• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So like why isn’t SSJ Goku scaling to Imari Broly when it’s shown in the movie and said in the novel that they were fighting equally

He would still be 3-A, considering Wrath State Broly only receives his Low 2-C rating towards the tail end of their battle by exchanging blows with Super Saiyan Blue Goku. He is not Low 2-C throughout the entire key, and the page is at fault for not clarifying that.

Explain cause idk wat this about
It's basically Seth giving his honest opinion on GT and his analysis of it and it's themes. Not power scaling related for the most part (he does mention little bits of it, but it's more the a>b type rather than scaling feats, and he uses it mostly to analyze some characters). It's pretty good imo.

It's basically Seth giving his honest opinion on GT and his analysis of it and it's themes. Not power scaling related for the most part (he does mention little bits of it, but it's more the a>b type rather than scaling feats, and he uses it mostly to analyze some characters). It's pretty good imo.
That man honestly does some really good narrative analysis when he decides to do them

This one was pretty good

Along with his 5 hour behemoth strength of Goku

Well, Ox King is completely immune to Pilaf Saga Goku's attacks (he doesn't have a profile though), and Roshi already scales to higher stuff, so I think not. Maybe Krillin pre Roshi training? Don't remember.

Yeah that first image is fake. Imagine Dragon Ball using terms like infinite dimensional transcending the concept of space

Yeah that first image is fake. Imagine Dragon Ball using terms like infinite dimensional transcending the concept of space
It is already very rare for db to use at least the term concept. I can't remember ever in the work having such a word🤣

Im just gonna say it

Moro is a basic bitch Dragon ball villain. He makes Jiren look well developed.

Can't agree to that big dawg and you don't get the point of either if you don't understand what they represented and their characters

But still opinion noted

Im just gonna say it

Well no shit where's the lie

I found Moro to be wasted potential the villain the only reason Folks gass him up because it been so long we got Z Era feeling for super that Moro doing that got folks praising him

Last edited:
Im just gonna say it

Why are you saying this like it's a hot take? I know people are warmer to him now, but generally speaking he's been more unpopular than popular, at least from what I've seen.

Here's a hotter take, though. I think Gas is a perfectly fine character for what he is, and think he gets too much hate.

Gas got dumped by a truck, there's no coming back from that I'm afraid. Even Oil and Macki have more going for them at this point

Gas is a literal child who just wanted to please his brother, ended up getting clowned on constantly, and died after blindly trying to make someone close to him happy.

I think he's fine. He's not meant to be cool. He's a literal tool who was too naive to see his brother was just gonna let him die.

His motivations are swallow and severely underdeveloped, a symptom of a subpar story arc, his design is, at best, passable for a post-Z villain, his character is devoid of any meaningful or interesting attributes, and his only impact on the story, despite being the main antagonist alongside Elec, is being powerful and fighting Goku and Vegeta. The entire Granolah the Survivor Saga feels like fluff, and Gas is an unfortunate consequence.

His motivations are clear and obvious. Just drowned out by it being a monthly series and it not being something that he necessarily wants for himself. Not everyone has to be the main mover and shaker. He is a tool, he wants to be a tool, he wants to make his brother happy.

Edit: I'm not even saying he's the best villain in Dragon Ball or anything. I don't even think he's the best villain in Super. I just think that he's overhated for what he is.

At least Moro has more unique abilities such as fusing with Earth, manipulating Magma, Fire, etc
For a sorcerer his skillset is pretty small. It consists of illiusion, absorption and some planet life force manipulation lmfao. This would have been a great opportunity to bring up some haxes. But it seems absorption was already too hard to write around for Toriyama and Toyotaro. ..At least we don't have a Yhwach situation here

For a sorcerer his skillset is pretty small. It consists of illiusion, absorption and some planet life force manipulation lmfao. This would have been a great opportunity to bring up some haxes. But it seems absorption was already too hard to write around for Toriyama and Toyotaro. ..At least we don't have a Yhwach situation here
Wait till Anime/Toei adapts him 👀👀

I pray to God that they don't just copy the manga. Just take the best stuff and improve on it with good animation. But there is a big chance that they won't dare to change "Toriyama-sensei"'s work

Edit: I just realised that I said that I pray to God and I quote God lol
Anime is vastly different from the manga, so I hope at least.

Back