• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Says this and added toei Goku in
Dbz anime doesn't contradict dbs story, it's just more stuff that wouldn't harm if I added which is why I didn't include movies.

Ya'll I didn't just change the AP and speed and stuff. Look at the LS, stamina and intelligence sections, they are awesome now. There are also some funny easter egg justifications and I also added infinite speed and many other powerful p/a.

Dbz anime doesn't contradict dbs story, it's just more stuff that wouldn't harm if I added which is why I didn't include movies.

Ya'll I didn't just change the AP and speed and stuff. Look at the LS, stamina and intelligence sections, they are awesome now. There are also some funny easter egg justifications and I also added infinite speed and many other powerful p/a.
Your composite Goku would only have infinite speed if you had the time to composite GT and Heroes Goku along with it.

Also, "Dbz anime doesn't contradict dbs story"? HAH. I highly doubt that. Dragon Ball Super just follows up from where Z Kai left off, since Z Kai is basically Z with no filler, and that's the timeline that Super goes off of.

Super actually has the most contradictions out of dragonball as a whole, though I understand what you mean here, You wanted what would typically be used for Super, which is what'll be most commonly used

Maybe another one for GT/Z movies would be in order

It's a composite, it's just for fun. That being said, I'd also tabber the Powers and Abilities, cause that looks super awkward being spaced out like that.

Also yeah, Goku wasn't really resistant to the absorption that Moro did. He just outsped it.

Also Anime Super Bulma freaked out about the Ginyu Frog thing that happened, so you can composite at least Kai to that if you really wanted to. Just because the wiki doesn't accept it doesn't mean you can't throw that out for a just for fun thing.

[Late Galactic Prisoner Saga: All previous resistances, In Ultra Instinct he has, Resistance to Absorption of Souls, Life-Force and Ki (Was unaffected by Moro passively absorbing the Earth)]

What? i'm sure goku was affected by planet moro absorption
He was, Fluffy’s just an idiot. Think of that guy on Spoke’s Floating Islands Civilization Simulator in Minecraft who placed crafting tables all around his home (no offense intended in the slightest).

For everyone saying Goku didn't resist absorption.
002.jpg

Moro passively absorbing energy.
004.jpg

Goku resisted it, he was only affected by it once moro physically grabbed him and absorbed him.
The profile is, start at DBS part is bad as hell, somehow he have Hakai of Manga, but have Resistance to Hakai of Anime. Hakai of Anine doesn't have Deconstruction stuff and have Void Manip

Just a blog, no one will care until he publish it
It's a composite profile that's why he has both. I merged alk the start of super arcs because it makes the profile 20x longer.
It's a composite, it's just for fun. That being said, I'd also tabber the Powers and Abilities, cause that looks super awkward being spaced out like that.

Also yeah, Goku wasn't really resistant to the absorption that Moro did. He just outsped it.

Also Anime Super Bulma freaked out about the Ginyu Frog thing that happened, so you can composite at least Kai to that if you really wanted to. Just because the wiki doesn't accept it doesn't mean you can't throw that out for a just for fun thing.
I swear to god I tried doing a tabber but something kept going wrong, apparently there is a tabber text limit so I couldn't actually put tabbers, so I went with the next best thing.
He was, Fluffy’s just an idiot. Think of that guy on Spoke’s Floating Islands Civilization Simulator in Minecraft who placed crafting tables all around his home (no offense intended in the slightest).
I'm an idiot? that's not nice.

So then what is being unaffected by energy absorption called
I dunno... being unaffected by energy absorption? Goku's only resistant to it if it's one of those complete immunity things he pulls out his ass.
lol. You called me an idiot yet simultaneously said no offense intended.
And yet you took offense to it even when I said "no offense intended". That's pretty much proving my point.

Why would being unaffected from energy absorption not be a resistance to it?

Infinite speed feat no. 2.
03.jpg

Multi galaxy level oil and maki tanking attacks from bloodlusted gas. >>> UI Goku confirmed.
35.jpg

Infinite speed monaito.
37.jpg

Post zenkai vegeta > ultra instinct Goku
38.jpg

Ultra instinct sign bardock.
40.jpg

Since when could he do thaaaaat????
44.jpg

Back