• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Revisions that will make u cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A transformation no one scales to" is bullshit though. Is not a transformation like Super Saiyan, is Roshi literally going all out. What else in the world would the "MAX Power" name entail?

So nobody scales to this transformation, this transformation Roshi never even thinks of using to kill King Piccolo instead of the Mafuba, this transformation that goes against the very idea that Roshi could do chicken shit, or that all of them going at him together would do squat from Roshi's own mouth. This is exactly why he tries the Mafuba first chance he gets, even though he'll die no matter if he succeeds or not.

Even though there's no indication of it whatsoever, let's assume this "transformation" is completely tangential to the statement, and any other indication that Roshi's chances against Piccolo without it are nill at best.

And God help me for I have no clue why the hell would we scale reality warping to someone's AP, especially when the dragon has done a million things no Namekian that creates it has been shown to do. The best Kami has on his sleeve is the statement that King Piccolo was always the weaker half, and then putting pressure on Jr. despite being in another body.

While Daizenshuu-only, Goku's Super Kamehameha was stated to be to shatter the moon.

However, it also states that Roshi's Max Power Kamehameha has enough power to destroy the moon, so it's rather self-contradictory.

Can people stop bringing this up like it’s more support for the opposition?

Kepekely already pointed out that this datebook entry is only referencing the outlier feat instead of saying gokus kamehameha can destroy the moon. It’s pretty much saying gokus scales above Roshis, which can shatter the moon. Which is the outlier here.

Gokus Super Kamehameha is NOT a new feat.

Even then the OP itself references a part of Daizenshuu that actively downplays King Piccolo by saying his power is comparable to a small nuke

Generally contradictions are common and the actual events of the story are a more reliable gauge of power

Agree with Manga characters being 3-B in base, always felt weird that the anime had that but the manga didn't

Agree with low 2-C Hit and 17 barriers, disagree with Base Goku being low 2-C inmenselly, EDIT: actually I agree if this doesn't mean that Base Goku is stronger than Jiren, my only problem with the argument is this implication

Agree on 5-C OG Dragon Ball after further consideration

Last edited:
This thread is a F***ing shitstorm but not surprised. But anyway, instead of talking about "Giant lists of outliers from a bunch of other verses," focus on the topics pointed out in the OP. But anyway, I'll go into other details later.

I agree with Manga Base Goku. I think Hit should at bare minumum have Low 2-C durability because he got kinda ****** up by Jiren. 17's Barriers should also be upgraded because Toppo's Attacks weren't immediately breaking it. Base Goku is super iffy in my opinion though.

Wait Cal didn't they say they would try to get Seth on to the forum to argue for this Moon level Roshi thing? I forgot which mod said it exactly but that should be considered I think. Although I've noticed that video seems to have been privated or deleted.

I have no stake in this, haven't really cared for Dragon Ball for a while and I hope I don't come off rude.

EDIT: Sorry I found the video and it was Cal

Strongly agree with Low 2-C Hit, Anilaza and Android 17 barriers (just adding to the consensus here)

Disagree with scaling base Goku to 3-B/Low 2-C. Knocking off Whiz' hair isn't really great evidence

Don't know about 5-C scaling but I feel the current ratings are too low

Dende did say Goku reached god hood while healing his base form and saying it will take longer then normal because Goku has god ki as he is in his base form knocked out

So he does have god ki inside his base (Toyo just rushed BoG and only have RoF in a short story for the promo for the movie that's probably cannon to the manga)
Now this is my argument for base manga super Goku haveing god ki in base

It makes more sense then just knocking off whis' hair

Okay, I will try to go through this and address the OP. I still think we should close this thread and let the OP make another thread for a specific issue, rather than dealing with 3 different threads worth of discussion in one.

DB Chou

The first one is the shortest section of the CRT Base Goku should be 3-B. Here, not only is Goku able to knock some hair off a suppressed Whis but it's shown (or at least implied) that Base Goku is on the level on SSG.
Like I said earlier, this is the issue of what's considered canon. The RoF short drawn by Toyo was a promotional thing for the movie. It's not a part of the official DBS manga proper. Therefore, it is currently considered non-canon.

However, a better argument would be for 3-B post-training SSJ2 Vegeta in the Black saga, and I remember there was a thread about it where I said that this issue should be better discussed post-forum move. The argument basically comes from the fact that pre-training SSB Vegeta was overpowered by SSJ2 Black, making SSJ2 Black 3-B. Then Black goes SSR which is described as being the same thing as Blue, but since it's a god doing it, the hair turns pink instead. Post-training Vegeta was able to hold an edge over SSR Black by using SSB in quick succession.

005126fac5e1aad3eb65cb1169cdfd0d.jpg
6670907-p.jpg
DsCI1Xr.png

Since, the boost for SSR and SSB is the same from SSJ2, and SSJ2 Black was already 3-B, post-training SSJ2 Vegeta should also be on that level. But again, this is stuff that deserves its own thread.

DBS Anime

Starting with Hit, he was able to block several punches from suppressed Jiren and put a dent in his chest with a direct attack.
First of all, that dent looks more like an effect of Hit's Time Cage rather than a real dent caused by physical damage, since it quickly vanished with a visual effect that triggered the Time Cage. And most importantly, the keyword here is "suppressed Jiren". We already assume that Jiren was suppressed to 3-A levels as he had no real need to be using anywhere near his full power at that time. At least not until he got a little serious when he was stuck in Time Cage and proceeded to one-shot Hit. This is literally the same argument as saying SSB Goku from episode 109 or SSB Vegeta should be Low 2-C because they briefly fought Jiren, which simply doesn't hold up.

Next we have Anilaza. He was strong enough overpower the five strongest guys in U7 including Blue Goku.
I am neutral on this, but I can see this being accepted. Anilaza's final transformation was able to hold off attacks from those 5 guys, one out of which we consider Low 2-C. And IIRC, Android 17 was only able to distract him by damaging his energy reactor after which the others finished the job. So I don't see any inconsistency emerging from this as 17 wouldn't scale.

Android 17 was able to use them to protect himself against GoD Toppo. It even took GoD Toppo multiple attacks for the shield to break.
I am fine with this honestly. Android 17's shields being Low 2-C shouldn't be out of the question.

Next is Base Goku. Base Goku at the end of the TOP should be low 2-C.
I heavily and vehemently disagree with this. Having the same aura doesn't mean anything. Current base Goku has the same aura as he had while fighting Vegeta in the Saiyan saga. Power levels can still be different. It just means Jiren was using all of his power available to him at that moment.

Android 17 has infinite stamina, it only means he can attack with his full potential irrespective of how long he fights. It doesn't mean he will always be at his full potential even if his body is battered. It's only natural that if your body is battered, irrespective of your stamina, you wouldn't be able to exert the same force as you normally could. And this does effect energy attacks because physical strain is caused while outputting energy. The more energy you output, the more physical strain is caused. The less you output, the more physically relaxed you are. DB has always worked like this.

Gohan's statement implies he grew stronger, which he did. But nothing about him growing stronger to his previous level of power. And saying that the Goku who was so weak and drained of energy that he couldn't even stand properly, couldn't even open his eyes fully, couldn't even muster enough to turn SSJ, was magically stronger than everything else shown in the tournament is quite honestly a ridiculous argument. Freeza was also weakened and couldn't go Golden. 17 was weakened by the constant beating he took and self-destruction he did. Jiren was weakened by the beating he took from UI Goku. It was literally the battle of the weakened warriors, not of fighters who were all far more powerful than the whole tournament despite being at their lowest level of power at that moment.

Moon Level Roshi

I'm just gonna say that King Piccolo's statement about destroying the world and recreation of Moon are not supporting evidences for Moon level Roshi. The former is just King Piccolo talking about how he'll do it over time, like he already demonstrates it in the manga.

For the latter, even if we assume Kami recreated it, the exact method of this is unknown. It could have easily been over time or by any other magical method, like how Shenron is created. And we don't even know if that method is actually translated to his offensive capabilities. But that's a huge assumption in itself, it makes more sense if he directly used Shenron to do it. Because nowhere it is implied in the whole series that Kami can create celestial bodies, while Dragons have been doing it repeatedly. Also, the dragons are obviously capable of doing feats beyond the level of power of its creator. That much is undeniable. They can teleport and revive people, recreate planets, etc, none of it has been done by Kami or any creator. In fact, Kami holds Shenron in higher regard than himself. He knows he stands absolutely no chance, in fact he is even sure that Goku won't stand a chance, yet his last resort was "trying" out Shenron.

Moreover, Porunga was easily able to recreate Earth. Porunga's creator is a Namekian who doesn't even fight and has little to no battle power. To put that in perspective, the warrior type Namekians far outclass normal Namekians in battle power to the point they thought that they actually had a chance against the Freeza force. And what is the battle power of a warrior Namekian? It's 1000 while suppressed and 3000 at full power. This alone proves Porunga was capable of a creation feat way beyond the level of its creator.

The reason why the Moon feat has been considered as a textbook example of outliers in most relevant debating communities for several years now is because considering it as valid kinda breaks the story. 22nd Budokai Tien and Goku will likely scale from this because Roshi admitted that he wouldn't have been able to defeat Tien even if he kept fighting. From that point on, all major players would be Moon level despite the story never implying or portraying those characters as anywhere near Moon-busters at that point. DB has mostly followed a pattern where the next bigger threat performs a feat that is better than the previous. The best example would be the progression we got where Piccolo blew up the moon and soon after we got planet busters, soon after which we got Freeza effortlessly blowing up planets in his suppressed state like it was nothing, and then Cell threatening to blow up the Solar System. Even in DBS, the trend continued when we got universal antagonist (Beerus), and soon after that the level was increased to 2 universes at a time (Beerus and Champa), and then to 12 (Zeno).

This is not the case with Roshi's moon bust. It was never followed by a bigger badder feat by a bigger badder antagonist. It was only followed up by underwhelming feats like blowing up cities by King Piccolo and later Piccolo Jr, and somehow these feats were meant to be a BIG deal at the time, and that kinda puts a question mark on the legitimacy of Roshi's Moon bust. Moon level or higher characters were only made blatant after almost a decade when Piccolo blew up the Moon. Until then there was literally no callback, no statement, no implication of these characters possessing that level of power in story, and neither was it followed by a superior feat in subsequent arcs. It just strikes as a one-time gag to showcase Goku's Oozaru and so that he could revert back to normal.

And that is the definition of outlier. The natural progression of power levels in the series is maintained as long as we disregard that specific feat. The power level graph only goes upwards. But as soon as you count the feat as legit, there is a sudden spike in the middle of the graph which sticks out. And that value is considered as an outlier.

OutlierScatterplot_1000.gif

You could always make an argument calling out the AoE fallacy and saying the later characters were just using ki control or limiting the AoE of their attacks. Basically the same arguments used for DBZ and DBS to explain why there is not much collateral damage. You can even say that all these Moon level characters actually grew stronger in the span of several years as Piccolo was able to destroy the moon effortlessly. But these arguments are really only excuses used to defend the feat and I personally find them as trying to go to much greater lengths of assumptions to pass it off as not an outlier. While, to me, it makes much more sense to classify the feat as an outlier.

Last edited:
The Super manga, in Chapter 5, makes reference to the events of Resurrection 'F', so it wouldn't be irrational to assume that the RoF manga, and subsequently the movie, moreso the movie as Toriyama considered it to be apart of the canon, writing it as a continuation to his original story, are canon to the Super manga.

The movie events contradict the manga heavily. There was no mention of the "Saiyan Beyond God" form, and during the events of BoG in the manga Goku never absorbed SSG into his base form. He continuously kept using SSG from that point forward, which wasn't the case in the movie events (and the anime until the ToP). So the contradictions imo make the movie and the associated manga chapter unusable for Chou scaling. Then there's the fact that the movie and manga are technically part of the DBZ continuity, since the manga chapter was merely promotional material for the movie.

However, like I and AKM pointed out, the characters should scale to 3-B based on Goku Black scaling.

On an unrelated note, in Broly, when Shenron transports Broly to Vampa, he isn't teleported but actually carried over to that planet. Would that count as "Massively FTL+ transportation speed"?

I agree with AKM sama. Thank you for helping out.

I would use viz for the super manga if it comes to what the characters say because those are made by the same guy who translates mha and dr.stone and we use viz for those

Okay, I will try to go through this and address the OP. I still think we should close this thread and let the OP make another thread for a specific issue, rather than dealing with 3 different threads worth of discussion in one.

DB Chou

Like I said earlier, this is the issue of what's considered canon. The RoF short drawn by Toyo was a promotional thing for the movie. It's not a part of the official DBS manga proper. Therefore, it is currently considered non-canon.

However, a better argument would be for 3-B post-training SSJ2 Vegeta in the Black saga, and I remember there was a thread about it where I said that this issue should be better discussed post-forum move. The argument basically comes from the fact that pre-training SSB Vegeta was overpowered by SSJ2 Black, making SSJ2 Black 3-B. Then Black goes SSR which is described as being the same thing as Blue, but since it's a god doing it, the hair turns pink instead. Post-training Vegeta was able to hold an edge over SSR Black by using SSB in quick succession.

005126fac5e1aad3eb65cb1169cdfd0d.jpg
6670907-p.jpg
DsCI1Xr.png

Since, the boost for SSR and SSB is the same from SSJ2, and SSJ2 Black was already 3-B, post-training SSJ2 Vegeta should also be on that level. But again, this is stuff that deserves its own thread.
Fair enough.
DBS Anime

First of all, that dent looks more like an effect of Hit's Time Cage rather than a real dent caused by physical damage, since it quickly vanished with a visual effect that triggered the Time Cage. And most importantly, the keyword here is "suppressed Jiren". We already assume that Jiren was suppressed to 3-A levels as he had no real need to be using anywhere near his full power at that time. At least not until he got a little serious when he was stuck in Time Cage and proceeded to one-shot Hit. This is literally the same argument as saying SSB Goku from episode 109 or SSB Vegeta should be Low 2-C because they briefly fought Jiren, which simply doesn't hold up.
When Hit put a dent in Jiren it threw him back and caused him to slightly retreat. Hit was also blocking his attacks without much of a problem. I don’t think “possibly low 2-C is too far fetched.
I am neutral on this, but I can see this being accepted. Anilaza's final transformation was able to hold off attacks from those 5 guys, one out of which we consider Low 2-C. And IIRC, Android 17 was only able to distract him by damaging his energy reactor after which the others finished the job. So I don't see any inconsistency emerging from this as 17 wouldn't scale.

I am fine with this honestly. Android 17's shields being Low 2-C shouldn't be out of the question.

I heavily and vehemently disagree with this. Having the same aura doesn't mean anything. Current base Goku has the same aura as he had while fighting Vegeta in the Saiyan saga. Power levels can still be different. It just means Jiren was using all of his power available to him at that moment.
Kinda missing the point here tho. Jiren only uses his flame like when using specific amounts of power. But I understand your point.
Android 17 has infinite stamina, it only means he can attack with his full potential irrespective of how long he fights. It doesn't mean he will always be at his full potential even if his body is battered. It's only natural that if your body is battered, irrespective of your stamina, you wouldn't be able to exert the same force as you normally could. And this does effect energy attacks because physical strain is caused while outputting energy. The more energy you output, the more physical strain is caused. The less you output, the more physically relaxed you are. DB has always worked like this.
17 was never seriously injured. He was completely fine right before self destructing and was able to walk it off after. He was even the one who put down Jiren when Golden Frieza couldn’t. Other characters suffered more damage but still retained most of their strength.
Gohan's statement implies he grew stronger, which he did. But nothing about him growing stronger to his previous level of power. And saying that the Goku who was so weak and drained of energy that he couldn't even stand properly, couldn't even open his eyes fully, couldn't even muster enough to turn SSJ, was magically stronger than everything else shown in the tournament is quite honestly a ridiculous argument.
Goku was weakened and drained of energy but still managed to get zenkai boosts just because he transformed into UI. He went from getting wrecked by Legendary Kale in SSB to fighting on par with Legendary SSJ2 Kale in his SSJ2 state, and overpowering post zenkai SSJ2 Caulifla in base, all because of UIS1. Then he surpassed UIS1 in his blue form just because he went UIS2. It’s not hard to say base Goku is low 2-C after getting MUI and a zenkai after it damaged his body. We’ve seen Goku do this many times in the tournament because, why is being questioned now? When Goku was previously weakened from far worse injuries we never considered him to be that much weaker. Even when Vegeta used final ******* explosion, an attack that drains you to a literal husk, he was doing rather well against Jiren along side Goku and 17. It’s consistent and how UI works.
Freeza was also weakened and couldn't go Golden. 17 was weakened by the constant beating he took and self-destruction he did. Jiren was weakened by the beating he took from UI Goku. It was literally the battle of the weakened warriors, not of fighters who were all far more powerful than the whole tournament despite being at their lowest level of power at that moment.
Well I already explained why 17 wasn’t significantly or weakened at all and why base Goku got a zenkai. Weakened Jiren survived an SD from 17 and motivated Jiren < weakened Jiren. Base Goku scales to motivated Jiren.
Moon Level Roshi

I'm just gonna say that King Piccolo's statement about destroying the world and recreation of Moon are not supporting evidences for Moon level Roshi. The former is just King Piccolo talking about how he'll do it over time, like he already demonstrates it in the manga.
Okay, fair.
For the latter, even if we assume Kami recreated it, the exact method of this is unknown. It could have easily been over time or by any other magical method, like how Shenron is created. And we don't even know if that method is actually translated to his offensive capabilities. But that's a huge assumption in itself, it makes more sense if he directly used Shenron to do it. Because nowhere it is implied in the whole series that Kami can create celestial bodies, while Dragons have been doing it repeatedly. Also, the dragons are obviously capable of doing feats beyond the level of power of its creator. That much is undeniable. They can teleport and revive people, recreate planets, etc, none of it has been done by Kami or any creator. In fact, Kami holds Shenron in higher regard than himself. He knows he stands absolutely no chance, in fact he is even sure that Goku won't stand a chance, yet his last resort was "trying" out Shenron.

Moreover, Porunga was easily able to recreate Earth. Porunga's creator is a Namekian who doesn't even fight and has little to no battle power. To put that in perspective, the warrior type Namekians far outclass normal Namekians in battle power to the point they thought that they actually had a chance against the Freeza force. And what is the battle power of a warrior Namekian? It's 1000 while suppressed and 3000 at full power. This alone proves Porunga was capable of a creation feat way beyond the level of its creator.
Creation feats are super arbitrary but I’m not gonna tackle this.
The reason why the Moon feat has been considered as a textbook example of outliers in most relevant debating communities for several years now is because considering it as valid kinda breaks the story. 22nd Budokai Tien and Goku will likely scale from this because Roshi admitted that he wouldn't have been able to defeat Tien even if he kept fighting. From that point on, all major players would be Moon level despite the story never implying or portraying those characters as anywhere near Moon-busters at that point.
No they won’t. Tien was fighting Base Roshi and Roshi was actually holding his own.
DB has mostly followed a pattern where the next bigger threat performs a feat that is better than the previous. The best example would be the progression we got where Piccolo blew up the moon and soon after we got planet busters, soon after which we got Freeza effortlessly blowing up planets in his suppressed state like it was nothing, and then Cell threatening to blow up the Solar System. Even in DBS, the trend continued when we got universal antagonist (Beerus), and soon after that the level was increased to 2 universes at a time (Beerus and Champa), and then to 12 (Zeno).

This is not the case with Roshi's moon bust. It was never followed by a bigger badder feat by a bigger badder antagonist. It was only followed up by underwhelming feats like blowing up cities by King Piccolo and later Piccolo Jr, and somehow these feats were meant to be a BIG deal at the time, and that kinda puts a question mark on the legitimacy of Roshi's Moon bust. Moon level or higher characters were only made blatant after almost a decade when Piccolo blew up the Moon. Until then there was literally no callback, no statement, no implication of these characters possessing that level of power in story, and neither was it followed by a superior feat in subsequent arcs. It just strikes as a one-time gag to showcase Goku's Oozaru and so that he could revert back to normal.

And that is the definition of outlier. The natural progression of power levels in the series is maintained as long as we disregard that specific feat. The power level graph only goes upwards. But as soon as you count the feat as legit, there is a sudden spike in the middle of the graph which sticks out. And that value is considered as an outlier.

OutlierScatterplot_1000.gif
The next feat isn’t always followed by something bigger. Vegeta’s final flash, Goku’s Warp Kamekameha, Cell’s Kamehameha against Gohan, are all examples of Characters going full power only to destroy earth. Planet level shit was always over blown even to this day. That’s why someone people think everyone post Frieza and before SP Cell are just 5-A. I guess high 5-A to high 4-C is an outlier because they never “make a big deal” outta destroying stars. Even SSJ3 Goku shaking the planet was made a big deal of to saying that it has and always was is false. Also DB is the first series. It clearly didn’t have those “better feats every arc” rules then.

Now taking a look at your chart and the progression. First Roshi blows up a mountain, then a moon, then King piccolo casually destroys a city, then piccolo destroys an island, then Piccolo destroys the moon with one hand and weights on, then Nappa shakes the earth, then Vegeta was going to destroy the planet, I’ll stop there.
The feats do get higher and higher with natural progression. Roshi destroying a mountain by accident was just that, an accident. King Piccolo destroyed a city casually, just like Nappa destroying cities and shaking the earth casually. So immediately those feats are out of the picture. Piccolo destroying an island is the only time we see a character at full power do a feat lower than Roshi. So if we go by characters actually trying we get Roshi’s moon bust —> Piccolo’s island bust —> Piccolo’s casual moon bust —> Vegeta’s planet bust. Only outlier I see is Piccolo destroying the island.
You could always make an argument calling out the AoE fallacy and saying the later characters were just using ki control or limiting the AoE of their attacks. Basically the same arguments used for DBZ and DBS to explain why there is not much collateral damage. You can even say that all these Moon level characters actually grew stronger in the span of several years as Piccolo was able to destroy the moon effortlessly. But these arguments are really only excuses used to defend the feat and I personally find them as trying to go to much greater lengths of assumptions to pass it off as not an outlier. While, to me, it makes much more sense to classify the feat as an outlier.
Your personal opinion <<< actual evidence and instances that happen in the show all the time.

King Piccolo only casually destroyed part of the city, by the way. There were still houses and buildings surrounding the crater that had been left behind.

He was even the one who put down Jiren when Golden Frieza couldn’t. Other characters suffered more damage but still retained most of their strength.
To add on to this: Due to his self-destruct being contained by his shield for extra damage and then the shield getting destroyed it’s implied that his “self-destruct ball” he used the second time is more potent that the one he used the first time which was able to scratch a casual Jiren, yet end of Top Jiren still took the attack (barely), thus he scales to his casual Low 2-C self.

Edit: whoops Zamasu already mentioned this, I’d also like to say that this won’t make Base Goku higher than Limit Breaker Jiren or whatever. Motivated Jiren still struggled against Android 17’s shield so he should be around GoD Toppo level.

Last edited:
@DMUA (Vol 11. pg 49), gonna have to use a bootleg site here, since I can't get a scan on this site.

@Nullflowerblush I'm 90% sure (that other 10% is knowing Toriyama) that the city is just the main metropolis of the region. Even if Toriyama has a warped sense of scale, unless you want to downgrade DB Earth into 7-A or 6-C at most in size, its probably obvious he's talking about a general providence.

Though now that I think about it, we see King Piccolo (with just a wave of his hand) destroy the majority of that city when it happened, wouldn't that also be na outlier given the argument that King Piccolo has to basically use all his power for a 7-B feat (again, nevermind the fact that still means Roshi is comparable to King Piccolo).

Goku Black adapted during his first fight with Goku and Vegeta, and was able to match SSB Vegeta in just his SSJ form after his first Zenkai. That means SSJ Black became 3-B, and later on in the arc Goku and Vegeta grew much stronger than Black even in his SSJ Rosé (his version of SSB) form, so they scale to 3-B as regular SSJs. That means their bases should be 3-B as well, because the power boost provided by SSJ is definitely not high enough to take them from 4-B to 3-B.
That's actually a very fair point. The only inconsistency is that Goku lasted longer in normal Blue against God Zamasu than Vegeta did, but all Goku did was learn the Mafuba. How did Goku get stronger when Trunks established manga Goku and Vegeta no longer receive Zenkai boosts? This is not referring to Perfected Blue. It's when Zamasu basically one shot Vegeta but Goku, even after using a lot of power to try sealing Zamasu, lasted longer against him.

Still advocating for 3-A god forms, rather than 3-B, since they scale massively above something that's basically 3-A cut in half.

Still advocating for 3-A god forms, rather than 3-B, since they scale massively above something that's basically 3-A cut in half.
No one in Chou scales to 3-A cut in half tho? The 3-B feat is destroying the universe over an unknown time frame, not destroying half of the universe or something like that.

I'll make a separate thread for the low 2-C stuff, let the moon stuff continue here and I'll save Chou cringe name for another time.

Chou means Super in Japanese so thats what they use to differentiate between Anime and Manga canon
Not exactly, Super's logo writes the title as Dragon Ball 超 (this kanji being read as Chou), with the word Super written under that kanji. Now, why we use this to differentiate between anime and manga when both use this exact same logo is a mystery to me.

Question to staff members:

What do you think we should do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back