• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The 2nd I like how people like you believe an extremely weakened SSG (after UI)is superior to full power SSB before UI.

Ignoring the fact that UI didn't boost Goku's other forms and that it's only a boost in his UI "form".

KamiYasha said:
AKM sama said:
Base Vegito > base Kefla
SSB Vegito > ssj2 Kefla

It's pretty clear cut imo
Finally! Something coherent in the past 100 messages.
Lol
I see this going two roads (Considering Kefla wants to go Blue):

First one:

• Base Vegito > Base Kefla
  • SS1 Vegito > SS1 Kefla
  • SS2 Vegito > SS2 Kefla
  • SS3 Vegito > SS2 Kefla
  • SSG Vegito >> SS2 Kefla
  • SSB Vegito >>> SS2 Kefla
Second One (even if multipliers are a bit different for SS1 & SS2):

• SS1 Vegito < SS1 Kefla
  • SS2 Vegito < SS2 Kefla
  • SS3 Vegito > SS2 Kefla

There is a solid argument against scaling Vegito to Kefla. The green haired transformations work differently than the normal ssj transformations.

ssj1 Kale was on par with ssj2 Caulifla, and controlled berserker Kale which looked like a ssj2 version of Kale was on par with SSG Goku. So one can make the argument that Kefla's green haired transformations are different and hence no assumption regarding it scaling to Vegito's transformations could be made.

So, that is a good point too and it is possible.

AKM sama said:
There is a solid argument against scaling Vegito to Kefla. The green haired transformations work differently than the normal ssj transformations.
ssj1 Kale was on par with ssj2 Caulifla, and controlled berserker Kale which looked like a ssj2 version of Kale was on par with SSG Goku. So one can make the argument that Kefla's green haired transformations are different and hence no assumption regarding it scaling to Vegito's transformations could be made.

So, that is a good point too and it is possible.
That argument crumbles when we said before that Kefla wants to go Blue. Implying that her transformations are <<< Blue. Even if they have different Multipliers they are way weaker than Blue. So Vegito scales.

That statement from Kefla could also be from her lack of knowledge though. Because none of the fusees have SSB and I don't think that she would even follow the normal trend of ssj transformations.

What, I am trying to say is that she knows nothing about SSB as she can't even sense it. She might have made that statement because she saw that it was Goku and Vegeta's strongest form and assumed it to be true for her too.

can anyone answer me where they got the idea that goku's base gets stronger after every UI? i mean there is no evidence to support this, its just based on speculation

AKM sama said:
That statement from Kefla could also be from her lack of knowledge though. Because none of the fusees have SSB and I don't think that she would even follow the normal trend of ssj transformations.
What, I am trying to say is that she knows nothing about SSB as she can't even sense it. She might have made that statement because she saw that it was Goku and Vegeta's strongest form and assumed it to be true for her too.
Goku who knows Blue and doesn't deny that she can not go Blue or approves the fact that her transformations are stronger than normal ones.

Kefla who is Caulifla and Kale know the Beserk power. They were impressed by SS3 power. God and Blue are beyond that. To impressed by SS3 and wanting to go SS3 says a lot. Kale was impressed by te power of the form.

My point actually was that we know Base Kale is fodder, right? But with her green haired transformation, she jumps directly to SSG level.

In a similar fashion, it is not impossible for Base Kefla who is not fodder, to jump above SSB level with her green haired transformations.

Whis also comments that she awoke an unpleasant power after getting cornered, so it's entirely possible that Kale has something to do with this big jump.

AKM sama said:
My point actually was that we know Base Kale is fodder, right? But with her green haired transformation, she jumps directly to SSG level.
In a similar fashion, it is not impossible for Base Kefla who is not fodder, to jump above SSB level with her green haired transformations.
Base Kale was always crying and not participated seriously in a fight. Even if she was fodder at base her normal SSJ form (which is the same for everyone) is not fodder. Also Beserk Kale controlled is tall and mascular.

Kefla is not tall and she doesn't appear to have her characteristics much altered except from the typical hair and showing a bit more muscle.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
can anyone answer me where they got the idea that goku's base gets stronger after every UI? i mean there is no evidence to support this, its just based on speculatio
Fully agree. Not even other characters comment anything about Goku being stronger than before in his other forms.

Yeah, I agree with Komie and Otaku's posts. There is too much guess work. Also, Kefla's SS2 form had seemingly appeared to be the SS2 version of Kale's normal SS form, nothing explicitly stated that it was a hybrid between Berserk and SS1. Even so, characters would have certainly acknowledged how her SS2 strength was vastly different from an ordinary SS2.

Well, Champa did say that he didn't expect Kefla's ssj1 to be this strong in the previous episode.

Kale is not SSJG level. SSJG Goku was completely unaffected when she blasted him from point blanked. If she had comparable stength Goku would have need to block the attack. But instead he just walsk right throughout. She is stronger than SSJ2 Caulifla. Also both Kale and Cauifla are shocked by the power of SSJ3.

True, but I could easily assume that Base Kefla was suppressed before she transformed. Regardless, I don't think her SS1 form is that much stronger than an ordinary SS1. Kale's SS1 form is somewhat equivalent to a SS2, but there isn't an incredibly massive difference between SS1 and SS2.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
True, but I could easily assume that Base Kefla was suppressed before she transformed. Regardless, I don't think her SS1 form is that much stronger than an ordinary SS. Kale's SS1 form is somewhat equivalent to a SS2, but there isn't an incredibly massive difference between SS1 and SS2.
SSj2 Caulifla got absolutely destroyed by SSG Goku while SSj Kale was holding her own.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
That wasn't SS1 Kale though, that was Mastered Super Saiyan Berserker Kale.
I'm sorry I'm kind of lost here, what is your point exactly?

You might have confused Kale's normal Super Saiyan form with her Controlled Berserker form. These forms are fundamentally different from each other. Kale faced SSG Goku as a MBSS, while she mainly faced SS2 Goku during the beginning of their confrontation in her normal SS1 form.

We should probably wait for the staff thread to be honest. Like...i have no idea what is even being discussed anymore.

We are discussing how to welcome our new Ultra Instinct Saiyan overlord.. I for say we go the Kefla tactic.

Bend over xD

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
We should probably wait for the staff thread to be honest. Like...i have no idea what is even being discussed anymore.
I agree. I am exhausted too lol

btw guys UI isn't the last thing goku will get, remember that red super saiyan hairstyle one?

it's probably gonna go down like this:

goku absorbs UI and then becomes just as powerful.

then later in the ARC he will transform into the super saiyan version of that which is most likely going to be the god state as shown on the chocolate label thingy.

the same way he did with SSG.

and since absorbing SSG in the BOG ARC made him skip 3 levels in AP, UI will most likely be upgraded to 1-C, DBS goku was only 3-B before and later they decided to put it to 3-A which will be the exact same way they put UI to 1-C which technically makes sense.

then goku will be powerful enough to harness the power of any type of dragon balls and turn into ultra goku which will be 1-A.

goku is the strongest anime character so this makes sense.

we all make mistakes, he will be upgraded soon, i mean... HES A ******* GOD FOR **** SAKE!!!!!

he's literally god tier, here's proof:

since base goku is already multi universe level as seth the programmer stated (which is correct since he's always got proof), it means that he's already 12x universal since there is only 12 universes he can destroy which he can easily do.

if we use ssj1 that means he's 600x universal which means he can destroy 600 universes (obviously).

with ssj2 he's 1200x universal which basically means he's ******* MULTIVERSAL and can destroy 1200 universes!!!!

with ssj3 he's 4800x universal, i dont even need to explain this...

UI is infinitely stronger than all super saiyan forms as well as the red and blue god states he has which proves he's atleast tier 1.

Tier 1 goku confirmed :^)

you wouldn't be saying that if you saw what he was like.

if you've seen some of his videos he can be a jerk while debating with others.

Tbf he can be a huge dick, but I've grown to like him recently. Him and swagkage, cuz I like the naruto versus matchups.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
KamiYasha said:
AKM sama said:
Base Vegito > base Kefla
SSB Vegito > ssj2 Kefla

It's pretty clear cut imo
Finally! Something coherent in the past 100 messages.
Lol
I see this going two roads (Considering Kefla wants to go Blue):

First one:

• SS1 Vegito > SS1 Kefla
  • SS2 Vegito > SS2 Kefla
  • SS3 Vegito > SS2 Kefla
Second One (even if multipliers are a bit different for SS1 & SS2):

• SS1 Vegito < SS1 Kefla
  • SS2 Vegito < SS2 Kefla
  • SS3 Vegito > SS2 Kefla
I agree with this, It took both Controlled Berserker Kale and SSJ2 Caulifla working together to overpower SSJ2 Goku, then Goku went God and completely outclassed both of them and forced them to fuse, then Goku went Blue and Kefla went Berserker (i think, the hair is Green) and Blue Goku with a level of Kaioken was able to make Berserker Kefla's arms go numb and managed to damage her some what, so if Kefla's fusee's in their Berserker and SSJ2's forms were getting wrecked by Goku in a form weaker then Blue (God), not to mention Berserker Kefla having trouble with Goku by himself, i don't see Vegito Blue being weaker then SSJ2 Kefla personally

I don't see Universe Survival Saga Vegito being weaker than SS Berserker 2 Kefla but I do see how Future Trunks Saga Vegito might be slightly weaker than her.

Peter1129 said:
I don't see Universe Survival Saga Vegito being weaker than SS Berserker 2 Kefla but I do see how Future Trunks Saga Vegito might be slightly weaker than her.
Care to explain that? And its SS2 Kefla not SS2 Beserker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back