• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I definitely ain't touching online. MUI Goku must be pretty broken too with his infinite data input.

Both are. I like hey they are Broken in what they represent. Jiren is all about power, and goku has the Ultra Instinct, although is not a permanent one, ever move he dodges wastes stamina. So he is some what balanced.

The worst thing I dislike about Xenoverse 2 IMO is the fact that it feels kind of lifeless and incomplete without the DLC's and it shouldn't be that way.

That being said I'm very hyped for this DLC.

Aceraspire said:
Beerus1000 said:
shame dbs is still fodder to saint seiya.we should at least got some impressive hax but nil.
DB was never about some crazy out of this world hax
still we should of got something.i guess we can only count on the games or not since even xenoverse doesn't have that much impressive hax

Beerus1000 said:
Aceraspire said:
Beerus1000 said:
shame dbs is still fodder to saint seiya.we should at least got some impressive hax but nil.
still we should of got something.i guess we can only count on the games or not since even xenoverse doesn't have that much impressive hax
Well, Future Warrior on Xenoverse 2 has mid-godly regen, which means that he can come back even after Zeno erases him. Speaking of Saint Seiya, Future Warrior stalemated Pegasus Seiya.

is this next episode going to be a 1 hour special or nah?

you know i had this random train of thought that MUI hax (IF it has any....) would be drawing the future it needs to win like if they even have only 1 chance to beat opponent they can draw that future from infinite timelines to manifest so the user will know how to set it up and what to do. Weakness would be far stronger opponents means no chance. Idk i thought of something weird

TISSG7Redgrave said:
you know i had this random train of thought that MUI hax (IF it has any....) would be drawing the future it needs to win like if they even have only 1 chance to beat opponent they can draw that future from infinite timelines to manifest so the user will know how to set it up and what to do. Weakness would be far stronger opponents means no chance. Idk i thought of something weird
So you copied the almighty ?

i forgot almighty was the thing honestly this was mostly based on how he reacts and was thinking it evolved to precog to a massive scale for some reason

TISSG7Redgrave said:
You totally ripped off "The Almighty" there and you are not getting any hax fam, just muh "I can automatically dodge everything" until Jiren debunk that with AOE attack

lmfao like i said i was bored and forgot almighty was that

Drake and Josh win the ToP for U7 due to numbers. Therefore they win the Super Dragon Balls and wish to return to the real world

Zeno doesn't allow it because.....Zeno is Megan

Drake: Who the heck is that?

Josh: It's Jiren! And he's unleashing his full strength!

Drake: But what are we doing in the Tournament of Power?

*Both look at camera*

MEGAN!

Anj18jB 700b
I activate my spell card!

Well uh... doesn't look like 2-A Fu is happening.

I haven't finished watching the cutscenes (I don't have the game) but I'm not seeing any indications of 2-A thus far.

KingPin0422 said:
Well uh... doesn't look like 2-A Fu is happening.

I haven't finished watching the cutscenes (I don't have the game) but I'm not seeing any indications of 2-A thus far.
Nah it isn't happening (saw most of the cutscenes). However 2-B Fuu (both base and Post-Time Rift Amp) is definitely happening.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Beerus1000 said:
Aceraspire said:
Beerus1000 said:
Well, Future Warrior on Xenoverse 2 has mid-godly regen, which means that he can come back even after Zeno erases him. Speaking of Saint Seiya, Future Warrior stalemated Pegasus Seiya.
can you post the feats of him not being erased by zeno like zamasu or can anyone else do

can you post the feats of him not being erased by zeno like zamasu or can anyone else do
He has Zamasu's super soul

Unite My Rice said:
He has Zamasu's super soul
but how does this make him mid godly regen zamsu didn't survive seno erase...look just post a feat.

Unite My Rice said:
There's no on-screen feat. Stop spamming "post the feat".
Well the fact that he's still alive after that happened and remembers being erased is the feat :^)

Just link them to the scene of him talking to FW about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back