• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

Vietthai96

He/Him
Because some of revision thread about EE for Dragon Ball make me re-research about DBS Energy of Destruction

1. In this video Beerus vs Champa release a purple energy which we already know it is Energy belong to GoD, and it turn the table, chair and the floor into a black looking material, which is Transmutation cause the table, chair, floor being changed into different material. And the they also get fragile and colapsed, which fitting for Deconstruction ability.

2. We already known this, it is Void Manipulation but i still list it here for further information, and we also got Power Nullification, Toppo effortlessly erase all kind of ki blast, and yes Spatial Manipulation

3. We have Matter Destruction, the Destruction Energy Ball after impact with the rocks, completely disintegrated it into energy form in the form of purple spark and disappear afterward, we also have feats similar to this like Beerus hakai Zamasu or Sidra hakai a city.

4. Beerus interact with ghost and destroy him, which is Non-Physical Interaction, and he also the user of Energy of Destruction

SO THE CONCLUSION IS:
Everyone who using Energy/Aura of Destruction have the the following hax: Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Power Nullification, Void Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Existence Erasure via Energy/Aura of Destruction (Energy of Destruction allow user to perform these things). Because of that we will revise the GoDs profiles and Toppo GoD Candidate profile with the following:

• GoDs will have Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Non-Physical Interaction, Void Manipulation, Power Nullification, Spatial Manipulation and Existence Erasure via Energy/Aura of Destruction.
  • GoD Candidate Toppo will have Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Non-Physical Interaction, Power Nullification, Spatial Manipulation, Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure via Energy/Aura of Destruction.

Now we goes to Resistance: We know that Gods of Destruction have the same Energy of Destruction Aura , and it is completely ineffective against other GoDs. That mean they resist the effect of Energy of Destruction, which allow them to resist the the hax that accompanied with Energy of Destruction: Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure. So what need to revise:
  • GoDs will have resistance to Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification and Existence Erasure
  • Toppo as GoD Candidate also possessed the same kind of Energy, he also will resist Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial,Power Nullification Manipulation and Existence Erasure.

IT IS NOT THE END, WE WILL HAVE THE MAIN IDOLS OF THE SERIES: GOKU, VEGETA AND FRIEZA:

In both videos above we see both Goku and Golden Frieza resist the Energy of Destruction Ball and not being affected by the effect, Golden Frieza even have one more feats, and Vegeta could physically punch through Toppo's Energy of Destruction Ball barehand. That mean they could resist the effect of Energy of Destruction which allow them to have resistance to the following: Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure

Alright, but many peoples will say that: But only some of them display these feat, while all other scaling to. The point is:
1. GoDs using an universal energy system which is Energy of Destruction, that mean even if there are even one or two of them perform the feat, through the same power system they possessed they could perform the same thing. The resistance also the same, GoDs is stated that their "power" is completely ineffective again each other, that mean they can't use special effect of Energy of Destruction on each other, and through the same power system, they will resist the effect belong to power system they used.
2. About Toppo, when he transformed into GoDs mode, he used the same power system as GoD, the Candidate thing is just he is not officially claim the title, it have nothing to do with the power, you could argue that Beerus said he still not mastering the power, but this is the universal energy system we talking about, and even he don't have feat, we could still have the thing: Likely
3. Goku, SSBE Vegeta, and Golden Frieza will have hax resistance cause three of them resist an universal energy system, not just specific hax, if they could resist the energy, they could likely resist the other properties of it.

Edit: Addition Revision
  • In addition, Angels will have Likely Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, Non-Physical Interaction and Existence Erasure. The reason is they taught the GoDs to use the Energy of Destruction, so they likely to know how to use and manipulating the energy
  • About Angels's Resistance, to be safe, it will be possibly Resistance to Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification and Existence Erasure. The reason is like above, they taught GoDs the energy, there is possibly they could use and manipulating the energy itself, give them possibly resistance toward the effect of the energy.

THIS IS THE END, PLEASE DISCCUSING IN PEACE REGARDLESS OF SITUATION, THANK EVERYONE IN ADVANCE FOR ATTENDING MY REVISION

Last edited:
Addition Revision:
  • In addition, Angels will have Likely Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Existence Erasure. The reason is they taught the GoDs to use the Energy of Destruction, so they likely to know how to use and manipulating the energy
  • About Angels's Resistance, to be safe, it will be possibly Resistance to Deconstruction, Transmutation, Matter Destruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Existence Erasure. The reason is like above, they taught GoDs the energy, there is possibly they could use and manipulating the energy itself, give them possibly resistance toward the effect of the energy.

Last edited:
The Future Warrior from Xenoverse 2 would scale to this aswell since has GoD Toppo's moveset and Energy of Destruction

Is there even something called resistance to non-physical interaction ?

Also kinda iffy on transmutation, just looks like deconstruction or matter manipulation to me , kinda what beerus did to that egg in BoG .

Other than that the rest looks good

The transmutation also just feels like some degree of limited deconstruction than a full ability. Everything else should be fine.

Last edited:
The power nullification just seems to be erasing attacks, which is just applied EE.

The power nullification just seems to be erasing attacks, which is just applied EE.
Yeah, but in a sense they did negate power, albeit pretty limited. Or we could change it into, they could negate/erase energy attack via Energy/Aura of Destruction

Alright look like all people agree, it time to call staff to evaluate this thread or do you have any other idea Planck69?

I'm pretty sure that was straight nullification of energy as opposed to erasing it via energy of destruction. I'd suggest it being removed if it was erasure.

In Toppo's case, he was explicitly stated to be using an aura of Power of Destruction to erase Frieza's energy blast, and then used the Hakai to erase more of his attacks.

In Beerus' case, he explicitly stated that he "nullified" the energy.

It doesn't matter much, if anything it give Beerus and Toppo 2 method of null energy blast, one is by using Energy of Destruction

Not sure about Transmutation, but the other stuff seems reasonable. Also, I don't think we should assume the Angels can use those powers themselves, only they just happen to be knowledgeable on how it works and functions. And I know resistance to them was brought up numerous times and often rejected, but it's consistent for DB characters to resist hax due to having stronger Ki. So I personally do not mind the likely resistances.

Not sure about Transmutation, but the other stuff seems reasonable. Also, I don't think we should assume the Angels can use those powers themselves, only they just happen to be knowledgeable on how it works and functions. And I know resistance to them was brought up numerous times and often rejected, but it's consistent for DB characters to resist hax due to having stronger Ki. So I personally do not mind the likely resistances.
The angel resistance comes from them being unaffected when beerus and champa were duking it out , but still thanks for your input

Same for the powers but I'm neutral on transmutation, we just need to call turning that stuff into black frail matter in some way.

I also don't think the angels are able to perform hakai nor use hakai energy, but I think they resist, not just out of ki alone but also because they were show to be unaffected by it during Champa vs Beerus.

That why i use the word, Possibly/Likely, because they could teach GoDs how to use Energy of Destruction, it is safe to assume that they possibly know how to manipulating the energy itself because in the end Energy of Destruction is a kind of Ki, but because they don't have feat of using it, i decide to use Possibly/Likely. Same with Resistance

Same for the powers but I'm neutral on transmutation, we just need to call turning that stuff into black frail matter in some way.

I also don't think the angels are able to perform hakai nor use hakai energy, but I think they resist, not just out of ki alone but also because they were show to be unaffected by it during Champa vs Beerus.
GP can tho , and he's an angel , where do we go from here ?

Back