• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Fluffy you should probably make a thread about UI gokus resistance to energy absorption
Probably won't be accepted
I cannot since I already have a massive DB revision thread active already. And if I could I'd just make an infinite speed Granolah thread, it's only a matter of time.
Everyone looking at you like how that fish is looking in your PFP
Nah bro this is what I looked like when I saw myself get quoted 4 times consecutively.
43ChXh8.jpg

The Gas vs Gar fight was cool but the manga seriously need some more damage and blood effect. I don't exactly feel the impact of some of those panels.

Gas supposedly started using his "true" power 2 chapters ago but now he's using his "true true" power in classic DB fashion.
We are at this point in every arc where the antagonist is too strong for the heroes and we have to figure something out to defeat them.

Gar got rekt. Goku and Vegeta are too exhausted and Gas is stronger than ever.

Last edited:
I mean the actual main villain of this arc is Elec, Gas just happen to be the one doing the fighting this time around so if he let them go it's his call.

Realistically their only option now is to fuse, which I doubt will happen cuz Toyo like his twists.

Imagine what could happen by wishing to be the strongest mortal in the Universe if Vegito/Gogeta was formed with current Goku/Vegeta levels and existed that moment.😅

A bit of a weak chapter compared to this previous 3-4 ones... Wondel what will happen in the next though. Maybe Gas will destroy Elec...

Question about This guy.

Why is his high 7-C missile not scale to his physical mech power level and is completely seperate from it? As far as I’m concerned, there’s no saying that his missile is far above his physical mech level.

Question about This guy.

Why is his high 7-C missile not scale to his physical mech power level and is completely seperate from it? As far as I’m concerned, there’s no saying that his missile is far above his physical mech level.
Generally you need proof for why an attack would scale to a character's physicals, not the other way around.

Is there a seperate thread for DBH or is all of Dragon Ball in here?

anyways to my question. why was High-Godly regen removed from DBH Zamasu?

Is there a seperate thread for DBH or is all of Dragon Ball in here?

anyways to my question. why was High-Godly regen removed from DBH Zamasu?
Cuz wiki didn't like high godly , they were going to remove "regen from history level EE= High godly". Could be wrong tho-

But he did? He erased him along with the timeline [and zamasu was the timeline] so history level EE. Thus regen from that would be high godly

****** finally these lil keeds grew up.

Yeah. I was hyped when I saw that. I figure they're in their early or mid teens.

Tbf, the reason why they were staying so young-looking is due to Saiyan physiology. Goku still looked like a 10 year old height-wise when he faced King Piccolo, and he was already 15 at the time. Saiyan's only really begin to age quickly around their 80's iirc, but I could be a little wrong.

Since they're doing the fusion dance there, it's fully possible we'll see a teenage Gotenks, which was hinted at in the interview, as well.

This chapter is definitely some of Toyotaro's best in terms of fight choreography, right up there with the Goku/Zamasu fight and uh... other things that I'll remember eventually.

Back