• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

I am against Deconstruction being related to hakai energy due to reasons I pointed out in my previous comment. And the egg feat was only in the movie, iirc. Not in DBS anime. I remember it being listed on the profile, but was removed later.

Space Manipulation is fine, I guess. But yeah, it's very limited and non-combat applicable.

well i'm fine with either Corrosion Inducement because there are only that feat, but assume it is because of their massive energy is wrong cause when they start powering up, structure start to physically cracking, but when they start fighting eachother, aura spread and the table and the floor start turning into "black". So at worst it is corrosion.

I am fine with corrosion, but not it being linked with their energy of destruction specifically. Beerus and Champa can get it on their own as a separate power.

What has been agreed to be applied here so far?

What has been agreed to be applied here so far?
I believe most people agreed to give Energy of Destruction: Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm intangible souls), Existence Erasure (via the Hakai technique), Limited Spatial Manipulation (Non-combat applicable. Due to Toppo warping the World of Void and changing its color), and/or Void Manipulation? (Not entirely sure about this one, but it's already on the profiles, and @Nullflowerblush suggested that it might be better than Spatial Manipulation)

Beerus and Champa should individually get Corrosion Inducement, and I believe Whis and Vados should get resistance to it.

Lastly, we need to discuss whether the Angels should get resistance to these abilities or not.

I believe that's pretty much it.

I think the angles should get resistance to all of those stuff for a reason: they trained the gods to properly use the energy of destruction, and likely that gods have used their abilities on angel in some sort of a training session.
So angles should get " likely resistance to energy of destruction "

That isn't a good reason, we can't assume that GoDs would use that technique on the angels. That said, even though angels have not shown resistance to it, the GoDs have, and they have learnt everything about it from the angels, so it would logically make sense for the angels to "possibly" have resistance as well.

Why we couldn't assume it? Angel trained gods, they trained them to use energy of destruction, also remember part of who's training is goku and vegeta attacking him, we could assume that the same thing happened with beerus, and beerus is a trigger happy and would use hakai on whis.

Yes, the angels were exempt from erasure in the ToP. And in the Zamasu arc, Zeno erased them all.

Why we couldn't assume it? Angel trained gods, they trained them to use energy of destruction, also remember part of who's training is goku and vegeta attacking him, we could assume that the same thing happened with beerus, and beerus is a trigger happy and would use hakai on whis.
That's massive speculation and beerus ain't that trigger happy with hakai, only against worthless people catching him on a bad mood, like zamasu or the ghost, there is no reason to assume beerus would use it, plus whis has numerous ways of avoiding the hakai instead of simply taking it.

So the conclusion will be:
For All GoDs and GoD Mode Toppo:
- Power of Destruction grant the following abilites: NPI, Void and limited Space Manip (non-combat aplicable), EE (could erase soul, object and energy attack)
- Power of Destruction grant the following resistances: Void and limited Space Manip, EE
Beerus and Champa will have addition:
- Corrosion Inducement and Resistance to Corrosion Inducement
Angels will have:
  • Possibly NPI, Void and limited Space Manip (non-combat aplicable), EE (could erase soul, object and energy attack). Taught GoDs to use their power.
  • Whis and Vados will have Possibly Resistance to Corrosion Inducement
Pre-ToP Goku, SSBE Vegeta, Golden Frieza will have Resistance to Void Manip, EE (withstand Energy of Destruction which could erase everything including soul from existence and warp the World of Void)

Is anyone agree or have different opinion??

So the conclusion will be:
For All GoDs and GoD Mode Toppo:
- Power of Destruction grant the following abilites: NPI, Void and limited Space Manip (non-combat aplicable), EE (could erase soul, object and energy attack)
- Power of Destruction grant the following resistances: Void and limited Space Manip, EE
Beerus and Champa will have addition:
- Corrosion Inducement and Resistance to Corrosion Inducement
Angels will have:
  • Possibly NPI, Void and limited Space Manip (non-combat aplicable), EE (could erase soul, object and energy attack). Taught GoDs to use their power.
  • Whis and Vados will have Possibly Resistance to Corrosion Inducement
Pre-ToP Goku, SSBE Vegeta, Golden Frieza will have Resistance to Void Manip, EE (withstand Energy of Destruction which could erase everything including soul from existence and warp the World of Void)

Is anyone agree or have different opinion??
Everything looks great, but I'm not sure about resistance to Spatial Manipulation. Do you get resistance to non-combat applicable abilities?

No, there was nothing to resist as far as the spatial manipulation was concerned.

then what you guy propose, this start going in circle
No, EE shouldn't be limited.

Everything accepted is: NPI, Void and limited Space Manip (non-combat aplicable), EE (could erase soul, object and energy attack)
- Corrosion Inducement.

Rejected: Deconstruction, Matter destruction, Transmutation.

No, EE shouldn't be limited.

Everything accepted is: NPI, Void and limited Space Manip (non-combat aplicable), EE (could erase soul, object and energy attack)
- Corrosion Inducement.

Rejected: Deconstruction, Matter destruction, Transmutation.
I'm never state limited EE though, alright look like no one rejected, we should call staff to unlock and edit

Last edited:
If someone experienced is willing to make the edits and can provide the exact names of the profiles, I can unlock them.

Back