• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more gohan debate, please.

It gets really really repetitive at this point.

Its as if we still had to argue Solar System Cell.

I mean, you can talk in each other's walls, feel free to do so.

please and thank you!

To add what Hit the Badass said above. I think it's unfair to put "effortlessely" defeated a SSB KK X???

Goku was out of stamina... The form wasn't gonna hold anyways. I'm sure if he did have the stamina SSB with KK x20 would take the win.

Unless it's considered that because he was "knocked out"

Not to mention that Kefla was getting pushed back by SSB KK's punches and even got knocked down into a rock for a moment. I feel like it's safe too say he was out of stamina and out of his guard too.

The surpise attack and him getting pushed I consider fair play. Saying he was "effortlessely" defeated on the other hand...

Jiren effortlessely defeated SSBKK X20. SS Kefla was getting hurt. So at most I'd say she's on par with whatever boost Goku was using. I really don't think he was going past x10 though.

I agree with Unite though. I don't think Goku went anything higher than just regular Kaioken since he never mentioned any higher number (which he always and usually does).

That's what I think too but I don't wanna upset whoever put "an unknown multiplier of said power-up" on Keflas profile. Although it seems that was remvoed so hehe xd

I think it was a x10 since he's been using that one the most and it's easy for him now idk why there are different KK pics on Goku's page they all literally look the same just pick one it's taking up alot of space

I'm just saiyan (ba dum tssst) Since UI is a form we won't get SSB UI (I don't think) but UI KK x 20... goodbye mr. Stare your girl

The filler on Kefla page really need to be removed, the part about her surprising vegeta is pointless for example

You know what'll be REAL lame? If Goku doesn't dodge and weave every hit ahaahahha ahahaahahaha (get me off this hate bandwagon please someone help)

I mean Kefla is 99% Califulla~

Out of all the fusions Vegito is the only one who feels like complete another character

i wonder if the form lasts for more than an episode it will last for longer than a minute then lmfao

I think that somehow Kafla is going to survive this point blank kamehameha of ultra instinct Goku, which will make her Low 2-C by default, unless either the kamehameha came from a fading UI Goku or if Goku is stated to be severely holding back.

Kefla is only 99% Caulifla in her personality.

She is 99% Kale in her power.

But if Kefla is basically Caulifla, what happens to Kale's consciousness? Is it basically nonexistent until she comes back into play?

Kinda becomes Nightmare Fuel when you think how Kibito also was basically Shin all that time, and even worse when you think about Old Kai and the witch in that fusion.

FTW395 said:
I think that somehow Kafla is going to survive this point blank kamehameha of ultra instinct Goku, which will make her Low 2-C by default, unless either the kamehameha came from a fading UI Goku or if Goku is stated to be severely holding back.
This^^

Fusing with someone mudt be something like a new personality with the memories of both of them.

FTW395 said:
Ehh... by that rationale, Hit should be Low 2-C for surviving a signature ki blast from Jiren. If Kefla gets completely fodderized by UI, she does not deserve an upgrade. I don't care if she survives a Kamehameha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back