• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT God Tier Upgrade: The Big (and simple) One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that being the case. Vegeta did put up a fight against Syn when he had 6 Dragon Balls absorbed instead of 7, but we don't really have a concrete gauge on his strength compared to his complete form
Plus, being still 2-C despite being only 1/10th of the power to destroy 2 universes is weird.

Best is SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta and Syn Shenron to be just Low 2-C, it feels more coherent with the site's standards as well.

Plus, being still 2-C despite being only 1/10th of the power to destroy 2 universes is weird.

Best is SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta and Syn Shenron to be just Low 2-C, it feels more coherent with the site's standards as well.
Yep, only Omega and Gogeta SS4 would be 2-C.

The others who backscale like Syn and Goku & Vegeta SS4 would be Low 2-C

Screenshot_70.png
Based on what's on the wiki it's four universe sized structures minimum actually. The Living Universe, Heaven, Hell, and the Kaioshin Realm
Vegeta is the only one here that has to backscale to Syn, SS4 Gogeta, SSJ4 and Change State Goku all scale directly to Omega

Besides, the reason why Vegeta scales to 3-A currently is because Omega's feat was calc'd to be 27x baseline, so Vegeta scaling to 1/10th of his strength could still be considered to be 2-C. (although I'm not an expert on the relationship between 2-C and Low 2-C, I may be wrong.)

Based on what's on the wiki it's four universe sized structures minimum actually. The Living Universe, Heaven, Hell, and the Kaioshin Realm
Vegeta is the only one here that has to backscale to Syn, SS4 Gogeta, SSJ4 and Change State Goku all scale directly to Omega

Besides, the reason why Vegeta scales to 3-A currently is because Omega's feat was calc'd to be 27x baseline, so Vegeta scaling to 1/10th of his strength could still be considered to be 2-C. (although I'm not an expert on the relationship between 2-C and Low 2-C, I may be wrong.)
Issue is that the amount of realms is still below 10, and the x27 is only about the 3D thing, which is meaningless in Tier 2.

Low 2-C is much safer, heck is even better as they'd be very high in tier for same reason Half 2-C is.

FPSSJ4 Goku also has to backscale to Syn, no? He'd only scale to Omega with Dragon Hammer
Screenshot_90.png
Screenshot_91.png
Screenshot_92.png

Then Goku is able to grab and restrict Omega's movement as he tries to struggle out but to no avail, mind you this is after Goku takes numerous hits from Omega and gets back up. The show makes it clear that he's relative to him both in durability and strength at this point.
Screenshot_80.png
Screenshot_84.png
Screenshot_89.png

Note 1:

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

as explained in tier system page, they could be infinite times weaker than 2-C and they would still be 2-C, no one can reach low 2-C just with multipliers/divisions

Note 1:

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

as explained in tier system page, they could be infinite times weaker than 2-C and they would still be 2-C, no one can reach low 2-C just with multipliers/divisions
Exactly, upscaling is not possible.

But in the wiki we have Whis who is 2-C right coz upscaling from Beerus/Champa feat, and both are Half 2-C lol

And baselines exist for a reason.

Anything below the power to destroy 2 universes is Low 2-C at max.

So either make Beerus/Champa 2-C or accept Low 2-C for the SSJ4s.

Exactly, upscaling is not possible.

But in the wiki we have Whis who is 2-C right coz upscaling from Beerus/Champa feat, and both are Half 2-C lol
two wrongs don't make a right, i will do a thread on it the moment this one concludes to address this, because it goes directly against our standards

And baselines exist for a reason.

Anything below the power to destroy 2 universes is Low 2-C at max.
that is not how it works, the distance between two space times in unknown, for the same reason that 1000000x 2-C is not 2-B, 2/2-C is not low 2-C, the baseline exists but currently we don't accept any multipliers to either jump or go down a tier in tier 2

so i quote you strongly:
"So either make Beerus/Champa 2-C or accept Low 2-C for the SSJ4s."

Anyway I wanna once again make it clear that SSJ4 Vegeta is the only character mentioned in the OP that doesn't scale directly to Omega Shenron, and that SSJ4 Goku should not be lumped in with him due to these reasons:

Screenshot_90.png
Screenshot_91.png
Screenshot_92.png

Then Goku is able to grab and restrict Omega's movement as he tries to struggle out but to no avail, mind you this is after Goku takes numerous hits from Omega and gets back up. The show makes it clear that he's relative to him both in durability and strength at this point.
Screenshot_80.png
Screenshot_84.png
Screenshot_89.png
If the wiki treats jumps between 2-C and Low-2C as omegabronic has said, then he would still end up being 2-C along the rest. I'll wait for staff to give their judgement concerning that.

I was originally going to disagree, for reasons brought up on the previous thread that he more so just pollutes and corrupts that more so causes explosions individually, but maintains range. But I'm more neutral now that I have there are some points about the range + AP being down via his pure evil energy so it could be argued to scale to AP as well.

I was originally going to disagree, for reasons brought up on the previous thread that he more so just pollutes and corrupts that more so causes explosions individually, but maintains range. But I'm more neutral now that I have there are some points about the range + AP being down via his pure evil energy so it could be argued to scale to AP as well.

Screenshot_96.png

Here is a scan from Toei's official website that outrights says that Blacksmoke Shenron has the power to destroy the entire universe. When the guides use 'destroy' they refer to the whole thing, such as Cell's Solar System statements. The two feats are similiar, they both have the characters themselves exclaiming that they will destroy X, guides backing the statement up, with Omega's feat being further backed up by Old Kai, and Kibito Kai's insistence on immediately escaping from the Kaioshin Realm pointing to the fact that it would not take long to reach them.
Blacksmoke Shenron's power was then split between the Seven Shadow Dragons, and Syn Shenron then reunites all of the Shadow Dragons' power and negative energy becoming the composite Dragon.

Everything points to Omega Shenron's Macrocosm-level power.

They are not equal, Goku just downscales.

Goku was able to restrict Syn shenron's movement for a moment.

That was before Syn shenron turned into Omega Shenron, after absorbing the other dragons.
SSJ4FP stomped Syn, but got stomped by Omega even when he got his sight back, hence why he nearly used self-destruction.

Omega Shenron was stomping SSJ4FP Goku, they are not equal.
I recommend that you rewatch Episode 59 of GT, I did the same. Omega only outlasted SSJ4FPku via both hax and better stamina. When Goku wasn't tired he was both able to fight on relatively equal par with him, utterly destroy him with Dragon Hammer, and then restrict his movement via grapple after he regen'd. It's then that Vegeta comes and they end up fusing, and Goku ends up blowing most of his load of remaining stamina as Gogeta
Keep in mind that this is a Goku that had just came out of a full day where he had fought all the six other Shadow Dragons, and the fight against Syn/Omega came immediately after the fight against Nuova and Eis Shenron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back