• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is there any reason we don't use tien's Kikoho in the 22nd budokai as his low end for his AP in that key? like we know how ki works in dragon ball so like..why not?

I'm going through calcing feats for upgrades in my read through and like I highly doubt I'm the first one to do a manga version of that on this wiki so what's up? I know if we weren't having them at possibly/likely moon level he'd have it but for some reason its only attributed to that level of AP and doesn't use a calc as the low end ap

btw the way my calc are looking now things should turn out like this from my calcs

Pilaf Saga Goku:

Attack Potency: Depending on which end of my calc is accepted there will still an upgrade either way but the values will be 0.01677526901 Tons of TNT (Small Building level) or 0.17902933321 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+)

Speed: Will be upgraded to 246.242528m/s (Subsonic+)

21s Budokai Goku:

Attack Potency: Will be upgraded to either 0.40818802848 Tons of TNT (Building level) or 4.05672571568 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) since both ends for the feat I calculated are accepted

Speed: same as before with a 789.24791m/s (Supersonic) support feat I did calculated

22nd Budokai Goku:

Attack Potency: Will be upgraded to either 261.10659656 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level) or 31.35719407 Kilotons of TNT (Town level) Scaling to Tien who can do that with Kikoho while still holding back to not use all of his energy that's unless we have some weird rule about not scaling tien to his kikoho in which case I'd have to question that lol.

This is as far as I've gone for now (I'm not posting the calcs yet) most of these have been accepted btw

Pilaf Saga Goku:

Attack Potency: Depending on which end of my calc is accepted there will still an upgrade either way but the values will be 0.01677526901 Tons of TNT (Small Building level) or 0.17902933321 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+
If the Oozaru revision goes through, then they would scale to 1/10 of the Oozaru (at least for people who scale to Goku, so everyone who doesn't can probably scale to 9-A).

Actually with your calc's, where would Grandpa Gohan scale to?

Actually with your calc's, where would Grandpa Gohan scale to?
he'd still be at least Large Building Level but I suppose it depends on whether staff decide to use the 0.40818802848 Tons of TNT (Building level) value over the 4.05672571568 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) value for the same calc so if we use the 4.05 Ton value then gohan would upscale that by like 2 of goku's keys over same as he normally does

if they accept the low end than goku would be building level prior to general blue and the rest of the scaling would be intact as it currently is
If the Oozaru revision goes through, then they would scale to 1/10 of the Oozaru (at least for people who scale to Goku, so everyone who doesn't can probably scale to 9-A).
also yeah if this does go through then goku would still be stronger than he'd be at 1/10 of oozaru for my calc

he'd still be at least Large Building Level but I suppose it depends on whether staff decide to use the 0.40818802848 Tons of TNT (Building level) value over the 4.05672571568 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) value for the same calc so if we use the 4.05 Ton value then gohan would upscale that by like 2 of goku's keys over same as he normally does
If Gohan scales to 4.05 tons, then Pilaf Saga Goku would scale to 0.40 Tons instead of the original 0.37 Tons. So a very small upgrade, but still pretty nice.

So Pilaf Saga would be:

0.40 Tons= Goku and Yamcha (Roshi already scales to higher stuff)

0.01677526901 tons or 0.17902933321 tons= Pilaf Gang and anyone who scales to their durability.
Basically yeah and 22nd budokai would be 8-A to 7-C if we can scale tien to his kikoho which again I see no reason why we can't since like...ki

I suppose it could be something about involving Android 21?

Like, the leakers say something about Red Ribbom army's "revival" or "restart"

I suppose it could be something about involving Android 21?

Like, the leakers say something about Red Ribbom army's "revival" or "restart"
That's what I'm seeing some people speculate, I wouldn't mind it

Yeah I've played it and it's not like people aren't opposed to the concept hell she even makes an appearance in DBZ Kakarot which is supposed to follow the canon timeline and fill on gaps

Who legit cares about Fighter Z story line it should about shit that could be entertaining to add to lore of the show or focus on the other universes

Back