• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: 2-C scaling chain for the super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to take slightly longer than usual, Imgur's change in policy means I need to reupload all of the scans for long term stability

There is actually an interesting feat on the manga, where champa and vados travel by themself form the universe to the Kaioshin realm, so that’s should be an infinite speed feat even more blatant than the anime.
please dont bring up infinite speed, that will be handled another time, and as for the earlier question, im not really sure if superhero keys will be added yet or if there will be gamma manga profiles.

Can you send your current scaling chain? If you have it started
Unfortunately I haven't read too deep into the Granolah saga, so I only have:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I haven't read too deep into the Granolah saga, so I only have:
It's worth noting that Toyotaro stated that Pre-Wish Granolah and Gas were 'probably' stronger than the Ginyu Force and definitely stronger than Nappa (5:16). He does also overall scale them to Abo & Kado but their power is a bit vague and they are considered non-canon.

Checking around there was actually a thread for this where people (including staff) were agreeing with it but...the revision never passed? Probably due to lack of attention? Might be worth bringing that back up again because Pre-Wish Gas and Granolah should be High 5-A.

It's worth noting that Toyotaro stated that Pre-Wish Granolah and Gas were 'probably' stronger than the Ginyu Force and definitely stronger than Nappa (5:16). He does also overall scale them to Abo & Kado but their power is a bit vague and they are considered non-canon.

Checking around there was actually a thread for this where people (including staff) were agreeing with it but...the revision never passed? Probably due to lack of attention? Might be worth bringing that back up again because Pre-Wish Gas and Granolah should be High 5-A.
Does that refer to the entire force?

Does that refer to the entire force?
Toyo simply says 'the Ginyu Force' and then iterates that he'd put them on par with Abo & Kado (who were said to be Freeza-level by Tarble, probably 1st Form Freeza). To keep things simple I'd just say 'Above Captain Ginyu' and leave it at that.

So far I have this for granolah saga

Granolah (SSBE vegeta downscales << from granolah) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku (Start of granolah arc) = Granolah RPL ~ SSB Goku (kinda healed) < 2 red eye Granolah ~ UE Vegeta rematch < Powered by Dragon Balls Gas <<< Instincts Liberated Gas = held back Awakened Gas > SSB Goku (post zenkai) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku << Awakened Gas < Goku "TUI" < Old gas < UE Vegeta TUI Goku (Post heal) << PUI Goku (End of arc) < even older Gas (he flew right through both their attacks even if his body is brittle) < buff gas <<< Black Freiza
Bump

Alright I just finished the Granolah / Gas arc
Granolah arc

• *Monaito: Had a power level of 213, making him superior to the Dragon Ball cast during the 22nd Buddokai and comparable to the King Piccolo saga

Gas saga

Last edited:
Alright I just finished the Granolah / Gas arc

• *Monaito: Had a power level of 213, making him superior to the Dragon Ball cast during the 22nd Buddokai and comparable to the King Piccolo saga

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back