• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

"Much later, when the transformed Moro was held in place by Gohan and Piccolo, Goku used the Blue Kaio-ken when attacking him with his Instant Kamehameha to bolster his attack power, succeeding in blowing off Moro's arm."

That means Goku used power stressed ssj blue again, so we should probably add a "higher with power stressed ssb (blew off Moro 7-3's arm off)"

Jiren be like:
DYM1XlxX0AAmoCZ.jpg

Does Ultra ego vegeta passively erase shit with his aura?
The first time we see him, his aura makes granolah's ki blasts disappear.
043.jpg

This doesn't happen again but an easy explanation is that Granolah just resist existence erasure, he's been hit by vegeta multiple times with it and never disintegrated or disappeared unlike his weaker selfs ki blast. This would mimic how toppo's ultra ego can do the same.

Does Ultra ego vegeta passively erase shit with his aura?
The first time we see him, his aura makes granolah's ki blasts disappear.
043.jpg

This doesn't happen again but an easy explanation is that Granolah just resist existence erasure, he's been hit by vegeta multiple times with it and never disintegrated or disappeared unlike his weaker selfs ki blast. This would mimic how toppo's ultra ego can do the same.
I think it does

Look like it, but again anime also have it so......anyway to be honest manga visual about it look bad, those look more loke explosion than something got erased. I like anime visual potray of Hakai more than manga

I originally thought the aura was just stonewalling the ki blasts, but I never quite noticed the explosions. I think it could be erasure honestly.

Fluffy, Fluffy, Your idea of a good fan fic and MY idea of a good fan fic are on whole different levels off existence

YOU look at fan fics for cool scenes, I look at fan fics for originality, creativity, and great plots

We are not the same.

SDBH Big Bang Mission chapter 13.

So Fuu can manipulation time with acceleration to make Gogeta seperate to fast.

Gogeta also resist Fuu Freeze time manipulation.

Back