• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball characters, vs DND, monsters

Following conditions, 1x1 battles
group battles

It will be as follows, each dragon ball character will face the dnd monsters in individual battles, as far as he gets.

which monsters this personage can defeat and why.

group battles, as far as Z warriors would get against dnd monsters, (the same for other groups of dragon ball characters)

DnD vs Dragon Ball
tenor.gif

TES vs D&D summarily goes like this:

D&D low tiers win until we get to Tier 1 people, at which point Tier 1 people start winning all the matches.

As for this thread, just to take a moment to answer OP's actual call for results: Dragon Ball characters simply have no means of dispatching of certain characters in D&D. I don't believe they have the means of bypassing Mid-Godly, Type 1 Abstract Existence, NEP Type 1 (or 2, which also exists but I don't think they get far enough to see it), or even things like Immortality (Type 9). All of which the pretty much fodder-tier characters possess, to some capacity. The verse simply cannot affect a Shadow or a Demon.

TES vs D&D summarily goes like this:

D&D low tiers win until we get to Tier 1 people, at which point Tier 1 people start winning all the matches.

As for this thread, just to take a moment to answer OP's actual call for results: Dragon Ball characters simply have no means of dispatching of certain characters in D&D. I don't believe they have the means of bypassing Mid-Godly, Type 1 Abstract Existence, NEP Type 1 (or 2, which also exists but I don't think they get far enough to see it), or even things like Immortality (Type 9). All of which the pretty much fodder-tier characters possess, to some capacity. The verse simply cannot affect a Shadow or a Demon.
that being said, why would it be broken to adapt the sayajins to the dnd, since according to your commentary they would not even reach the relevant layers

I don't understand your question. Are you saying it would be broken to place Dragon Ball characters in D&D mechanics? If so, largely due to outright AP issues. Dragon Ball characters fall, at least in their more popular tiers, directly in the rift between mortals and gods. No appropriate CR for the buggers since Tier 4 to 3 simply doesn't get CRs.

If you mean like... idk, are you saying why can't Dragon Ball characters adapt to D&D, as in, an ability allowing them to adapt, then I guess I'd ask for showings of being able to adapt to hit Type 1 Abstracts and we'll work from there.

The potency? Pretty sure they range from "insert really huge number" to Infinity
Really? because one i play i'm pretty sure that the monster in the early game don't have that range when atk you or even lore if a lower monster spread poison passively i don't think that all the world get the poison no?

All of this are just idiot question but i just want to know the diff between game mechanics and lore

Depends. 4e level 1s can drag stuff from the stars. 5e level 1s can shoot stuff from a hundred meters max. Each table also varies heavily.

No. Bad.

I feel it is a good time to remind everyone that 99% of D&D fodder isn't a 1-A smurf. The best you can argue for the truly lowest lifeforms of D&D is resistance, possibly multiple layers, to most abilities on a 3-D level. Very few D&D Tier 9s possess 1-A shit- for this you'll need creatures like the Grell or player characters with specific abilities.

Back