• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
So..
You agree that the logic is wrong, but you also agree with the upgrade because "A lof of profiles do it".

This is literally Argumentum Ad Populum.
I think the feats performed by the Demon Gods, and those who scale, are consistent enough and valid enough to be comparable to other franchises with similar feats, but I don't really agree with the Logic.

But to change how Infinite Speed Feats are decided on this Wiki would take a massive CRT, which I believe has been done before, and it is something I don't really care about.

A lot of the arguments against our standards have already been debunked themselves, actually.

Repeating. Time is what makes D and V hold meaning. If the Demon Gods are outside such restraints, their speed needs to be = at least ∞. It's definitely quantifiable, so the notion that it isn't is wrong.

This is becoming needlessly complicated:

1. Infinity/1 is not a number close to 0, it's not a number at all, it's still infinity. Infinity/ any number that's not infinity or 0 is infinity. Infinite distance is always infinite speed though it's impossible under any rule of logic to acomplish that cus to cross that distance would mean to find an end to something that has no end.

2. Math is a bit worthless here. Just some simple logic, infinite speed is ANY amount of length (besides 0 ofc) in 0 time would mean your speed is infinite.

3. Immesurable speed is by having no concept of time "like out realm here". Having no concept of time is immesurable as S=D which wouldn't make sense, speed would be a worthless concept since it would basically be distance. With that you would get omnipresence throughout time and nigh-omnipresence throughout space (as long as you can cross the distance, for a normal human immessurable speed would be nigh-omnipresence throughout earth, as he can go anywhere on earth without time). And our characters don't have that kind of omnipresence so yeah someone close this thread already.

I am still too tired to have a proper opinion about this, but as usual, please do your best to stay polite and respectful. Given that we all come from wildly different cultural backgrounds, that is the best way for us to get along and collaborate properly.

Chill with the memes guys. Not helping.

But seriously, I really agree with Dragon.

People should stop being condescending and deal with it themselves. It's VS Battles Wiki, not "I'll lose the opportunity to have a job if I lose the debate" Wiki.

it's been a while since I left and I see that the situation is worse, @Moto please, stop does not complicate things

@thread Close pls.

Who is being condescending? You guys love throwing that word around. Second, "I'll lose the opportunity to have a job if I lose the debate" Wiki." What? Who even cares about that? Matt already has a "job" as an administrator.

Problem is I'm frighteningly calm. I don't care what happens one way or the other, whether this is accepted or denied. What I do care for however is that everyone seems to be taking this topic a bit too seriously. Seriously, if this keeps going the way it is going right now , next thing you know Captain America will be played as Kepekley and Matthew will be Iron Man . I seriously don't see this going well even if we make a CRT about Infinite Speed.

The only reason this is deemed inconclusive is because the people with the greatest influence in a revision thread on this site are on opposing sides of the argument. I almost guarantee this would have been finished about 100+ replies ago if Matthew, Kepekley, and Sera were on the same side.

Rikimarox2 said:
I Assume you People are good at math...So..
0 divided by 0 = ?

H╠Âe╠Âl╠Âp╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Â.╠Â
Incalculable, no number can be divided by 0. 1/0, divide 1 piece into 0 pieces, it's not something u can calculate, so you can only use logic on this. In our case, moving any amount of distance in 0 time would make ur speed infinite as you can take no time to move.

Similar thing with infinity, infinity can't be used for calculations cus it's literally: an amount of numbers not a number itself, infinity = no end. So how many numbers are there? Infinity or There is no end to numbers.

I think people on this thread. should log off. take a break. get something to eat, and come back in 24 hours? take a day off from this thread haha xD

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I think people on this thread. should log off. take a break. get something to eat, and come back in 24 hours? take a day off from this thread haha xD
Can we all play minecraft? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back