• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: 2-C scaling chain for the super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
(even though the scaling blog doesn’t really affect the actual tiers)
yes it does, do you really want to have to deal with threads with people putting jiren against another baseline 3 universe chars and then having to explain the entire scaling chain all over again? cause i don't

yes it does, do you really want to have to deal with threads with people putting jiren against another baseline 3 universe chars and then having to explain the entire scaling chain all over again? cause i don't
Well they don’t affect the actual tiers since they’ll be 2-C regardless but for fights I guess we’d need a scaling chain (even though we Didn’t have on before)

Oh yeah I just finished the Broly movie scaling

• Frieza: Has been training to get stronger, is noted as stronger than before by the director. Survived a severe beating from Super Saiyan Broly as Golden Frieza for slightly more than an hour

Last edited:
Ok so far I've just finished the Resurrection F to the Universe 6 saga, and here's a rough draft

Resurrection F:
Goku and Vegeta at this point have learned to use God ki without transforming into a Super Saiyan God, making them Universal in base form
  • Final Form Frieza is weaker but somewhat comparable to Saiyan Beyond God / base form Vegeta or Goku
  • Golden Frieza could contend with Super Saiyan Blue Goku, and SSJB Vegeta should be comparable to Goku
Universe 6 saga:
NOTE: Hit only stomped Vegeta because he was only at 1/10th the power of a Super Saiyan Blue. If Vegeta was in better condition he would have defeated Hit via SSJ Blue. Goku in Super Saiyan Blue shattered Hit's time skip and could have easily beaten him.

So nobody but Vegeta and Goku scale to their Super Saiyan Blue forms during this arc
Alright I'm putting the finishing touches on the Tournament of Power arc (kinda messy though)
Universe 6
Caulifla: Sent Cabba flying with a kick, fought with Final Form Frieza in SSJ
Kale: Slightly staggered Golden Frieza, stated to be stronger than SSJ Caulifla
Super Saiyan Kale: Overwhelmingly stomped Golden Frieza, later grew strong enough to match SSJ Blue Goku. After going Full Berserker, she casually oneshot Toppo and SSJB Vegeta, easily threw Magetta out of bounds, oneshot SSJ Cabba
Hit: Trained since the Universe 6 saga, kept pace with SSJ Blue Goku. At max power could stagger restricted Jiren with Time Lag

Universe 7
Vegeta: Trained since the God Zamasu arc, mastered SSJ Blue, oneshot Dypso and fought with Toppo in SSJ Blue
Frieza: Has been image training since Resurrection F, fought with Goku, fought Super Saiyan Caulifla in his Final Form. As Golden Frieza stomped SSJ Caulifla and her combined with SSJ Cabba
Goku: Has supposedly "gotten rusty", fought with Frieza. Overpowered Toppo with SSJ Blue, matched an initial Kale with SSJ Blue, who had just dominated Golden Frieza
Android 17: Fought with SSJ2 and SSJ3 Goku, Goku chose to avoid fighting him continously, commentated as strong by Goku
Gohan: Defeated someone capable of restraining Piccolo, deflected a ki blast from Kefla, later fought on par with Kefla, managing a dual knockout

SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku: Staggered Restricted Jiren
SSJ Blue Evolved Vegeta: Oneshot Toppo, staggered Restricted Jiren and was acknowledged by him

Ultra Instinct sign Goku: Superior to Unrestricted Jiren
Perfect Ultra Instinct Goku: Completely stomped Unrestricted Jiren, matched Full Power Jiren

Universe 11
Dypso: Fought SSJ2 Goku alongside Toppo, stomped SSJ Cabba
Toppo: Stomped SSJ2 Goku, fought and managed to defeat SSJ Blue Goku, fought with SSJ Blue Vegeta
Restricted Jiren: Casually sent SSJ Blue Goku flying, effortlessly stronger than SSJ Blue Goku, stomped both Hit and SSJ Blue Goku.
Unrestricted Jiren: Broke Hit's Time Lag, stomped SSJB Evolved Vegeta, overpowered both Golden Frieza and Android 17
Max power Jiren: Although weaker grew strong enough to match Perfect Ultra Instinct Goku

I think separating them by Universe maintained some form of order
Oh yeah I just finished the Broly movie scaling

• Frieza: Has been training to get stronger, is noted as stronger than before by the director. Survived a severe beating from Super Saiyan Broly as Golden Frieza for slightly more than an hour

What we got so far (just needs Moro arc and Granolah arc and super hero)

Also should put in how strong piccolo and Gohan are each arc

Does manga Zeno even have a profile? A lot of the manga profiles in general seem pretty unnecessary and redundant but w/e
No, but it's useful to have this outlined for future revisions. For example, if the next saga has statements related to Zeno scaling with Grand Priest. Most manga profiles just exist due to different events and continuing past the ToP.

Alright I just finished the Moro arc, there are a lot more characters / forms to talk about than before

Last edited:
Alright I just finished the Moro arc, there are a lot more characters / forms to talk about than before

Remember to split it into two

(When they were on namak vs after the 2 months of training/fight on earth)

Again vegeta was using ssj blue evolution there and that version of Ultra Instinct is called Perfected Ultra Instinct

So far I have this for granolah saga

Granolah (SSBE vegeta downscales << from granolah) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku (Start of granolah arc) = Granolah RPL ~ SSB Goku (kinda healed) < 2 red eye Granolah ~ UE Vegeta rematch < Powered by Dragon Balls Gas <<< Instincts Liberated Gas = held back Awakened Gas > SSB Goku (post zenkai) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku << Awakened Gas < Goku "TUI" < Old gas < UE Vegeta TUI Goku (Post heal) << PUI Goku (End of arc) < even older Gas (he flew right through both their attacks even if his body is brittle) < buff gas <<< Black Freiza
Bump

Just need scans to prove this

There is actually an interesting feat on the manga, where champa and vados travel by themself form the universe to the Kaioshin realm, so that’s should be an infinite speed feat even more blatant than the anime.

There is actually an interesting feat on the manga, where champa and vados travel by themself form the universe to the Kaioshin realm, so that’s should be an infinite speed feat even more blatant than the anime.
Infinite speed has been debunked already for the manga, and as Leyphyr said that's off-topic for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back