• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we seriosly need a content revision on "infinite speed" the current definition sucks. "Staying in a realm without time means u transcend time cus....why not?"

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah we seriosly need a content revision on "infinite speed" the current definition sucks. "Staying in a realm without time means u transcend time cus....why not?"
No. Trascending time gives you Immeasurable speed.

I mean, just go the the Speed page and read it.

Surprised Ant hasn't stumbled upon this thread yet.

And before you guys ask, no, I do not intend to message/notify him.

Scaling to Infinite/Immeasurable feats by combat should be evaluated by how consistent it is imho.

Now that we are back on topic, it's safe for me to say that we have agreed on infinite speed Demigra (?) and just need to work out scaling?

DMB 1 said:
No. Trascending time gives you Immeasurable speed.

I mean, just go the the Speed page and read it.
Infinite Speed (Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still

The description is right, the note is dumb. Nova (warframe) uses wormholes to travel so she is temporarily in a state where time does not exist for her....infinite speed confirmed. Srsly guys that note is wrong, if someone takes u to a no time realm u wouldn't magically become infinite in speed. It would just mean that that realm same as the training room in the cell saga operates differently from the normal world. The realm transcends time, you wouldn't just get infinite speed by being able to move there, the realm doesn't take away your right to move, just takes away the fact that time will actually pass for anything that is not that realm.

So @Ever if this Xeno goku wouldnt scale to the Demon Gods, is there anything else to what he can scale?

I think that we should not change again the Infinite Speed setting and requirements because these characters should not deserve said rating.

What do you mean with them not deserving the rating?

Is this the "Sonic isn't FTL because Sonic 6 is trash" argument?

Dark649 said:
We should not change again the Infinite Speed setting because this characters should not deserve said rating.
No, i don't have anything against dragon ball. If someone like hit were to get "infinite speed due to time stop" that'd be ok, but "going into that realm magically gave u the right to move in 0 time anywhere u want" is pretty bad.

Infinite Speed (Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still

The description is right, the note is dumb. Nova (warframe) uses wormholes to travel so she is temporarily in a state where time does not exist for her....infinite speed confirmed.

>Able to move indefinitely

>Temporal infinite speed

No, my boy, timestop isnt infinite speed either, and Im asking you to drop this.

Kepekley23 said:
What do you mean with them not deserving the rating?
That if said characters clearly matched the requirements for that speed, they should be upgraded.

PaChi2 said:
>Able to move indefinitely

>Temporal infinite speed

No, my boy, timestop isnt infinite speed either, and Im asking you to drop this.
Ofc it's not but it does work exactly like infinite speed with the only exception being the limited time. Moving in a realm that has "Time Stop Ahead" in it's entry won't make u infinite, i mean it will ONLY when u'r in there doe, not when u leave that realm.

That if said characters clearly matched the requirements for that speed, they should be upgraded.

Most people here think that the Demon Gods deserve the infinite rating.

the debate is whether Xeno Goku and co deserve it.

The reason that every character that moves in stopped time should have Infinite speed, is something that we should disagree.

Countless characters in Pokémon, Pokémon and humans alike, moved in the Distortion World, which is timeless and exists in spatial flux. Only one who has moving in there as a feat is Giratina.

Dark649 said:
Every character that moves in stopped time has not Infinite speed.
When they are the same thing doe. Do whatever you want, i don't rly do dragon ball stuff, though for the love of god don't let info leak, don't let ppl outside the wiki know u literally went and gave Demigra infinite speed, the rep would get spiked.

Firephoenixearl said:
When they are the same thing doe. Do whatever you want, i don't rly do dragon ball stuff, though for the love of god don't let info leak, don't let ppl outside the wiki know u literally went and gave Demigra infinite speed, the rep would get spiked.

A lot of people outside of the wiki rate Demigra as a 2-A or High 2-A with Immeasurable speed.

The real cal howard said:
Countless characters in Pokémon, Pokémon and humans alike, moved in the Distortion World, which is timeless and exists in spatial flux. Only one who has moving in there as a feat is Giratina.
Am I smelling salt in here? ovo

I too want infinite speed Poke-verse

Saltshaker

DMB 1 said:

A lot of people outside of the wiki rate Demigra as a 2-A or High 2-A with Immeasurable speed.
Gokupotence is also outside of wiki. This is probs gonna be a similar case. From what i heard even Dabura existed in this place, but he's fodder so he doesn't count amirite?

Kepekley23 said:
So you agree with it? Why did you say you disagree?
I have no problem with this and i was quoting a past response, but its better to not derail from the main topic.

>Dragon ball is getting an infinite speed upgrade. >Matthew starts talking saaint seiya

I mean, i expected it, but. Come on.

Everyone but him agreess woth the upgrade, just add it already.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I mean, i expected it, but. Come on.

Everyone but him agreess woth the upgrade, just add it already.
Yeah, not everyone.

Read 2 comments up.

Dabura isn't just dismissed cus yeah...*** fodder.

> The subject is dropped 100 posts ago

> You suddenly revive it

Rapid, please stop trying to cause conflict.

@Rapid

Matt didn't bring up SS. PaChi did and Matt expanded on it. If anything Digimon is the main vers brought up here.

Stop trying to start conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back