afterlife does not exist the concept of time, lol

Databook cites that there is no time in the other world

Quoting manga.

In the afterlife there is no time

さっきの超サイヤ人3ってのは heな......あの世でしか使っちゃ heダメな技なん...
間 っ て も が あ る he こ の 世 は 使 使 エ ネ ギ ー 大 き す て て 一 に ヘ ト へ に ト な ち う ......
Super Saiyan 3 is a technique that should only be used in heaven... Where there is no such thing as time, and in this world, we expend so much energy that we can run out all at once...
He says "after life", so in case someone comes along saying that there's a difference between paradise and another world, goku is talking about the metaphysical plane of the macroverse.

It is mentioned once again in this guide that another world does not have time

but, if it has no timeflow at all then how can it be affected by time travel? and if there is no time why was time such a big deal in the sayan saga?

1: it is in episode 19 of the anime there is a new room of time, we also have another room of time where Merus and Goku will train, also the last one that Frieza trained

2: it was never mentioned that the room of time is affected with time travel, that has no proof, not where they got that from
1 the part i questioned was more of the "within its globe" thing, how do we know that these rooms are inside the universe rather than separated?

2 interesting, thank you

in each universe there are three different space-times, being makai (it was already stated in the manga being universe and in the guides it mentions), Heaven being a universe as big as the universe, and hell being greater than heaven itself (stated in canon guides)
how do we know that they are space times? also if the afterlife has no time, then i guess it can't be another space time then? but idk how this works within this wiki

how do we know that they are space times? also if the afterlife has no time, then i guess it can't be another space time then? but idk how this works within this wiki
II can't tell you how it works within the wiki, but it should be considered 3-A, although I disagree with that, it has to do with a collaborative team to know, lol

Heaven was stated to be universal in size but nothing say that it has its own space-time.

Can you remind me where Demon Realm was exactly stated to be a separated Universal size realm?

Heaven was stated to be universal in size but nothing say that it has its own space-time.

Can you remind me where Demon Realm was exactly stated to be a separated Universal size realm?

Right here quotes, Sinh says that Makai is Universe.

Explanation of the official Dragon Ball Makai databook

The Demon Realm is the lower half of the living world, a dimension that exists on the reverse side of the universe. Not to be confused with Hell, which exists in the afterlife. According to Daizenshuu 7, it is a chaotic place where magic has more influence than science. The Kaio/shin themselves really don't understand the Demon Realm, as not even the eyes of the gods can reach it.

it also has color lol

Last edited:
Concerning the Demon Realm, good old Toriyama retconned Daizenshuu when he was asked in an interview. According to him it's as small as a hideout for people like Babidi

"The Demon Realm is located in the universe, but its scale is very small, the size of a hideout for mages. The mages live in the Demon Realm like evil goblins."

Yep We all love our Lord Toriyama and his incredible creativity. Gosssh I am so jealous of the One Piece fans and their world building.

Concerning the Demon Realm, good old Toriyama retconned Daizenshuu when he was asked in an interview. According to him it's as small as a hideout for people like Babidi

"The Demon Realm is located in the universe, but its scale is very small, the size of a hideout for mages. The mages live in the Demon Realm like evil goblins."

Yep We all love our Lord Toriyama and his incredible creativity. Gosssh I am so jealous of the One Piece fans and their world building.
well, now Akira toriyama's word is at odds with the work, but wouldn't what was shown in the work be taken?

I think I'll wait for the anime to come out Sand Land, there will tell the story of the world of demons

Then only the Mortal World and Afterlife can be argue to be separated universal size space-times, everything else are just small pocket dimensions.

Back