• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disc 1 ost 26 is godly too. I'm getting chills lol.

Can someone tell me why Dragon Ball Super Episodes 126 - 128 are so inconsistent mind cant handle the bs that is DBS .

I had a weird ass dream last night that the cast desperately tries asking Tori-Bot to erase Zeno to save themselves. But Tori-Bot couldn't and Zeno was immune to his erasure. Then I started bitching about the powerscaling, how Tori-Bot should've totally been able to erase Zeno and wondering why on earth couldn't he.

What's wrong with me?

Everything.

And nothing.

You have conceptual type issues.

@Ryu you have precog i suspect OVO

Or tori-bot is trolling u with that dream

I learned a few things from the updated cutscenes w/ Voices now ( XV2 Infinite History ) . :

- It's interesting that they thought Fuu was Whis here ... Maybe an somewhat implication he's on that level ? We know for a fact they can sense God Ki, so the fact they couldn't tell the difference implies Fuu is at a comparable level , or maybe his trickery is that good " I wouldn't expect less from Beerus' Teacher " - Goku.

- Dabura... Brainwashed Jire . Whelp... We were way off . Jesus fricking christ is XV Demon God Dabura strong in this version.

- Fuu's personality is so teenager(ish) ... So different and similar from Towa and Mira simultaneously ... I love it.

- Fuu supposedly can amp Tampion to Jiren's level.

- Fuu has the ability to effortlessly bust the whole DBXverse with the energy he now has. He seemed confident, even when knowing of the existence of Jiren. He's likely at least as strong as him.

To be honest I now feel that we should indeed wait until the DLC comes out. We have very little context to go by right now its hard to understand what's going on. However this is my take on things:

• Fuu is probably maybe as strong as Casual Whis going by the trailer.

• Well Babidi brainwashed guys way stronger than him so....

• I agree. Fuu's personality is pretty cool going by the trailer.

• There is little context and by the end of trailer (the previous one) the future warrior is seen helping Trunks and Tapion so he probably isn't that strong. Although he is definitely Rose Goku Black/Future Zamasu level.

• hmm...I'm not sure about destroying the whole DBXverse. However the statement that he can "revive the demon realm" implies him having power at the very least comparable to Toki-Toki's egg who could do the same and could allow Towa to control all of time and space, so it's practically the same. Also yes he seemed confident he could kill all the mortals and Jiren is a "mortal" so Fuu (Post-time rift absorption) is likely around his level.

All in all, while we got some good info of this trailer, we still got very little context to go by to make any solid thoughs.

- In the new DLC Story , Whis remarks the FW's power ( base ) rivals or surpasses the Gods, which to him is likely referring to the GoD. So I'm sure he's at least as strong as one at this point in the story. Which makes sense considering he is going to fight Corrupted Jiren. - I know... But still crazy. - I agree. - I somewhat agree. - That is what i meant. I meant the Multiverse , and i see him as strong as Possessed Jiren.

I hope you are trolling. It would make no sense for him to be referring to any other Gods other than the GoD. He's stronger than everyone else. And Angels aren't considered to be gods, so it only boils down to the Gods of Destruction. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be keeping up with a massively amped Jiren otherwise.

Whis even alluded he had potential far above Goku and Vegeta's, to the point Whis explicitly stated they could even comprehend it , and Whis knew Goku had the potential for UI . So him being this power in Base isn't as awful as some believe it to be potentially.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I hope you are trolling. It would make no sense for him to be referring to any other Gods other than the GoD. He's stronger than everyone else. And Angels aren't considered to be gods, so it only boils down to the Gods of Destruction. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be keeping up with a massively amped Jiren otherwise.
Only Zamasu level+ ovo

Fuu is definitely strong, though not as strong as people were speculating him to be. And amped jiren is probably waayy superior to hakaishin level, if he is normally above that level anyways. Also, we don't know if jiren gets defeated as well. FW was stated be above gods too. Man, poor beerus, left behind

Kinda bummed that Beerus is turning less intimidating though.

Also Whis had also stated that FW2 was fit to participate in the championship to become a GoD post game, so it makes sense he would be at that level at this point.

We still don't know much about Fuu anyways. All we know is that he can normally rolfstomp Base RoF Goku and Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back