• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
I decided to make one this time.

last time on aya shameimaru news, we had three episodes with Goku facing off against Kale and Caulifla and almost nothing else. Now, we have Kefla fighting UIO goku and Ribrianne to come in shortly after. Will they team up to fight the champion of the world Mr Satan? Find out. Oh Wait, wrong series

Why is Kefla progile stated she is managed to defeat SsbKK Golu even though kt. Was already stated Goku was tired af.

The wanking smh....

Hit The Badass said:
Why is Kefla progile stated she is managed to defeat SsbKK Golu even though kt. Was already stated Goku was tired af.
The wanking smh....
Goku being low on stamina isn't the same as him not having access to his full power. That's going by Beerus' statement, where he made it sound like Goku could use his full power but not for long.

He was so low on stamina his SSB dissaperead and this time there was no spirt asspull to justify why he entered UI again, even though he was half dead.

Every time he reaches his limits he apparently achieves UI, which brings him past his limits and makes him stronger. Then he rinses and repeats to become extremely powerful in all his other forms.

Which is likely why Kale forced his to go SSB before Jiren, yet after Jiren he could fight improved Kale and Caulifla as a SS2 and destroy them as SSG, all while not at 100%.

What will happen one he reaches UI limit in his battle agaisnt Jiren lol

Also, that Kafla saying how she will become SSB worries me...

Goku being low on stamina isn't the same as him not having access to his full power. That's going by Beerus' statement, where he made it sound like Goku could use his full power but not for long.

Low Stamina = Not fully powered

But sure whatever keeps the wanking going.

This happened in Gohan's case when people in this site was wanking him to be Ssb level and above but later settled down. Same will happen here.

Blanked said:
What will happen one he reaches UI limit in his battle agaisnt Jiren lol
Also, that Kafla saying how she will become SSB worries me...
And then she will stomp everyone. haha

She won't, from what I see Kafla is used as a vessel to show how powerful Ultra Instinct Goku really is. We haven't seen UI Goku dominate anyone yet and I think they're using Kafla for that role.

You know what my biggest complaint of Kefla is? It's not the fact that she has a big power asspull. It's the fact that her personality seems identical to Caulifla's despite being a fusion of her and Kale. The writers didn't do a good job meshing their personalities. Gotenks has a similar problem. Vegito seems to be the only fusion that's a perfect blend of his fusees.

That said, I like Kefla more than Gotenks, but Vegito remains supreme as the best fusion (not in power, just in character design).

I really do hope they treat Ultra Instinct as a power up rather than a form. That way we'll see it combined with SSB and KK.

^Exactly what i want, Goku have too many forms already and while UI looks cool we don't need it

Just let him mix UI with SSB and says he is using his power to the very maximum potential, Whise and jiren "most likely" have it yet they don't transform for show like Goku

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Vegito seems to be the only fusion that's a perfect blend of his fusees.
Bruh .....

He always show off and play around and never use his full power, even gogeta in GT was super cocky, the only time fusion isn't cocky was in movie 12 with gogeta and it's literally the only time fusion succeeded in finishing the threat

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Hit The Badass said:
The wanking smh....
It's wanking though, Goku was knocked down because he couldn't hold his power for long not because "oh my god kefla hit him so hard she literally one shot "

It was stated by beerus, no wonder he was off after one attack from Kefla

PaChi2 said:
"Vegito seems the perfect blend of the fusees". You must know another vegito.

Fusions tend to be reaaaaaaaaally cocky. All of them.
Dragon ball abonded it's longer hair more power trend now they use the usual "Eyes" as in every freakin anime at this point...

If his eyes change you know you are in trouble.

She should be at least comparable to Super Saiyan Blue though. Let's see how she actually does against UI Goku.

Hit The Badass said:
The wanking smh....
Goku was low on stamina but he still was SSB KK and Kefla knocked him out.

PaChi2 said:
I never said Vegito wasn't cocky. You guys really misconstrued severely what I said. Somehow me saying Vegito is a perfect blend of Goku and Vegito, is somehow me saying he isnt' cocky. He's a perfect blend of Goku and Vegito because he's got Vegeta's cockiness, but Goku's lighthearted and laid-back attitude. Kefla just seems like Caulifla with a different hairstyle. Gotenks just seems like a more cocky version of Kid Trunks etc...

I have a serious question... Idk if I asked it already but whats the Red aura on UI's profile pic? OVO is it just the heat being generated or is it KK

Aizenishere said:
I have a serious question... Idk if I asked it already but whats the Red aura on UI's profile pic? OVO is it just the heat being generated or is it KK
Find out next time on DRAGON BALL SUPER!

MeleeniumRXJ said:
PaChi2 said:
I never said Vegito wasn't cocky. You guys really misconstrued severely what I said. Somehow me saying Vegito is a perfect blend of Goku and Vegito, is somehow me saying he isnt' cocky. He's a perfect blend of Goku and Vegito because he's got Vegeta's cockiness, but Goku's lighthearted and laid-back attitude. Kefla just seems like Caulifla with a different hairstyle. Gotenks just seems like a more cocky version of Kid Trunks etc...
Ah yeah, Kefla is Califula all over again but with differen hair style and more asspull

Vegito is perfect blance of Goku and vegita to point he feel like he is his own character

Hit The Badass said:
Low Stamina = Not fully powered
But sure whatever keeps the wanking going.

This happened in Gohan's case when people in this site was wanking him to be Ssb level and above but later settled down. Same will happen here.

Gohan IS SSB level. Downplaying him to less than SSJ2 level makes no sense.

Aizenishere said:
I'm not sure really. I think it was in one of the trailers in which UI Goku actually appears shirtless and had a red aura of some sort.

On the topic of fusions, when you really think about, Vegito's persoanlity is perfecly balanced between Goku and Vegeta but when you look at the others, we see different takes.

Kibitokai- Shin's personality dominates this. You don't see any of Kibito in him.

Fused Zamasu- While he's made up of two different versions of Zamasu, he shows more Future Zamasu than Goku Black/Present Day Zamasu. While Black was arrogant, he was also calm and cool. He kept his head, even when losing and, if given the moment, would kill you without too much fanfare. Deranged? Sure but ruthless and efficient, for the most part. Future Zamasu was more unhinged (or he didn't keep it under wraps like Black), far more prone to grandstanding, believed that his immortality made him invincible and took more open offense to mortals' and their actions. We see far more of that in the fusion than any of Black's traits.

Kefla- Caulifla's personaltiy really seems to dominate this. Kale just feels like she's not even in there.

So really, it seems like most potara fusions are unbalanced.

Finally, I got to get this out of my system: If I don't ever see Vegeta get his own Ultra Instinct, I'm flying to Japan and having some words with the writers.

@TheC2

I think it's because the Fusion takes the most dominate personality, but Goku and Vegeta have a sort of perfect blend of differences and similarities that it just combines their personalities.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Aizenishere said:
I'm not sure really. I think it was in one of the trailers in which UI Goku actually appears shirtless and had a red aura of some sort.
I actually think the red is more of a backround image since it isn't moving at all and we can't see it at all at the 5 second mark (Which appears to be the moment the posters referring to)

EDIT: I suppose only time will tell though. Thanks for the link

Peter1129 said:
No Gohan is not SSB lvl he's above SSG but below SSB.
Gohan is SSB level he was stated by the narrator to be equal to Blue Goku and traded blows with him just fine.

He's Blue level but below SSB Kaio-Ken since regular Blue Kaio Ken knocked him out in one hit.

Gohan is SSB level he was stated by the narrator to be equal to Blue Goku and traded blows with him just fine.

He's Blue level but below SSB Kaio-Ken since regular Blue Kaio Ken knocked him out in one hit.

Well than why doesn't Beerus who has previously felt his full power think Gohan stands no chance against Frieza who was equal to SSB. Seriously why do people keep saying Gohan is SSB lvl when there have been evidence proving he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back