• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

There are way more contexts like showed on Obito's profile: Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)

I guess this point is another topic so I aimed to not continue here.

Existence Erasure, Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction then.

Alright i will sum the summary for profile is God of Destruction possess Energy of Destruction which grant them the following abilities: Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (could harm intangible being), Existence Erasure (could erase soul out of existence), could erase/nulify energy attacks.
The same formula for Resistance
Now about resistance, it look like most people reject power null which could lead to resistance to power null also being rejected, but it is show that GoDs power, or atleast their Energy of Destruction is ineffective against each other, that mean they atleast can't null out each other Power of Destruction, we don't see GoD using Hakai to null out their energy blast, that mean atleast their energy blast is resist power null, what should we do in this case?

"Erase energy attacks" should just be part of the EE description.

Now about resistance, it look like most people reject power null which could lead to resistance to power null also being rejected, but it is show that GoDs power, or atleast their Energy of Destruction is ineffective against each other, that mean they atleast can't null out each other Power of Destruction, we don't see GoD using Hakai to null out their energy blast, that mean atleast their energy blast is resist power null, what should we do in this case?
That just means they don't affect each other. I don't see how you get their energy resisting power nullification from this.

I'm unsure on that. Don't we already give them Likely X GoD techniques anyway?

I'd be fine with a "Possibly Resistance to X" but I'll see what the others have to say.

God of Destruction possess Energy of Destruction which grant them the following abilities: Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (could harm intangible beings and destroy souls), Existence Erasure (can erase souls ,objects, and energy attacks out of existence),

This better?

How about this text?

"Gods of Destruction possess Hakai/Energy of Destruction, which grants them the following abilities: Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (They can harm intangible beings), Existence Erasure (Beerus could erase a soul from existence). This includes erasing/nullifying energy attacks."

God of Destruction possess Energy of Destruction which grant them the following abilities: Deconstruction, Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (could harm intangible beings and destroy souls), Existence Erasure (can erase souls ,objects, and energy attacks out of existence)
Just copy this for it

Back