• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

You guys forgot to open future warrior's profile I know the limited space manipulation is kinda pointless but it's still good to be as accurate as possible
Wait what version of future warrior, from Xenoverse 1 or 2??

I have unlocked the pages again. Please tell me when you are done. Also make sure to follow the editing rules and avoid making any mistakes.
I'm done, you could checking profile now and lock if you find no mistake, thank

I have protected the pages now. If there is not anything else to do, should I close this thread?

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

Sorry about reopening this discussion, but from what I saw when edit-patrolling yesterday, the grammar of the edits was poorly handled.

As such, I would greatly appreciate if somebody could go through all of the pages that were listed earlier in this thread and correct the grammar errors. I would obviously be willing to open them for editing.

Last edited:
Here they are:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
Frieza
Martinu
Marcarita
Kusu
Mojito
Korn
Whis
Vados
Cukatail
Cognac
Compari
Sour
Awamo
Grand Priest
Grand Priest (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Iwen
Heles
Mule
Quitela
Arack
Champa
Beerus
Liquir
Sidra
Rumsshi
Belmod
Giin
Toppo

It seems like nobody ever fixed the grammar errors.

SDBH Goku has the hakai from Beerus
Beerus has corrosion inducement as a side effect to his destruction energy, which even Toppo should have because the Katchi Katchin that was thrown at him corroding on contact.
It was never accepted that the corrosion was the result of destruction energy if it was all of the gods of destruction would have gotten it

SDBH Goku has the hakai from Beerus
Beerus has corrosion inducement as a side effect to his destruction energy, which even Toppo should have because the Katchi Katchin that was thrown at him corroding on contact.
Only Beerus and Champa show this, and nothing prove that it is their innate ability or belong to Power of Destruction just because of the color of the aura

We be civil I’m just saying because Toppo has the same energy and has corroded Katchin too he should probably have it as well. We give Void Manip to every GoD because of what Toppo’s energy did specifically

We be civil I’m just saying because Toppo has the same energy and has corroded Katchin too he should probably have it as well. We give Void Manip to every GoD because of what Toppo’s energy did specifically
They already have It lol

This discussion is over since long ago. We just need somebody to make grammar corrections. Please stop derailing.

I somewhat agree with the additional haxes for Gods of destruction or Energy of Destruction users.

I do think that putting transmutation and deconstruction together is unnecessary, but that's likely just me.

Sorry about reopening this discussion, but from what I saw when edit-patrolling yesterday, the grammar of the edits was poorly handled.

As such, I would greatly appreciate if somebody could go through all of the pages that were listed earlier in this thread and correct the grammar errors. I would obviously be willing to open them for editing.
So is anybody here willing to correct the grammar errors, or should I close this thread? I would appreciate the help, as I do not have the time and energy to fix it myself.

well we could just look at GoDs profile to see if the grammar is good or not, if it is good then just close this thread

Back