• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Infinite Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exisitng outside of history doen't really entail anything i think.

The other two justify infinite speed however.

>DBH finally gets infinite speed

Me:

Blank 31d1c3a1f28faea0bd00354d4a447b8e

Anyways, I was even thinking this for a while, I mean, it's stated many times that characters like Demigra are outside of the Multiverse and of the flow of time.

I agree with the upgrade.

Gargoyle One said:
They REALLY need some immesurable feats
Well I mean, I think it's stated a few times here and there that guys like Final Form Mira "trascend" time itself, but they still need scrolls, portals, and teleportation to travel trough other timelines.

I'm just glad they're no longer stuck within MFTL+ as freakin 2Bs which is honestly garbage.

Still not as bad a Saint Seiya but still.

Speaking of time, this just came to my mind:

Many characters (yes especially the God Tiers) in DBH have various time abilities, like time-slow, time-stop, pocket dimensions where time is altered etch.

Would this upgrade increase the potency of those abilities (and possibly resistance to them)?

Gargoyle One said:
I'm just glad they're no longer stuck within MFTL+ as freakin 2Bs which is honestly garbage.
So now Super Mario's 2-Bs are the weakest 2-Bs in speed unequal.

Amn the sad thing is that they got downgraded from Infinite Speed to MFTL+ not too long ago by Blue himslef lol.

I hope we get one in the upcoming anime or at least a confirmation that there are infinite timelines or something.

>Scaling to Xenoverse

Lol no.

Heroes cannot be used to scale to Xenoverse. If anything, that would make it even more outlierish than it is here. It's already sketchy to scale to so many Hero characters who are not Infinite in their speed feats, arbitrarily so.

Where is the speed upgrade now, since almost all of you agreed on this revision? I saw their profiles and it still stands "Massively FTL+" instead of "Infinite Speed", so what now?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Also, shouldn't this apply to Xenoverse as well? Since the Demon Realm is the same there.
Nope. The feats come from Heroes. Would stay only in the Heroes key.

Bluetrekking said:
@Matt Demigra and the other Demon Gods go around destroying realities, and we're going to destroy all of reality.
Cool, has absolutely nothing to do with speed.

There is a world of difference between giving them Infinite Speed, and giving Infinite Speed to say, Dabura.
False equivalency, and extreme example picked up to make the argument seem weaker. The point is that nobody they ever fight shows any indication whatsoever of having Infinite Speed.

They are not portrayed "infinitely faster" than someone like Xeno Goku because he scales.
Xeno Goku objectively doesn't have Infinite Speed.

This is the same thing with Dark Area Digimon. Non-tier 2 Dark Area Digimon aren't portrayed as infinitely faster than non-tier 2 Digimon.
It's really not. Digimon has far more proof, and a much more comprehensive cosmology that makes use of Higher-Dimensions frequently.

So when will these 5 characters (Goku Xeno, Chronoa, Mira, Towa & Demigra) get their speed upgraded to "Infinite Speed"?

I'm not sure why you're saying Digimon has more proof. It objectively doesn't, feats-wise, and its Infinite Speed is still a solid rating.

It genuinely does. Existince beyond the concepts of space and time are objectively a thing there, as is higher-dimensional existences unbound by time.

This is just: "This dimension is outside the flow of time, so everyone in it should be Infinite Speed".

Sera Loveheart said:
No.
That is not even the definition of infinite speed. The fact that so many people actually agree with this makes me scratch my head...
It's Dragon Ball, this is why.

The subject here is explicitly limited to the Dark Area Digimon who are below 2-A, who have nothing that you said. They do, in a way, but their reasoning is similar to DBH

@DMB

I'm not questioning Digimon's rating. It is easily the most solid and well-explained in the site, given the guy who takes care of upgrading it.

The Dark Area objectively does have better evidence than this

It's nonexistent, time act as if it was permanently stopped etc

The Immeasurable rating is, IIRC, based off of the Royal Knights, who are stated to be outside time itself and to cross the space & time, which is not too different from what DBH states. The difference is that it's repeated 5 times as opposed to 3

While I agree that some statements in the DBX side can be interpreted differently, this is fairly straightforward.

>Dark Area

>Dragon Ball

>Same sentence

Cal wants to stay out of this conversation for now. Would take a Nintendo downgrade as a whole than get involved ovo.

Sera Loveheart said:
No.

That is not even the definition of infinite speed. The fact that so many people actually agree with this makes me scratch my head...
Eh...?

Also I'm genuinely not getting the issue everyone is having.

Outside the flow of time =/= infinite speed. You do realize this, yes? It's one of the most critically important factors of determining the upper echelons of speed. This is "void lacking spacetime" nonsense all over again.

Infinite speed is not about time people, that's immeasurable. It's about distance. Register that, please. Because with these two speeds we tend to always go in meaningless circles.

Infinite = anywhere instantly

mmeasurable = anywhere and anywhen instantly.

I know like, two characters who are infinite in speed without involving a void feat

Negatively relevant to what I said. If time literally stands still and the Demon Gods are born in this realm and move freely, they have Infinite speed.

I previously disagreed with this, but now I agree with it.

Isn't Solaris and Time Eater justification for Infinite Speed "able to move and function without sauce and time"?

And I do not recall them being regarded as literally "infinitely faster" than the rest of the cast, nor Super Sonic.

Wait, i don't know much about DBXV, but basically there is this place that exists outside of time and since ppl are there you are going to give everyone infinite speed? Srsly?

That would make everyone who entered the training room in Cell Saga massively faster than everyone else. Just cus the realm has those properties it doesn't mean everyone else gets those properties aswell. If you go over the clouds irl u would be "in a way" immune to rain cus it would never rain there, though that would only hold true for as long as you are there not when u go back down.

If im missing something on this realm thingy let me know.

And who told you that? Infinite speed is not being above time. Those guys are always ranked immeasurable.

Infinite = Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, or to travel anywhere instantly.

Immeasurable = Movement beyond linear time

>Realm beyond time

>Infinite speed.

Do tell how it's infinite speed when its "beyond/above" time? That contradicts the definition you have on your Speed page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back