• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If UI + SSJ happens I'm going to be very disappointed in toriyama and toyotaro. Instinctive reaction + SSJ forms is fine, it's very good actually, but UI should be it's own separate thing.

Besides the White Haired form seems to already be some kind of form that Goku's body takes to maximize UI, so besides Kaioken I don't think he can enter a higher form than that (for now).

Let's hope it's uphill from here. They've been getting pretty good hax (DBH), and AE was just accepted, and there's a speed revision for it that will put It much higher than sextillion.

And let's hope immeasurable speed DB becomes a thing.

Let's hope it's uphill from here. They've been getting pretty good hax (DBH), and AE was just accepted, and there's a speed revision for it that will put It much higher than sextillion.

And let's hope immeasurable speed DB becomes a thing.
Trying to get possibly Mid Godly for Anime Zamasu as well and Mid Godly Negation for Zeno

“If you’re after the Saiyans to destroy them, I’ll do everything in my power to get rid of you. Prepare for your destruction, Cerealian.”, says Vegeta as the chapter comes to a close.

I like how Vegeta is talking as if he is a god of destruction, he looks cool, I hope he will put a decent fight lol.

Or we'll get another Moro incident and he'll get shit on, but I'm optimistic with Vegeta putting up a fight with his training in the usage of destruction
I mean goku got shat on too so
“If you’re after the Saiyans to destroy them, I’ll do everything in my power to get rid of you. Prepare for your destruction, Cerealian.”, says Vegeta as the chapter comes to a close.

I like how Vegeta is talking as if he is a god of destruction, he looks cool, I hope he will put a decent fight lol.
Honestly I feel like vegeta is way stronger than people think

the film and possibly the anime would be in this style.
it looks gorgeous ngl, I wanna see mui goku and hit in that style

Yeah next movie for sure will be in Shintani based on the Broly movie and how much the style has popped off. They know how popular it is now and won't waste the money potential. Furthermore, the Broly movie only took around a year after the DBS anime finished, maybe even less now that I think about it. This movie has been in planning for over pretty much two and a half years after the Broly movie and we still know literally nothing about it, meaning that they're either working extremely hard on this movie, or are working on it and the anime at the same time. Probably both. But yeah the movie is 100% gonna be Shintani, anime is a bit less likely because of the amount of time, money, and effort it'd take to make probably 100+ episodes in that same quality, but yeah it's not impossible. If they do it like that though we can expect to wait a few more years. Dragon Ball Super is massive enough for them to expend the amount of resources into making it that high quality, but that doesn't mean it won't take an exceptionally long time.

So should we give UI minor body control since when using it one's blood flow and cell movements change? Also when using PUI it seems that Goku can prevent others from perceiving his vital points.

Damn, Vegeta really went with the low blow with that last bit of dialogue.
Also for a technique that "not even the gods can master" it sure does get matched by quite a lot of people even if Goku's UI is still incomplete

Ngl, vegeta line madd him sounds evil
I absolutely love it. The chapter is amazing, especially the fights. The arc is going good for now, mui fighting style is soo unique and different.

I mean doesn't he have "instant transmission" so it could be that but yeah UI getting less acc was kinda dumb
Also UI having stamina issues is also bull, we already established that sign was a flawed form because of that, so why does the perfected form have the same problems? That's honestly the biggest mistake in the two most recent arcs, Goku mastered UI far too quickly, he should've kept the sign form and fought with that, it would've made sense if he fought moro and granolah and lost with sign instead of mastering UI and losing still.

Back