• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

How about this text?

"Gods of Destruction possess Hakai/Energy of Destruction, which grants them the following abilities: Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (They can harm intangible beings), Existence Erasure (Beerus could erase a soul from existence). This includes erasing/nullifying energy attacks."
This is better structured for our profile pages, but can somebody elaborate regarding the reasons for spatial manipulation and non-physical interaction please?

I guess it's because Hakai manipulates the void to erase objects? I'm not sure of the exact justification and it's been on the profiles since before this CRT.

I'm not sure how Hakai does manipulate Nothingness, it's just a property of the aura, but doesn't mean it manipulates Nothingness doesn't it? otherwise almost all characters from the wiki with EE should also have Void manipulation.....

Isn't void manipulation more or less the same as EE?
EE is a byproduct of void manipulation (most the time) GOD of Destruction can do more than just erase someone with Hakai energy even than Hakai energy is EE energy well treated that way for DB

I'm not sure how Hakai does manipulate Nothingness, it's just a property of the aura, but doesn't mean it manipulates Nothingness doesn't it? otherwise almost all characters from the wiki with EE should also have Void manipulation.....
I mean you have characters that have either Void manipulation or EE listed in each other categories already

I mean you have characters that have either Void manipulation or EE listed in each other categories already
I know, but it's weird that characters from other verses, for example Sirzech Lucifer from the DXD verse, whose aura is literally the same as Hakai doesn't have Void manipulation.

Hakai is EE energy, but not Nothingness thought.
EE would count only as a property of the energy, the same as the other abilities.

[[Deconstruction]] (Can reduce objects to dust), [[Void Manipulation]] (via manipulating Energy of Destruction), Limited [[Spatial Manipulation]] (Warp space when using the Energy of Destruction), [[Non-Physical Interaction]] (Can harm intangible beings), [[Existence Erasure]] (Can erase ghosts, people and energy attacks from existence)

Does this work?

[[Deconstruction]] (Can reduce objects to dust), [[Void Manipulation]] (via manipulating Energy of Destruction), Limited [[Spatial Manipulation]] (Warp space when using the Energy of Destruction), [[Non-Physical Interaction]] (Can harm intangible beings), [[Existence Erasure]] (Can erase ghosts, people and energy attacks from existence)

Does this work?
I don't think it should be limited. Other than that it's fine

I know, but it's weird that characters from other verses, for example Sirzech Lucifer from the DXD verse, whose aura is literally the same as Hakai doesn't have Void manipulation.

Hakai is EE energy, but not Nothingness thought.
EE would count only as a property of the energy, the same as the other abilities.
You can try adding it to that character

Yes limited is fine, I'm concerned, if it can destroy a space-time does it git limited space-time manipulation ?

You don't need to show all types. Warping a whole realm I wouldn't call limited.
I know, but that doesn't mean that Goku would be able to resist being cut through space, becouse he hasn't shown resistance to that specific type of spatial manipulation.

The Spatial Manipulation isn't even combat applicable. I guess we can list it fully if we point this out though.
Exactly, Toppo didn't attack anyone directly with the ability, only warping an area.
So Goku, Vegeta, and the rest shouldn't get resistance to Spatial manipulation.

Does this work?
This looks good, yeah.

I know, but that doesn't mean that Goku would be able to resist being cut through space, becouse he hasn't shown resistance to that specific type of spatial manipulation.
Characters that can cut through space get full Spatial Manipulation listed. Yet they can't warp it. You don't have to be able to do everything under the sun to get the ability listed

Characters that can cut through space get full Spatial Manipulation listed. Yet they can't warp it. You don't have to be able to do everything under the sun to get the ability listed
I know, but anyway, the ability isn't combat applicable as Toppo didn't use it directly on anyone, only in a large area.

And yeah, you could be resistant to Reality warping but still be affected by other abilities of the Hax that you don't have resistance against.

Due to not being combate applicable, Goku and the rest shouldn't get resistance to Spatial manipulation.

I know, but anyway, the ability isn't combat applicable as Toppo didn't use it directly on anyone, only in a large area.

And yeah, you could be resistant to Reality warping but still be affected by other abilities of the Hax that you don't have resistance against.

Due to not being combate applicable, Goku and the rest shouldn't get resistance to Spatial manipulation.
I didn't say anything about Goku getting resistance

Spatial Manipulation was warping the space of the World of Void. Non-Physical Interaction is because Beerus can Hakai ghosts.
Okay. Thank you. That is likely only limited spatial manipulation though.

Does this work?
That seems fine to be applied, yes. Thank you.

Spatial Manip come from Toppo who use Destruction Energy to warp the soace, we could see clearly in the video that the "space" being warped and distorted. Void Manip also come from him who change the World of Void enviroment
Yeah, but spatial manipulation still not combat applicable and the characters shouldn't get resistance to it due to that specific reason.

I think that the spatial manipulation should be listed as "limited" but I could be massively wrong tho.

So could we conclude this to edit the profiles (actually there are a lot of profile to edit) or continuing the discussion, it look like everyone agree with everything except power null, matter destruc and transmute.

The Hakai should not get Non-Physical Interaction for destroying a ghost. Erasing spirits is just an extension of Existence Erasure.

There's no reason to give a page for 4-5 abilities wielded by such a limited number of people, in my opinion.

The Hakai should not get Non-Physical Interaction for destroying a ghost. Erasing spirits is just an extension of Existence Erasure.
They still get that due to the energy allow them to interacting with ghost, hakai is just one of many effect belong to Energy of Destruction, Toppo with Energy of Destruction could change the environment and warped the World of Void, interacting with void is already enough condition to grant them Non-Physical Interaction, let alone we have another feat of Hakai destroy ghost, not only that but also EE is a subset of Void Manip, so it is reasonable for them to have Non-Physical Interaction

Well Energy of Destruction, again is just another specific kind of Ki in DB, if we make a profile for universal energy system we need to make a page for composite of Ki type in DB, but this move is a waste of time and doesn't mean much

So could we conclude this to edit the profiles (actually there are a lot of profile to edit) or continuing the discussion, it look like everyone agree with everything except power null, matter destruc and transmute.
This can probably be applied, yes, but the edits would need to be very carefully and properly applied by members who know what they are doing in that regard.

If somebody writes a list of the EXACT titles for ALL of the pages that need to be unlocked, my automated script can unlock them for you.

This can probably be applied, yes, but the edits would need to be very carefully and properly applied by members who know what they are doing in that regard.

If somebody writes a list of the EXACT titles for ALL of the pages that need to be unlocked, my automated script can unlock them for you.
well while i personally thing it is just create a line of description and then copy paste, i respect your decision and for the sake of fairness, this thing could leave for experience editor of the community to handle and actually i don't have much time anyway and the different timezone (GMT+7) is make thing worse

I'm pretty sure the Beerus and Champa feat would count for Corrosion Inducement instead of Deconstruction, since they did not break the floor down like Beerus did to the egg, they just "rusted" the floor which is why it collapsed when Goku touched it. Although, I don't know why either of these would scale to the other Gods, since these are never stated to be Power of Destruction feats, nor are they ever replicated by other Gods, but whatever.

Anyway, I don't see why we haven't made a page for Ki yet.
Oh and, also, the Energy of Destruction is an extension of the Power of Destruction.

Can use the Power of Destruction granting: Existence Erasure (Can erase living beings, spirits, inanimate objects, and much more from existence, even affecting their future counterparts, as seen with Zamasu), Aura (Can generate a protective aura of Energy of Destruction which erases energy blasts), Limited Space Manipulation and Void Manipulation (Via scaling to Toppo, who warped the World of Void and changed its color), Corrosion Inducement (Via scaling to Beerus and Champa, who corroded a room around them and caused the floor to collapse), Deconstruction (Via scaling to Beerus, who reduced an egg to dust)

Was it agreed upon that Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza would only keep Resistance to Existence Erasure?
And, was it agreed upon that Angels would not have the Power of Destruction abilities?

I'm pretty sure the Beerus and Champa feat would count for Corrosion Inducement instead of Deconstruction, since they did not break the floor down like Beerus did to the egg, they just "rusted" the floor which is why it collapsed when Goku touched it. Although, I don't know why either of these would scale to the other Gods, since these are never stated to be Power of Destruction feats, nor are they ever replicated by other Gods, but whatever.

Anyway, I don't see why we haven't made a page for Ki yet.
Oh and, also, the Energy of Destruction is an extension of the Power of Destruction.

Was it agreed upon that Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza would only keep Resistance to Existence Erasure?
And, was it agreed upon that Angels would not have the Power of Destruction abilities?
Goku and Vegeta won't have resistance against Spatial manipulation, Matter destruction and Transmutation, the rest was accepted

Back