• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok fair enough.this is the problem with dragonball so many feats are so vague.thats its hard to gauge at what lv they are really at

no this is a problem.this is why its hard to have debates with other characters.for example many people are saying zeno isn't ftl or he lacks durability he only has dc advantage.i mean i can't blame them for saying that.just look at how vague zeno as a character is itself.you have a dude who can erase universes yet can't see some universal characters fighting(dyspo fights)...

Beerus1000 said:
no this is a problem.this is why its hard to have debates with other characters.for example many people are saying zeno isn't ftl or he lacks durability he only has dc advantage.i mean i can't blame them for saying that.just look at how vague zeno as a character is itself.you have a dude who can erase universes yet can't see some universal characters fighting(dyspo fights)...
Zeno's blast encompassed at least the entire universe if not multiverse in seconds.

Zeno erased Frost before he could attack.

Zeno effortlessly saw SSBKKx10 Goku vs Hit.

Zeno can watch anyone else in the tournament of power.

Including UI Goku and Jiren who are faster than Dyspo.

Zeno tanked the nuking of Trunks's world.

Zeno being slower than light and a glass cannon is just downplaying headcanon.

Ryukama said:
Beerus1000 said:
Zeno's blast encompassed at least the entire universe if not multiverse in seconds.
Zeno erased Frost before he could attack.

Zeno effortlessly saw SSBKKx10 Goku vs Hit.

Zeno can watch anyone else in the tournament of power.

Including UI Goku and Jiren who are faster than Dyspo.

Zeno tanked the nuking of Trunks's world.

Zeno being slower than light and a glass cannon is just downplaying headcanon.
well they use the argument that zeno only used erased hax.it wasn't a blast.so there are no proof zeno can tank universal explosion

We all know db characters are still planet level, goku and beerus never destroyed the universe, it required both of them and it was due to the weird shockwaves which got stronger the father it went, and jiren and goku shaking the world of void isn't a feat since they shock literally nothing ═íÒâ¢( ═Ø┬░ ═£╩û═í┬░)´¥ë

There is your typically downplayer arguments summed up when it comes to db super characters power.

yes but nobody will accept goku being above solar system buster(outside the dbz fandom) even in ssb form there.or at least the majority who do debates

DB isn't beyond planet level, even Frieza in the tournament of power threatened Toppo with a planetary ki blast LOL

Pannaliciour said:
Do you guys think Goku (silver form, mastered UI) wil dodge everything trown by Jiren?
Thats what I was afraid of. Whats the point of this new form if he can be hit by someone that doesnt have UI. Just by raw power. Then MUI is just like a power up like the old days

Thats what I was afraid of. Whats the point of this new form if he can be hit by someone that doesnt have UI. Just by raw power. Then MUI is just like a power up like the old days

They will be equal or Jiren will be slightly stornger in the end, that what they are saving Frieza, it's not that hard to read into the plot

Goku gained gods power and stuck on the top of his own SSJ power "who he mastered for years" but a dozen episodes later comes to few kids who didn't even knew about SSJ but can match him because of muh talent and same SSJ power

Transformations are for hype, they are worthless lol

I see you are man of fine taste as well, the gods transformations are lame with this rainbow theme

SSJ4 truly feels like power up and transformation

ZERO7772 said:
lmao the final boss in the new DLC is UI Goku
It's more of like a hidden boss than a final boss. And his fight is lack luster in terms of story. He is just thrown in there just cause. I wish they could have done something far better with UI goku and jiren, Cause both were lackluster in story mode.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Jiren was treated like garbage in DLC6.
Fought FW2 to only disappear seconds later.
Hey, I was just about to play the story of DLC6 when you spoiled it for me. Not cool, bro

Sorry dude. It's just that it's kind of hard not to be spoiled about anything DB related and I thought most people knew.

Anyways luckily I didn't spoil any specifics or anything major

It's more of like a hidden boss than a final boss. And his fight is lack luster in terms of story. He is just thrown in there just cause. I wish they could have done something far better with UI goku and jiren, Cause both were lackluster in story mode.

Fighting games are not about the story "most of them anyway" even more if he is hidden boss, they will come with any excuse to make you fight him, I wonder if his boss battle is hard though

He can dodge normal attack and Ki attack so I will have to abuse the loopholes in his attack, he will be pain in the ass most likely

@ZERO7772

He was kinda nerfed in the story, so he doesn't dodge every attack.

Although he has a lot of health.

Celestial Pegasus said:
We all know db characters are still planet level, goku and beerus never destroyed the universe, it required both of them and it was due to the weird shockwaves which got stronger the father it went, and jiren and goku shaking the world of void isn't a feat since they shock literally nothing ═íÒâ¢( ═Ø┬░ ═£╩û═í┬░)´¥ë
There is your typically downplayer arguments summed up when it comes to db super characters power.
Is someone in that thread seriously trying to say that Goku is weaker than iron? Seriously, I don't understand DB downplayers sometimes. It's like they have an addictive need to downplay the series.

https://twitter.com/RosauraGerissen/status/968934375348953089

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Fuu's still incredibly strong compared to the previous adversaries ( If you can even call him a enemy ? ) . He's likely GoD tier.
Bro he is easily GoD tier+ considering how easily he one-shoted timeline amped Dabura and is around FW2's level.

^I think he is beyond FW2's level. Hopefully there is an infinite timelines statements somewhere that I'm not aware of so that we can get 2-A Fuu ovo

Xenoverse revealed that Whis created the dimension inside his staff, and warped it with divine ki, so that only beings with God-Ki can survive in there. And of course, he can BFR opponents into there. Would this apply to canon Whis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back