• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

Goku and Vegeta won't have resistance against Spatial manipulation, Matter destruction and Transmutation, the rest was accepted
I said this on other thread because I didn't think about in tell now. But if something warps space and you are unaffected why wouldn't you get resistance

I said this on other thread because I didn't think about in tell now. But if something warps space and you are unaffected why wouldn't you get resistance
Becouse he didn't use it directly on anyone.
That renders It as non combat applicable as the character didn't use the ability in a offensive manner.

I'm pretty sure the Beerus and Champa feat would count for Corrosion Inducement instead of Deconstruction, since they did not break the floor down like Beerus did to the egg, they just "rusted" the floor which is why it collapsed when Goku touched it. Although, I don't know why either of these would scale to the other Gods, since these are never stated to be Power of Destruction feats, nor are they ever replicated by other Gods, but whatever.

Anyway, I don't see why we haven't made a page for Ki yet.
Oh and, also, the Energy of Destruction is an extension of the Power of Destruction.

Was it agreed upon that Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza would only keep Resistance to Existence Erasure?
And, was it agreed upon that Angels would not have the Power of Destruction abilities?
More like Ki of Destruction, but again even though it was not directly stated, it was shown in the anime as an universal energy system specific for GoDs, so they scale among each other.
Goku, Vegeta and Frieza will have resistance to Deconstruction and EE since we could see that Energy of Destruction both cause EE and Deconstruction at the same time, Void and Space manip resist could be possibly since they still resist an universal energy system even though the feat is not specific. Angel will also have likely/possibly cause they taught the GoDs

Void and Space manip resist could be possibly since they still resist an universal energy system even though the feat is not specific
No, there is no use to give them resistance to Spatial manipulation as Toppo didn't use It directly on anyone, is not combat applicable.

Goku, Vegeta and Frieza will have resistance to Deconstruction and EE since we could see that Energy of Destruction both cause EE and Deconstruction at the same time
Toppo destroying the boulders is not an example of Deconstruction, it is just Existence Erasure. Deconstruction is breaking something down into smaller parts, as the name suggests—like with Beerus and the egg—whereas Existence Erasure is destroying something and leaving nothing behind. That's what happened to the boulders. You even pointed out in the OP that this was the same thing that happened to Zamasu and the city Sidra destroyed, both examples of EE.

Angel will also have likely/possibly cause they taught the GoDs
Again, Belmod states that the Power of Destruction is exclusive to the Gods, and there is nothing to suggest the Angels have anything to do with destruction.

No it wasn't, how did you know that was spatial manipulation?
well i need to sleep now cause midnight and working tomorrow, but i just leave my comment here that they just have possibly, not a solid resist
about the feat, you could see the video when Toppo use it on Golden Frieza,, and the "screen" is distorted
Toppo destroying the boulders is not an example of Deconstruction, it is just Existence Erasure. Deconstruction is breaking something down into smaller parts, as the name suggests—like with Beerus and the egg—whereas Existence Erasure is destroying something and leaving nothing behind. That's what happened to the boulders. You even pointed out in the OP that this was the same thing that happened to Zamasu and the city Sidra destroyed, both examples of EE.

Again, Belmod states that the Power of Destruction is exclusive to the Gods, and there is nothing to suggest the Angels have anything to do with destruction.
they deconstruct them to energy state which is purple spark, and the egg feat

How about this text?

"Gods of Destruction possess Hakai/Energy of Destruction, which grants them the following abilities: Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (They can harm intangible beings), Existence Erasure (Beerus could erase a soul from existence). This includes erasing/nullifying energy attacks."
I agree with the edited proposals.

Don't TSO have powernull via erasing attacks?
Also, just to clarify, no the TSOs don't nullify powers by erasing them. For example, it nullified Edo Tensei's effects when applied on Minato's arm without actually erasing it; which effectively nullified his regeneration in practice.

I feel like I explained why.

You can't be both Deconstruction and Existence Erasure. One leaves something behind, the other does not.

use it on Golden Frieza,, and the "screen" is
I don't think that's enough proof to say that was Spatial manipulation.

Until we get further context, it's not combat applicable.

Anyway, even if the Spatial manipulation resistance was legit, Goku and company wouldn't be able to resist other types of Spatial manipulation, like cutting through space, for example.

[[Deconstruction]] (Can reduce objects to dust), [[Void Manipulation]] (via manipulating Energy of Destruction), Limited [[Spatial Manipulation]] (Warp space when using the Energy of Destruction), [[Non-Physical Interaction]] (Can harm intangible beings), [[Existence Erasure]] (Can erase ghosts, people and energy attacks from existence)
This version of the edits seems best to me.

[[Deconstruction]] (Can reduce objects to dust), [[Void Manipulation]] (via manipulating Energy of Destruction), Limited [[Spatial Manipulation]] (Warp space when using the Energy of Destruction), [[Non-Physical Interaction]] (Can harm intangible beings), [[Existence Erasure]] (Can erase ghosts, people and energy attacks from existence)

Does this work?
Oh, I didn't even see this. Yeah, this looks great.

Anyway, as long as you remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary, things should probably be fine.

Last edited:

Anyway, even if the Spatial manipulation resistance was legit, Goku and company wouldn't be able to resist other types of Spatial manipulation, like cutting through space, for example.
This is a good point. Should we remove spatial manipulation then?

How is warping space not spatial manipulation.
Context about what it already warp the void.

Different type Spatial manipulation obviously.

Why is this feat even being considered Space Manipulation? The World of Void is a void and is stated to be empty, devoid of space or time. This should just be Void Manipulation, a limited version at that since Toppo only altered the sky/color of the void.

How is warping space not spatial manipulation.
Context about what it already warp the void.
No, I mean the attack that hit Frieza.
Just becouse the screen went like that, It doesn't that's spatial manipulation. That could also the animation.
Why is this feat even being considered Space Manipulation? The World of Void is a void and is stated to be empty, devoid of space or time. This should just be Void Manipulation, a limited version at that since Toppo only altered the sky/color of the void.
True.

How can Hakai be Existence Erasure and Deconstruction at the same time?

One reduces you to another state.
The other erases your matter from existence. Unless Hakai deconstructs you first and only then erases, but I don't remember such feats or statements.

On what basis? Only manga Hakai turned things to ash, and that was Belmond and Beerus I believe, both of which have complete mastery of Hakai, obviously.

I haven't read all of this thread.
i think they can choose to deconstruct or existence erase on will

I don't remember, i'm just regurgitating what was previously said. They apparently can choose between using one or the other.

Because the manga is the only one that showed Deconstruction.
The anime Hakai never leaves a trace, it can't be deconstruction cause it's EE.
And what you said doesn’t even make sense, it can’t be Deconstruction because it’s EE, Manga Beerus literally turns things into dust in the manga. And in recent chapters, he stated that he can erase people.

Your argument for Hakai being both Existence Erasure and Deconstruction simultaneously, and thus Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza having a resistance to both, is the fact that when Toppo's Hakai hit the boulders, they "turned" into purple sparks.

The same thing happened to Frieza's energy blasts.
The same thing happened to Zamasu.
The same thing happened to the city Sidra destroyed.
The same thing happened to Dr. Mashirito.

This happens to every target of the Hakai and is purely a visual effect, unless you wish to argue that energy blasts and a ghost were deconstructed.

The Hakai is just Existence Erasure, and Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza will only have Resistance to Existence Erasure.

And what you said doesn’t even make sense, it can’t be Deconstruction because it’s EE, Manga Beerus literally turns things into dust in the manga. And in recent chapters, he stated that he can erase people.
I already said manga was the only one that showed deconstruction of sorts.

This is the thread about anime Hakai it seems, in which case it hasn't shown any Deconstruction properties, it's EE.

Your argument for Hakai being both Existence Erasure and Deconstruction simultaneously, and thus Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza having a resistance to both, is the fact that when Toppo's Hakai hit the boulders, they "turned" into purple sparks.

The same thing happened to Frieza's energy blasts.
The same thing happened to Zamasu.
The same thing happened to the city Sidra destroyed.
The same thing happened to Dr. Mashirito.

This happens to every target of the Hakai and is purely a visual effect, unless you wish to argue that energy blasts and a ghost were deconstructed.

The Hakai is just Existence Erasure, and Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza will only have Resistance to Existence Erasure.
Yeah, I agree with this. I didn't realize they were arguing for Deconstruction purely due to the visual representation of the "purple sparkles". It's just that; a visual effect. Hakai is just EE, and it's described as such multiple times in lore.

Alright done some work, sorry for some wrong argument back then because getting sleepy. After waking up and done some work and finally get some break. The Deconstruction is based on Beerus vs Champa in the room, the aura spread out and turn both the table, chair and the floor into black thing and then collapsed

I'm pretty sure the Beerus and Champa feat would count for Corrosion Inducement instead of Deconstruction, since they did not break the floor down like Beerus did to the egg, they just "rusted" the floor which is why it collapsed when Goku touched it. Although, I don't know why either of these would scale to the other Gods, since these are never stated to be Power of Destruction feats, nor are they ever replicated by other Gods, but whatever.

Back