• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

GP is the only Angel that has been mention to be able to EE and the Super Manga he actually does it.. I wanted to bring this up before I don't think all angels should have it. But I'm not against them having resistance to it.

Beerus can just nullify energy attacks and explosion in general.

Look like most people doesn't read or understand what i said with Angel's case. I list them as Possible/Likely because they could teach GoDs to use the Energy of Destruction, and Energy of Destruction is just another kind of Ki, so it is possible for Angel to use and manip the energy by themself, but because they don't have feat or being stated, they only Possibly/Likely have them

I mean, gods learned hakai, they were born by it. And guess who teaches god about their duty and train them...bingo it's angels, I agree with possible or highly likely that angels have hakai

Likely Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (Likely taught their universe's God of Destruction the Hakai technique)

Just noticed this is on every Angel profile. Anyone got a source for this?

The Power of Destruction is an ability that comes with the status of God of Destruction, as seen with Toppo. Nothing implies that the Angels were the ones to teach the Gods this ability. In fact, Belmod even states that the Power of Destruction belongs only to the Gods of Destruction.
Anddddddd.........................nothing stated GoD suddenly have that power, and Angels don't teach them.

Just noticed this is on every Angel profile. Anyone got a source for this?
I don't remember correctly, but it likely come from Beerus stated that Whis is his teacher after the fight with Goku in space

So should we apply what KLOL506, Medeus, Maverick, Saman, and Planck have accepted here?

Saying that changing the material of an object without deconstructing anything is deconstruction as Planck suggested really makes no sense. I’d suggest “limited transmutation or matter manipulation” for the first feat since either could fit and there’s no real indication which of the two it would be.

Yeah I agree with. Plank. They are erasing the energy blast not nullifying them. And matter destruction is the same as deconstruction.

2. We already known this, it is Void Manipulation but i still list it here for further information, and we also got Power Nullification, Toppo effortlessly erase all kind of ki blast, and yes Spatial Manipulation
Was referring to this. It’s fine for Beerus; but Toppo erasing Ki blasts isn’t Power Null.

but Toppo erasing Ki blasts isn’t Power Null.
isnt the context almost the same due the fact that they are GoD?

Sem_titulo_9.jpg

I also disagreed with Power Nullification. And Matter Destruction is just redundant.
Fair enough, so everything is fine minus Matter destruction ( it's redundant) , power null ( it's just applied EE or void hax ) , and transmutation ( also just a form if deconstruction) .

Did i miss anything?

Which profiles are gonna be affected by this ?

Every GoD + Toppo

Resistance for Every angel

Although I'm not sure you discussed if
goku/vegeta/frieza's resistance should be updated aswell or just remain as it is .
GODs/Toppo/Angels/Goku/Vegeta/Frieza/Gogeta/Future warrior

Fair enough, so everything is fine minus Matter destruction ( it's redundant) , power null ( it's just applied EE or void hax ) , and transmutation ( also just a form if deconstruction) .

Did i miss anything?
That seems accurate from what I recall, but I juggle a lot of tasks at once.

That seems accurate from what I recall, but I juggle a lot of tasks at once.
Thanks for your time , i know you're always on patrol
Why are we giving Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza a resistance to all traits of Power of Destruction? They only resisted the Hakai, which would give them resistance to Existence Erasure, but not the other stuff.
I thought the same thing but it's in the OP and I didn't see anyone object it .

Maybe because they tanked the energy itself which allows for all those applications hence the "likely" .
But I'd be fine if it just stays as EE , it's up to the staff anyway .

Transmutation is a no, powernull should be limited Powernull since Goku's powernull is like that and listed as limited powernull, everything else is fine

Back