• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Finite Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw if this gets accepted we would need recalculations for the speed of the characters as of this crt the current calc will not be able to stand

Worse than that, it's true, I thought the rule was very good, we were low 2-C 🤡
Yes, I prefer the Low 2-C. I think it's more aesthetically beautiful. Not that 2-C doesn't look good, because I think the worst level aesthetically is Alto 6-A.
Seriously though, it will be funny if the next CRT on 2-C goes through, as weeks worth of CRTs go to waste. At least that thing about the two universes of champa and beerus would still be there.

Btw if this gets accepted we would need recalculations for the speed of the characters as of this crt the current calc will not be able to stand

I think this will be accepted. In all honesty, no one here made a big post with counter arguments covering the OP from top to bottom. All I saw was some people giving arbitrary examples and scans that didn't contribute in nothing (like Koyama's).

I think this will be accepted. In all honesty, no one here made a big post with counter arguments covering the OP from top to bottom. All I saw was some people giving arbitrary examples and scans that didn't contribute in nothing (like Koyama's).
This is a goner, when someone sets his mind to something he goes through with it, it's the same for hyperbole and poetry here, I prefer not to get involved with arguments of this magnitude.

This is a goner, when someone sets his mind to something he goes through with it, it's the same for hyperbole and poetry here, I prefer not to get involved with arguments of this magnitude.

And yet, you said this in the previous page:

You pretty much confirmed that you have no interest to contribute to this thread by showing (in detail, and covering the OP) your counter arguments. Instead, you only care about the verse having an infinite universe, and you're willing to soon create another CRT in response to this one, rather than actually debate here.

It's safe to say that you are biased with Dragon Ball and, as such, your presence on this discussion is irrelevant. Quoting LephyrTheRevanchist:

Yes, I prefer the Low 2-C. I think it's more aesthetically beautiful. Not that 2-C doesn't look good, because I think the worst level aesthetically is Alto 6-A.
Seriously though, it will be funny if the next CRT on 2-C goes through, as weeks worth of CRTs go to waste. At least that thing about the two universes of champa and beerus would still be there.
3-B is very underrated imo

Db Supports are really bad at arguing.
The guys pass 3 threads to make the universe Infinite, and when someone does a a Thread to downgrade, no one tries to do a detailed counter-argument lol.
Well the main arguments were translation related if someone is gonna redo this crt they gotta get a translator to translate it and give the context of the scan and what it implies most of us aren’t Japanese

Db Supports are really bad at arguing.
The guys pass 3 threads to make the universe Infinite, and when someone does a a Thread to downgrade, no one tries to do a detailed counter-argument lol.
Very true tbh, like, i wish they would gather every evidence of the infinite universe stuff and post it in here, but no one did that so far.

Well the main arguments were translation related if someone is gonna redo this crt they gotta get a translator to translate it and give the context of the scan and what it implies most of us aren’t Japanese
The problem is not of translation, the op said that the translations are correct, the problem is the interpretation, even the guy who translated the scans agrees that it is better to not treat it as literal infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back