• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Guys, now that I think about it.

Beerus would have Smurf resistances thanks to resisting Arale's stuff which is Low 1-C.

LOL
I mean, didn’t Beeerus get a stomach ache before he was gonna kill Arale? I feel like that’s some weird plot hax ability or something idk lol

I mean, didn’t Beeerus get a stomach ache before he was gonna kill Arale? I feel like that’s some weird plot hax ability or something idk lol
I used that same argument, however was rejected back then.

And it seemed Arale didn't have anything to do with it

Lol if Arale couldn't stop it and was gonna truly be erased, then maybe.
The Toriyama bias for Beerus is pretty strong, given he should've been surpassed like four arcs ago, but hasn't, and keeps getting the goal post shifted to be stronger than Goku and Vegeta, so I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama has Beerus > Arale in his head.

The Toriyama bias for Beerus is pretty strong, given he should've been surpassed like four arcs ago, but hasn't, and keeps getting the goal post shifted to be stronger than Goku and Vegeta, so I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama has Beerus > Arale in his head.
I thought that bills had been surpassed by jiren kkkk, but the granola saga kind of debunks that.

Tbf, he is the creator, he should be able to chose which character is stronger than which as long as they're his own characters.

FZv84ZcXEAAB7p0

Well, the simplest answer is that Goku became too fast for her to keep up, so basically a blitz.

Some people will interpret that as an Immeasurable speed feat though.

I guess speedblitzing is the best answer, faster than her precog allowed her to look forward.
Goku in the hero anime with his superior instinct, was able to withstand the time stop of aios that is a degree greater than even fu. if I remember correctly it even breaks frozen space-time.

Goku in the hero anime with his superior instinct, was able to withstand the time stop of aios that is a degree greater than even fu. if I remember correctly it even breaks frozen space-time.
Goku was never time stopped, Aios was using a beam version that Goku was never hit by. The broken spacetime was the time barrier protecting Aios's palace that the anime forgot to establish beforehand (there's a clear shot of it during Aios's transformation) which was shattered by the clash between their attacks.

Goku was never time stopped, Aios was using a beam version that Goku was never hit by. The broken spacetime was the time barrier protecting Aios's palace that the anime forgot to establish beforehand (there's a clear shot of it during Aios's transformation) which was shattered by the clash between their attacks.
I thought she had stopped time, because she quotes "he destroyed the frozen space-time", I thought that at that moment she had stopped time. but I understand.

Considerable, taking in count they already in their SSB forms from the ROF saga are 3-A.

And their SSG in ROF was extremely High end 3-B, to the point of almost reaching the 3-A tier

If Goku and Vegeta surpasses Black Frieza after the training. While they be 2-C, since Black Frieza one shotted TUI Goku and UE Vegeta and the scaling would be this. Post-Training TUI Goku, UE Vegeta>Black Frieza>>Pre-Training TUI and UE. The gap would be certainly over 2 times.

Nope, cos the gap from low 2-c to 2-c isn’t 2x. It’s like, Uncountably infinite or something. Chars could stack multipliers as generously as you want forever, and it would still be low 2-c

If Goku and Vegeta surpasses Black Frieza after the training. While they be 2-C, since Black Frieza one shotted TUI Goku and UE Vegeta and the scaling would be this. Post-Training TUI Goku, UE Vegeta>Black Frieza>>Pre-Training TUI and UE. The gap would be certainly over 2 times.
In anime, maybe? Iirc MUI Goku scales above GoD, which is half of 2-C.

So Frieza>>2*GoD=2*Half 2-C

It should be 2-C imo

Back