• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Super Small Addition

Well, Beerus and the Gods fear Zeno, because their hakai does not affect Zeno, he remained in the same place as the Gods of destruction showed their energies of destruction, the scenery turned purple, Zeno was unaffected by the energy of the Gods and was asleep.
that is not true, their auras never left their bodies to the outer arena, hence why said arena wasn't erased, more over, it never reached Zeno's place, at best it made the light go purple somewhat.....but aura's produce light so that is not really an argument for the Hakai to have reached so far

Omega, could you please stop commenting on my stuff, you were blocked from talking, just respect that and don't comment on my stuff anymore.
i mean...........when i disagree with something i should still have the right to express my disagreement......no? you also commented on some of my stuff even with the block

The energy of the destruction of the gods was shown affecting the entire void, everything filled with purple behind, we see this during the fight of the Gods, arena received some damage in the fight against the gods.

clearly Goku base >> destroyer god Sidra.
What is not true, hakai cannot be bypassed by users with higher ki, Sidra's hakai was a small fraction of her power, Toppo couldn't use his energy of destruction to erase himself if he wasn't disqualified from the tournament of power.

The only way to bypass hakai is to have type 1 randomness or resist it itself.

The energy of the destruction of the gods was shown affecting the entire void
when?

, everything filled with purple behind
which is the light their auras and attacks give off yes.........if the energy of destruction was really covering the entire WoV then the Kais, alongside the entire arena, would have been erased......yet it wasn't, and we know Hakai works on the Arena as seem with Toppo, so........

we see this during the fight of the Gods, arena received some damage in the fight against the gods.
yeah, damage, it wasn't erased, none of their blows erased the arena, which shows that they were holding their Energy of Destruction to themselves, else the arena would have been erased and not damaged, specially if their were affecting the entire WoV with it as you are saying, in that case the entire arena would have been erased completely

I don't agree with this. He wouldn't be targeting himself with his own erasure.
I’m confused. If the blast is an omnidirectional blast that destroys the whole timeline, how would he not be affecting himself? For example, if someone makes a blast on a planet it’s still gonna be in the area that they attack. Zeno nuking the timeline and still living doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t get caught in the attack, it just means he can survive his own attack. I don’t follow this logic.

Yeah it literally makes no sense to say, "zeno didn't target himself", he was literally ENGULFED in his own erasure and lived. How else are you supposed to interpret something like that? Its not like he just erased everything around him except for like a small area, no, he was in the erasure, so he should get a resistance for tanking it.

Back