• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

Whether the proposed abilities get accepted or not, I have few question.
1) do we assume that every hakai user get the sane abilities
2)when someone does a hakai, does the person who gets effected by it, experience all said abilities simultaneously.
3) if someone survives the hakai, does he get regeneration, or resistance to only one of the abilities of hakai or all of them.

They just overpowered it, not get hurt by it at all or nullify it. And if they regenerate from it, what kinda regeneration is it?

While I'm personally against every other God of Destruction having Corrosion Inducement and Deconstruction for feats that Beerus and Champa performed without any suggestion of Power of Destruction being used outside their aura color—which is always purple, by the way—every God of Destruction getting Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, and the energy-erasing Aura is all sound, since those are all stated to be done using the Power of Destruction.
2)when someone does a hakai, does the person who gets effected by it, experience all said abilities simultaneously.
No. The Hakai is just Existence Erasure.
3) if someone survives the hakai, does he get regeneration, or resistance to only one of the abilities of hakai or all of them.
Resistance to Existence Erasure. If they are erased but then regenerate, then they have Mid-Godly Regeneration.

Resistance.

Regenerating from complete
While I'm personally against every other God of Destruction having Corrosion Inducement and Deconstruction for feats that Beerus and Champa performed without any suggestion of Power of Destruction being used outside their aura color—which is always purple, by the way—every God of Destruction getting Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, and the energy-erasing Aura is all sound, since those are all stated to be done using the Power of Destruction.

No. The Hakai is just Existence Erasure.

Resistance to Existence Erasure. If they are erased but then regenerate, then they have Mid-Godly Regeneration.
Why they only get existence erasure resis and not the other abilities, hakai does it all

I'm back, but have a little time before work again, so just left a piece of my mind, i'm fine with either Deconstruction or Corrosive Inducement, we have only 1 feat after all. Aside from that, did anymore ability got rejected, if not then we conclude this and process to edit the profile. Personally i want to done this fast cause a big cosmology thread out there. Also the Xeno Goku Abilities thread need to be done

This can probably be applied, yes, but the edits would need to be very carefully and properly applied by members who know what they are doing in that regard.

If somebody writes a list of the EXACT titles for ALL of the pages that need to be unlocked, my automated script can unlock them for you.
Anyway...

Alright Do you guys have anything more to say, i don't want to rush thing or people will think i'm being unfair and trying to make this through so DBS will have more hax, but this CRT have been dragging for too long. We should conclude this

People think this is a hakai CRT when it's not .
This is about energy of destruction as a whole which has many applications such as BOTH deconstruction and EE ( which is hakai ) the OP wasn't arguing that it's the hakai technique that does both , it's just the most advanced application of the energy of destruction

Anyway @Vietthai96 can you make the list that ant requested ? I'm not currently at home

I don't think anyone would mind this waiting one more day. Unless they would. I just don't see any other way those abilities could do that, that's why nobody has really argued too much.

There is no stress, yes. It is better to handle this revision properly than hastily.

Okay. No problem.
Hmmm i think we wait for 1 more day, if no one have anymore imput we settle this thing.

And for people who want to comment, i'm not trying to be a jerk, but no more dragging, unnecessary long question to make the thread longer than it should be, trying to have simple, solid answer

Whether the proposed abilities get accepted or not, I have few question.
1. I would say yes because I believe we currently do that with GODs abilities when it comes to Hakai. And I don't think it's been mentioned in the anime that any GOD is better than the other when it comes to using Destruction energy.
2. I would say no but but depends on the user.
3. He would get Resistance

1. I would say yes because I believe we currently do that with GODs abilities when it comes to Hakai. And I don't think it's been mentioned in the anime that any GOD is better than the other when it comes to using Destruction energy.
2. I would say no but but depends on the user.
3. He would get Resistance
For 2) I mean if an experienced user from it hit you with the energy of destruction like beerus, wouldn't you get resistance to all those sub abilities, because I am not sure if the energy or destruction cause all the other side effects simultaneously or not

For 2) I mean if an experienced user from it hit you with the energy of destruction like beerus, wouldn't you get resistance to all those sub abilities, because I am not sure if the energy or destruction cause all the other side effects simultaneously or not
Beerus has show just about all these (he's also the only GOD we use lol). Some of the effects have been done just by he's aura tho. So I'm not sure here. I believe tho someone like the Angels should get Resistance to all.

I see, so he has all of the abilities and if someone got hit by it and survived he gets a res to all of them

Hmmm i think we wait for 1 more day, if no one have anymore imput we settle this thing.

And for people who want to comment, i'm not trying to be a jerk, but no more dragging, unnecessary long question to make the thread longer than it should be, trying to have simple, solid answer
Fine by me

I didn't read the whole thing but also add the Chou Goku in the list of characters who will be affected by this

I didn't read the whole thing but also add the Chou Goku in the list of characters who will be affected by this
We can't cause currently manga doesn't established the whole Hakai Energy thing, right now only anime does this

I don't know what has been accepted and rejected here, so a summary would be nice.

Although, talking about the first video linked in the OP, we have no proof that the energy coming out of Beerus and Champa is energy of destruction. It could just be their normal energy which is also more likely because we don't see the same effects as hakai energy has on objects and stuff. There are no sparkles and it doesn't erase anything, only turns them to dust which could easily be the result of their power.

I don't know what has been accepted and rejected here, so a summary would be nice.

Although, talking about the first video linked in the OP, we have no proof that the energy coming out of Beerus and Champa is energy of destruction. It could just be their normal energy which is also more likely because we don't see the same effects as hakai energy has on objects and stuff. There are no sparkles and it doesn't erase anything, only turns them to dust which could easily be the result of their power.
It the same purple aura , also it not like each time they use energy of destruction there should be purple spark, only when they EE something or someone purple spark appear as an after-effect

Alright i will outline what happen so far:
Accepted Abilities:
  • Deconstruction (although Nullflowerbush think that feat should be Corrosion Inducement)
  • Spatial Manipulation (God900 think it should be limited spatial manip, some want to list it as non-combat applicable)
  • Void Manipulation
  • Non-Physical Interaction
  • EE (well this is obvious but i still list it here
Rejected Abilities:
  • Transmutation
  • Power Nullification (this thing is very tricky, half agree, half disagree)

Affected Characters:
  • All GoDs and GoD Mode Toppo will get all of Power of Destruction abilities and Resistance to it
  • Pre-Top Goku, SSBE Vegeta, Golden Frieza will get resistance to all of Power of Destruction abilities except Spatial Manip
  • Angels and GP get Possibly/Likely cause Angels taught GoDs and GP is father of angel race (one or two person disagree with this, and GP case is special because he already have EE, Non-Physical Interaction, Void and Spatial Manip, the only thing left he doesn't have is Deconstruction)

And, is the assumption here that their auras are always Energy of Destruction-based?
If that's the case, Battle of Gods Goku would have Resistance too.

And, is the assumption here that their auras are always Energy of Destruction-based?
That was actually brought up on one of the threads where it was mention that GODs should have resistance for fighting each other

No, it not like they can't use that just as normal ki, beside we already know what is Hakai Energy through Toppo, so what Beerus did in BoG is not debunk the aura/energy

It the same purple aura , also it not like each time they use energy of destruction there should be purple spark, only when they EE something or someone purple spark appear as an after-effect
Purple is their base aura. Unless it is explicitly evidenced that it is in fact energy of destruction, we cannot assume that. It just looks like things got turned to ash as a result of their massive energies, that's all.

• Deconstruction (although Nullflowerbush think that feat should be Corrosion Inducement)
  • Spatial Manipulation (God900 think it should be limited spatial manip, some want to list it as non-combat applicable)
Can I ask what the reasons for these points are? I am sorry, I didn't read the entire thread, so I will be thankful if you can state them again.

Deconstruction came from Beerus and Champa's mental battle, where their auras caused the floor beneath them to "rust" and crumple once Goku put his foot down, although this is more akin to Corrosion Inducement, as I pointed out. Aside of that, there is Beerus reducing an egg to dust. I objected to either of these being Power of Destruction feats.

And, Space Manipulation comes from Toppo's Hakai against Frieza exploding and altering the color of the World of Void.

Back