• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In parallel quests the FW struggles with a weaker version of Jiren created by Whis

Yeah but I wished he had a little more hype on the story, since he was the real deal (an amped version at that.) He barely even appeared.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The real Jiren stronger than a Corrupted Jiren ? Really ?! Anyways, how did you come to that conclusion about timeline Dabura and Fuu ?
That only happened in Parallel quests which have questionable consistency. In the main story he fought the real deal.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The real Jiren stronger than a Corrupted Jiren ? Really ?! Anyways, how did you come to that conclusion about timeline Dabura and Fuu ?
That only happened in Parallel quests which have questionable consistency. In the main story he fought the real deal.
Trunks actually stated the PQ quests are true parts of history in Xenoverse 1

Anyway

MUI Goku>FW(Xv2. Pre Fu amp)

FW(XV2. With Fu amp)=MUI Goku=>Jiren>Gods of Destruction.

Kek. The Future warrior struggled with Base Goku

Edit: I was right about SSJ1 Goku>Future Warrior all that time ago lmao. Told you so

When it comes to power levels, dlc6 is definitely not consistent. When you beat jiren, theres no big statements or anything when it comes to jiren or MUI goku. They where both threaten poorly, especially jiren.

Anyway, in this game the future warrior defeated jiren, but later Struggled to defeat Base Goku. Clearly Its not much of a justification to say that MUI goku is much superior to jiren, I would only say slightly.

Btw. Beerus has been left in the dust. Not only are Fuu (amped), jiren and UI goku above him, the future warrior is as well. No wonder Super is ending, gokus goal of surpassing beets has been achieved.

Celestial Pegasus said:
>Goku weaker than iron
Lmao, i can't, i am dying with laughter here.
But when you start seeing stuff like that daily, you don't die with laughter, you die due to brain damage. Some people watch it every week just to downplay.

AKM sama said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
>Goku weaker than iron
Lmao, i can't, i am dying with laughter here.
But when you start seeing stuff like that daily, you don't die with laughter, you die due to brain damage. Some people watch it every week just to downplay.
yeah the dude watches it just to downplay.

So I got a question for xenoverse players and power scalers (like myself). The game has let me to believe that in the xenoverse continuity, the GT characters who are ssj4 level or above, are very near Hakaishin tier, with super Saiyan 4 gogeta being there if we go by how the future warrior was able to slightly hurt beerus in xenoverse 1, and after, it was stated that the FW, ssj4 goku and vegeta were not enought for Omega Shenron, yet ssj4 gogeta was not even tired after the FW fought off the GT villains, which left him gravely tired. Also, beerus and whis are always fascinated at any ssj4 character. So what do you guys think, are they in that level in xenoverse or not?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Anyway

MUI Goku>FW(Xv2. Pre Fu amp)

FW(XV2. With Fu amp)=MUI Goku=>Jiren>Gods of Destruction.

Kek. The Future warrior struggled with Base Goku

Edit: I was right about SSJ1 Goku>Future Warrior all that time ago lmao. Told you so
Nah.

That doesn't explain how he could defeat Amped real Jiren (or at least fight him) and still be up and running unless of course SSJ1 Goku > Jiren.

Or FW2's power being stated to "might have surpassed the gods themselves" and Base Goku definitely isn't GoD tier, not even current.

And if we use the whole "Parallel quests are canon to the story" then FW1 >>> RoF SSJB Goku and Vegeta or FW2 > SSJB Black Arc Goku, which would out them higher than SSJ1 Goku.

Also im pretty sure he fought SSJ1 Goku and Vegeta in the beggining if Infinite History.

MUI Goku => FW2 => Amped Jiren > Jiren >> GoD's. The Fu Amp is almost irrelevant with scaling alone.

I mean we didn't even see them fight, although I agree and I may argue Jiren will still be stronger than UI Goku because of how the writing works in DBS but that irrelevant

FW2 too OP plz nerf! at least they gave him SSB

ZERO7772 said:
I mean we didn't even see them fight, although I agree and I may argue Jiren will still be stronger than UI Goku because of how the writing works in DBS but that irrelevant
FW2 too OP plz nerf! at least they gave him SSB
No FW2 is underpowered. I want to see DB characters winning more battles ovo.

I like how some people still trying to use multiplier to make sense of the power scaling, DBS scaling is mess and watching people trying to make sense of it make me lose even more brain cells

DBS is at that point where you really need to turn off your mind when watching it or you will feel the writers are making fun of you

Therefir said:
Beerus said that ssj4 is slightly weaker than ssj god.
I just noticed this replay

When was that again? heck XV2 seems to imply SSJ4 is above SSB and maybe GoD level, not saying we should take the game seriously but this is opposite to what you said

I misunderstood what he said, Beerus said "it's a bit different than your god form, what is that form?", also, when XV2 implied that ssj4 is blue level or god level?

I'd say ssj4 is <= ssg in XV as a whole in order to keep the rage.... what i mean is to not give the fandom another excuse that blue or any other god form is superior to ssj4 because we all know this debate is still going no matter how much evidence we have saying such

GT is post-Super , meaning the ToP already happened for them. SSJ4 Vegeta remarks he can hold his own against Beerus.

SSJ4 Gogeta is admired for his power, something only Jiren can have the pleasure of experiencing in Xenoverse 2 . SO yeah... XV Gogeta & Jiren are comparable... Interesting .

@Seed

The game itself flat out acknowledged that GT and Super are seperate timelines. I enjoy Dragon Ball and all but i wouldn't ignore an established clear fact just for the sake of making characters stronger.

Also your statement of "SSJ4 Gogeta is admired for his power and so is Jiren so they are both equal" is just... ehhh....

Also for all we know Beerus could be holding back especially since we never knew his true power until the Tournament of Power and Xenoverse 2 DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back