• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it makes no sense, when pretty much Xeno Goku has only fought Demon Gods and guys even stronger, so there are no weaker characters that would scale.

But in those cases, there is a massive power gap between the characters.

Goku in his first appearance fights Demigra. His first feat is fighting Demigra. It can't possibly be an outlier.

> If I had a week I couldn't tell you how wrong that is.

Make use of the week to tell it to Executor and Dragon, then. They are the ones who came up with the meme.

Xeno Goku's speed justification currently is based on scaling to Demon Gods. If we no longer scale him to them, what will we scale him to? He fought no one other than the Demon Gods.

Why is this still going on? Not only does it not make sense for the realm to give everyone inf speed by default but that would also mean that Goku lives in a time stop. U know the other people, like LITERALLY everyone that doesn't have infinite speed? Yeah goku would see them in a time stop for the rest of his time, not only that, but it would always be the same time of day and same date for the rest of his life, which is NOT true. (ps im actually waiting for someone to say, "he can slow down" to start laughing my brains out)
^^^^^^

I guess we should scale the Dragonborn and every hero character in The Elder Scrolls to Infinite speed because he can shoot arrows into Magnus:

Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Effects of Auriel's Bow-0
Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Effects of Auriel's Bow-0

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Lucemon

>Does absolutely nothing.

If I had a week I couldn't tell you how wrong that is.
It's a VSBW meme, like Reinhard throws his spear. And Lucemon...doesn't really do anything aside from Frontier (and getting rekt by God). Lucemon mostly just...exists, and gets upgraded from having the inherited powers of pretty much everyone and being the Dark Area.

I guess we should downgrade Lucemon because half his speed keys are based off of how unfathomably superior he is compared to everyone else. No, we obviously shouldn't.

Differentiate an outlier from a legitimate feat.

Quantu said:
Is infinite speed Demigra agreed upon,atleast?
No, people don't scale just by being somewhere. If a human were to go into that realm he wouldn't get infinite speed. That's not how realms work. If you go in that realm and stay for 10 billion earthly years and come back not a single second will have passed on earth, that's what it means, not that everyone born there is infinite.

Have demons time-screwed other demons? Because that'd affect if their time manip can affect other infinite speed beings. And again, what about people like Beat or TP!Trunks or FB!Bardock or Chronoa?

Firephoenixearl said:
Quantu said:
Is infinite speed Demigra agreed upon,atleast?
No, people don't scale just by being somewhere. If a human were to go into that realm he wouldn't get infinite speed. That's not how realms work. If you go in that realm and stay for 10 billion earthly years and come back not a single second will have passed on earth, that's what it means, not that everyone born there is infinite.
We have always scaled people to infinite speed if they can move in a timeless void, and if there's enough proof for it.

Many demon gods were bron there, and lived there.

@Fire

Demigra was born i and lives i the Demon Realm. You are not understanding both the context and our standards for Infinite speed by saying that.

The real cal howard said:
Have demons time-screwed other demons? Because that'd affect if their time manip can affect other infinite speed beings. And again, what about people like Beat or TP!Trunks or FB!Bardock or Chronoa?
Yes, I mentioned that. I believe that it should.

The Everlasting said:
@Fire
Demigra was born i and lives i the Demon Realm. You are not understanding both the context and our standards for Infinite speed by saying that.
Then standarts are wrong. If Demigra were infinite then he would see Goku in a time stop, FOREVER. He wouldn't be able to make his own time move. Put some logic into this, infinite speed = stoped time, and you CAN'T slow down if your speed is infinite.

Or, or, this Goku scales.

"You can't slow down if your speed is infinite" is incredulity and applying a standard to fiction that it doesn't have.

Quantu said:
Not if Goku scales, which he should.
Not if Goku scales, sure not if he does.....WRONG. EVERY character will have to scale, even fodder character and mother fuking humans, everyone would have infinite speed or goku would be unable to interact with anyone that's not from that realm.

Lucemon does more than you think. The meme came from how at times he hasn't really done anything, but gets upgraded because of something a member of the SGDL did. But a lot of stuff Lucemon scales to, he did.

Frontier: Command two Royal Knights, blitzes two Royal Knight class opponents, his powers and abilities are split among the 3 Great Angels, can literally launch attacks in his base form from the Dark Area, can move in the Dark Area freely, is the embodiment of the Dark Area itself, superior to all the other SGDL who are scaled to the Royal Knights who have multiple Immeasurable feats and face them consistently in every work they are in. And the biggest one, in his base Kid form, fought all of the Warrior Ten and killed 8 of them, forcing the last two to seal him away.

Savers Another Mission: Dark Area feats, Dark Area feats, SGDL feats, Dark Area feats, Dark Area feats x10.

This is not counting Re Digitize or Cyber Sleuth. I could go in detail, but this is not the thread for that. Hence why I haven't commented much on the whole Dark Area comparisons. However, I will say there are misconceptions there as well.

Stop acting like an Infinite speed character is permanently stuck at that speed. That is objectively wrong.

@Dragon

The argument the people who are against this are using right now is that fighting a character who is infinitely fast doesn't mean you scale to their speed, which is why I used Lucemon as an example. He scales to everyone's feats and some of his keys are Immeasurable based off of scaling.

The meme comes from Satan Lucey having the powers of the SGDL and Kid lucey the powers of the TGA. Thus any upgrade to these guys goes directly to Lucemon too.

The Everlasting said:
Stop acting like an Infinite speed character is permanently stuck at that speed. That is objectively wrong.
Yeah any character that has infinite speed logically is stuck there. You would literally have to prove logic wrong to prove that wrong.

Firephoenixearl said:
Not if Goku scales, sure not if he does.....WRONG. EVERY character will have to scale, even fodder character and mother fuking humans, everyone would have infinite speed or goku would be unable to interact with anyone that's not from that realm.

@Fire

What are you even on about at this point? It's fiction. FICTION

As Ever said, you are applying a standard to fiction which fiction doesn't have.

Also Matt, If what I'm reading is true, then why would Goku not scale??

• In his first appearance, the first thing Xeno Goku fights is Giant form Demigra. And he does it in base form. After that, he only fights people who are stronger than him. Hence, nothing contradictory about infinite speed.
Is it a lack of understanding of the fact that this Goku is not your average Goku who clearly has finite speed?. The first thing this Goku did is fight an infinite speed being and since then, fight people stronger.

Again, going off what I'm seeing so far here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back