• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling it right now. Goku will absorb UI to himself and his base and then everyone who scales to him in base will be Low 2-C.

Why does jiren breaking out, giving hi 2C status have to scale?

Especially since, none of his opponents have shown time transcendence or whatever.

Better yet, what if jiren is 2-B, he'd be above all the God's. Until Trunks comes back and fuses with Gohan. (sarc)

Well at the moment Kefla doesn't scale to anyone else other than Goku so she would be the only one being upgraded.

If she doesn't power up somehow that would scale to everyone who is SSB level because she was having troubles with him

Meh most likely outtier or she will just power up even more

If she uses something like Kale exclusive transformation to stand against UI Goku then only she will be upgraded.

But if she powers up further in just her normal ssj form, then Vegito Blue and Grotesque Zamasu should also scale.

Darkmon cns said:
Normal SSJ? She's using the controlled berserker form.
Kefla is not using any controlled berserker form or LSSJ right now. She is using her normal super saiyan transformation as stated by Champa.

I don't know. Maybe because he is considered one of the weakest and incompetent. And he was implied to be around or slightly above the level of True Golden Freeza

Does anybody else here also feels that Goku should have resistance to absolute zero too? Because both Goku and Vegeta are kinda same and I don't think if it were Goku instead of Vegeta, he would have any effect.

The real cal howard said:
So, will anyone complain if I change Ultra Instinct to Ultra Instinct Omen?
Why would you do such a thing?

Well most people in the anime call it just Ultra Instinct but if you want to change it to "Ultra Instinct Omen" then sure.

That the official name for it right ? also "omen" is the form that allow Goku to use UI from what i understand while UI itself is technique

I always thought this current blue thing is "omen" of what's to come. And that blue+red form which Goku has when shirtless, is the true UI.

@AKM sama

According to UI Omens page the red aura is how simply how UI is depicted in the poster. So it could be nothing or yea it could be the ascension he needs to WHOOP MR STARE YO GIRL

@Aizen, which page are you talking about? Can you link me to it?

I just watched Light of Hope and those 35 minutes are still better than DBE lol

The real cal howard said:
So, will anyone complain if I change Ultra Instinct to Ultra Instinct Omen?
Anime-wise it's only called Ultra Instinct. The "Omen" part (Which has quotation marks officially) is just from either Heroes or Dokkan Battle.

Screenshot (574)
Screenshot (575)

The music and overall execution of this scene was awesome.

AKM sama said:
Kefla is not using any controlled berserker form or LSSJ right now. She is using her normal super saiyan transformation as stated by Champa.
No her hair is green she's using the controlled berserker form I don't know why he would say it's just SS.

I agree I don't think it's a regular super saiyan.. Her blasts do the Kale thing where they absorb enery, hairs green and again.. the Kale thing with her getting B U F F

tbf this is te first time an SS is fusing with a LSS (I think OVO) So i'll accept it. But we can't deny those Kale properties are there so I suppose some things are up in the air.

Like so what It's SS but with LSS bonuses?

AKM sama said:
I always thought this current blue thing is "omen" of what's to come. And that blue+red form which Goku has when shirtless, is the true UI.
tbh the only image that have red aura around it is the poster picture if i am not wrong, all the other promo images have only blue aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back