• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

1. I wish for the protagonist of One Piece, known as Monkey D. Luffy to play an already existing Professor Layton game to completion, without the game nor Luffy's intelligence being any different from how they are prior to me making this wish.

2. I wish to experience witnessing No Heart (The Care Bears villain) vs No Heart (The Keyblade Armor of Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts given life by the Mirage Arena.) as a fair & engaging match on Versus Battles Wiki.

3. I wish that for 24 hours, for the real world only, the Fire Emblem franchise & the Pokemon franchise, entirely swap the casts of their official media with one anothers' franchises.

4. I wish that finding 4 leaf clovers was the norm, not the exception.

5. I wish clovers were poisonous & shamrocks were edible instead of shamrocks being poisonous & clovers edible.

6. I wish shamrocks looked like they were made of emeralds.

7. I wish that St. Patrick's Day was focused on the now real event of Leprechaun's handing out some of their gold to the poor, but only to those who never drank alcohol in their lives, for the consumption of alcohol was considered both offensive to all who celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but also religious sacrilege, no matter what.

Feel free to grant as many or as few of these wishes as you like, as long as you grant at least 1! The point is to give this thread fuel via wishes to grant, & if other people wanna tackle wishes you don't, that's okay, too!

Seven is a lucky number anyway, right? With a quantity of wishes like that, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!?
1. Granted, but Zoro gets lost in the game and inadvertantly destroys the plot of the game.

2. Granted, but a staff member closes down the thread for no reason because he/she hates both characters.

3. Granted, but the swap performs so poorly that Nintendo shuts down both Pokémon and Fire Emblem permanently.

4. Granted, now finding pinecones are uncommon, and they become considered lucky instead of 4-leaf clovers. Clovers are now meaningless.

5. Granted, but now shamrocks turn into clovers when mixed with human saliva, resulting in them still being poisonous.

6. Granted, but now because they look valuable, countries go to war over shamrocks and areas where they're commonly found. Congratulations! WWIII started over shamrocks!

7. Granted, but the entire world population now has consumed some degree of alcohol.

On a semi-related note, I wish I could see a fight between a leprechaun and a sentient garden gnome for short king supremacy.

1. Granted, but Zoro gets lost in the game and inadvertantly destroys the plot of the game.

2. Granted, but a staff member closes down the thread for no reason because he/she hates both characters.

3. Granted, but the swap performs so poorly that Nintendo shuts down both Pokémon and Fire Emblem permanently.

4. Granted, now finding pinecones are uncommon, and they become considered lucky instead of 4-leaf clovers. Clovers are now meaningless.

5. Granted, but now shamrocks turn into clovers when mixed with human saliva, resulting in them still being poisonous.

6. Granted, but now because they look valuable, countries go to war over shamrocks and areas where they're commonly found. Congratulations! WWIII started over shamrocks!

7. Granted, but the entire world population now has consumed some degree of alcohol.

On a semi-related note, I wish I could see a fight between a leprechaun and a sentient garden gnome for short king supremacy.
Thank you so very much for your efforts & the laughs.

I wish that more people would grant wishes AND make wishes of their own.

Yes.

But this one is older -Which means more to read through- & doesn't have the restriction in the OP that the wishes have to be VSBW related. So it's better, IMHO.
I thought I accidently opened a hole in the multiverse lmao seeing 2 of the same thread with different comments

Granted, but after they've exhausted their ranged weapons, the fight is stopped before they manage to get within arms' reach of one another for the killing blows, the fight is stopped by a Tolkien-esque dwarf who they unanimously agree should take the title, no contest.

1. I wish for the Moai Interceptor Cannons to replace The Real World's Moai Statues/Easter Island Heads.

2. I wish for every adult characer who is part of Morrowind's "Thread of Prophecy" to also be "strangled" by the Red String of Fate.

3. I wish that for every episode of the One Piece anime that already exists where the song Binks' Sake was used in any manner, it would be played, for 1 week per such episode, on all channels & devices capable of playing music that can currently be heard by any of The Real World's existing sailors, navy, fisherman, & others who work at sea, as well as any who regularly go, in person, to establishments that primarily sell alcohol as their form of business.

4. I wish for a theater play or live action movie to feature a chicken playing a chicken playing chicken with another chicken playing a chicken with that first chicken playing a chicken playing chicken. (As in: The work's creation features two "actors" who are both actual chicken animals, & those two are playing characters in the work that their characters are chicken animals within that story, & they "play chicken" in that they drive their vehicles at one another in a test of courage to see who swerves away first.)

5. I wish to be told in detail, the results for every matchup in this tournament, as well as the reasoning for those results.

(I may need to start making lists of wishes for this again. Genuinely looking forward to that. Hope no one minds.)

Granted, but after they've exhausted their ranged weapons, the fight is stopped before they manage to get within arms' reach of one another for the killing blows, the fight is stopped by a Tolkien-esque dwarf who they unanimously agree should take the title, no contest.
I see this as an absolute win, actually.

1. I wish for the Moai Interceptor Cannons to replace The Real World's Moai Statues/Easter Island Heads.
Granted, but they destroy the world's military forces with their blasts, forcing the entire world to come together as a unified front to try and destroy them. Spoiler alert: they fail.

2. I wish for every adult characer who is part of Morrowind's "Thread of Prophecy" to also be "strangled" by the Red String of Fate.
Granted, but this includes the author, who gets so strangled by the Red String of Fate that the other characters are never written to begin with.

3. I wish that for every episode of the One Piece anime that already exists where the song Binks' Sake was used in any manner, it would be played, for 1 week per such episode, on all channels & devices capable of playing music that can currently be heard by any of The Real World's existing sailors, navy, fisherman, & others who work at sea, as well as any who regularly go, in person, to establishments that primarily sell alcohol as their form of business.
Granted, but everyone who hears it vibes out to the song so much that the number of sea-faring accidents skyrockets, making transportation by boat become immensely unreliable and near extinction. Additionally, the compulsion to consume alcohol skyrockets, and countless people as a result suffer liver failure and alcohol poisoning, potentially even death as well.

4. I wish for a theater play or live action movie to feature a chicken playing a chicken playing chicken with another chicken playing a chicken with that first chicken playing a chicken playing chicken. (As in: The work's creation features two "actors" who are both actual chicken animals, & those two are playing characters in the work that their characters are chicken animals within that story, & they "play chicken" in that they drive their vehicles at one another in a test of courage to see who swerves away first.)
Granted, but a vegan protests so loudly and obnoxiously you forget what happened in the play/movie because you couldn't hear anything over the vegan exclaiming "meat is murder" and "this is animal cruelty" after getting into the PA systems.

5. I wish to be told in detail, the results for every matchup in this tournament, as well as the reasoning for those results.
Granted, but the results you get are from a branch timeline, meaning your information doesn't apply to the timeline you live in.

I wish Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball was universally loved and everyone appreciated her, that she was the strongest character in Dragon Ball with no question, and that it doesn't negatively affect the sales and writing quality of Dragon Ball in any way, but in fact does the opposite by making the story better and a higher paying franchise, and Toyotaro taking over goes seamlessly, and also results in higher sales and quality while Chi-Chi keeps this role of being universally loved and the strongest character in Dragon Ball. She would also have a lot more screen time, and be a lot more involved with the plot. Corporate meddling would, if it's still around, only serve to make the series better and more profitable, and if it's absent, it would also serve to make the series better and more profitable, and that no matter who continues the story afterwards, the writing quality only gets better and better, and Chi-Chi remains the strongest character, and universally loved and appreciated by everyone.

I wish I had some meth
Granted, but you are eternally hunted by Walter White as a result of stealing his supply.

I wish Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball was universally loved and everyone appreciated her, that she was the strongest character in Dragon Ball with no question, and that it doesn't negatively affect the sales and writing quality of Dragon Ball in any way, but in fact does the opposite by making the story better and a higher paying franchise, and Toyotaro taking over goes seamlessly, and also results in higher sales and quality while Chi-Chi keeps this role of being universally loved and the strongest character in Dragon Ball. She would also have a lot more screen time, and be a lot more involved with the plot. Corporate meddling would, if it's still around, only serve to make the series better and more profitable, and if it's absent, it would also serve to make the series better and more profitable, and that no matter who continues the story afterwards, the writing quality only gets better and better, and Chi-Chi remains the strongest character, and universally loved and appreciated by everyone.
Granted, but now all other forms of media have become obscure due to the popularity of Chi-Chi overshadowing any and all new projects to appear. The quality of the writing itself is enhanced, but not the amount of inspiration Toriyama has as a writer. That being said, Toriyama, after years of the Dragon Ball manga and series, finally writes his finale. This causes a global depression as people feel an emptiness due to no longer having Chi-Chi in their lives. Any and all fan projects are judged for being nowhere near the original project's writing quality. Dragon Ball, the most popular project in the world now, becomes the bar of writing and film production. With no one being able to reach that bar, animation and film studios go out of business and Dragon Ball is the story that keeps anyone from wanting to create any new story for fear of being the next writer whose only feedback is "Your story <<<<<<< Dragon Ball"

I have a far simpler wish. I wish that every person's life up to this point was Aizen's plan.

Granted, but this includes the author, who gets so strangled by the Red String of Fate that the other characters are never written to begin with.
You say the author, but then "the other characters"? The author of Morrowind is a character within Morrowind?
Granted, but a vegan protests so loudly and obnoxiously you forget what happened in the play/movie because you couldn't hear anything over the vegan exclaiming "meat is murder" and "this is animal cruelty" after getting into the PA systems.
But the chickens are alive, not cooked nor being eaten? (& may not have died, considered most works are obligated to ensure no animal was harmed in the work's making.)
Granted, but the results you get are from a branch timeline, meaning your information doesn't apply to the timeline you live in.
I still wanna know it, though....
I have a far simpler wish. I wish that every person's life up to this point was Aizen's plan.
Granted. However, there is no Ichigo Kurosaki in our world, who is central to the plan of Aizen in our world, so his plan for our world is to go exactly as it would have gone normally, except he leaves early on.

Everyone, feel free to grant any 1 or more, or none of these wishes; You don't have to do them all at once:

1. I wish that Kal-el, who would later become known as Clark Kent, & Superman, was inexplicably born on Earth, & his adoptive parents, Johnathan & Martha Kent, were Earthlings inexplicably born on Krypton, with the Kent couple having been sent to Earth by the spacecraft that was used in the original version of Superman's origin story to transport the newly born Kal-el from Krypton to Earth.

2. I wish that the entire world agreed on the pronounciation & spelling for the term for a Chinese hopping vampire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi

3. I wish for every building featured during Sesame Street's live action recorded segments to have its construction materials replaced with sesame crackers.

4. I wish humans were inherently biased to focus on the positive rather than the negative.

5. I wish nebula looked as vibrant & colourful up close as they do from afar.
(As opposed to in reality, where they're often just spread out &/or superheated/ionized space debris.)

6. I wish for The Great Pyramids of Giza to be stacked upside down on top of each other in The Great Bermuda Triangle.

7. I wish for clowns & mimes to have a violent rebellion against anyone who ever portrayed them as scary, creepy, evil or otherwise unpleasant.

Have fun!

1. I wish that Kal-el, who would later become known as Clark Kent, & Superman, was inexplicably born on Earth, & his adoptive parents, Johnathan & Martha Kent, were Earthlings inexplicably born on Krypton, with the Kent couple having been sent to Earth by the spacecraft that was used in the original version of Superman's origin story to transport the newly born Kal-el from Krypton to Earth.
Done but everyone (and i do mean everyone) hates this change and holds you responsible for it. Your every post on any site will be met with nothing but people angry at you and complaining about this change. Also you can no longer show your face outside for fear of an angry mob but who cares about that.
2. I wish that the entire world agreed on the pronounciation & spelling for the term for a Chinese hopping vampire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi
Wish grant- wait, Chinese hopping vampires don't exist and never did. What are you talking about?
3. I wish for every building featured during Sesame Street's live action recorded segments to have its construction materials replaced with sesame crackers.
This has the very realistic consequence of causing the collapse of every building there. You just killed the entire cast of Sesame street. Wish granted.
4. I wish humans were inherently biased to focus on the positive rather than the negative.
Me too buddy.
5. I wish nebula looked as vibrant & colourful up close as they do from afar.
(As opposed to in reality, where they're often just spread out &/or superheated/ionized space debris.)
All nebula now collape in on themselves. You're not even close enough to see them. Why would you want this? Anyways, you now have a front row seat to their collapse. Fair warning: they tend to kill whoever's there.
6. I wish for The Great Pyramids of Giza to be stacked upside down on top of each other in The Great Bermuda Triangle.
The spirits of the pyramids are unhappy about suddenly being underwater and decide to haunt you for the rest of eternity. You no longer have moments of privacy.
7. I wish for clowns & mimes to have a violent rebellion against anyone who ever portrayed them as scary, creepy, evil or otherwise unpleasant.
Yeah well they eventually realise they enjoy killing. Now every clown is actually that scary, creepy, evil, and unpleasant. Enjoy.

I wish everyone reading this a very pleasant morning, day, and/or evening. Not night tho. Screw you if it's nighttime.

Done but everyone (and i do mean everyone) hates this change and holds you responsible for it. Your every post on any site will be met with nothing but people angry at you and complaining about this change. Also you can no longer show your face outside for fear of an angry mob but who cares about that.

Wish grant- wait, Chinese hopping vampires don't exist and never did. What are you talking about?
This feels technically ungranted, since I wished for them to agree on a pronounciation, but you just made it not HAVE a pronounciation. Having nothing to decide on isn't coming to an agreement!
This has the very realistic consequence of causing the collapse of every building there. You just killed the entire cast of Sesame street. Wish granted.
I mean, kind of my intent, but yay! Hopefully most of the expenses goto Disney, since they bought the Muppets, &/or HBO Max,. considering how they managed the show.
All nebula now collape in on themselves. You're not even close enough to see them. Why would you want this? Anyways, you now have a front row seat to their collapse. Fair warning: they tend to kill whoever's there.
Wait, if I'm not close enough to see them, how do I have a front row seat to their collapse?
(As for why I'd want this, I've seen people see pictures of them & wish they could lick them like ice cream or cotton candy.)
I wish there was only one language, this being Spanish
Deseo concedido. Pero el hecho de que solo haya 1 idioma no significa que todos hayan aprendido el idioma.

Solo las personas que hablan español entienden todo el habla y la escritura en el mundo. El resto del mundo se derrumba, social y económicamente, antes de que las nuevas alternativas lingüísticas estén a punto de adaptarse, arruinando la economía global, así como el comercio con las naciones de habla hispana y, por lo tanto, provocando su caída también, y de repente su importación y exportación. Las economías también fracasan sin sus aliados en todo el mundo.

(Note: I used Google Translate's machine translation for that because I am not fluent in Spanish at all. Here's the raw English version in case it helps clarify things: )
Granted. But just because there's only 1 language doesn't mean everyone learned the language.

Only the people who spoke Spanish understand all the speech & writing in the world. The rest of the world collapses, societally & economically before new language alternatives come close to being adapted, ruining the global economy, as well as trade with Spanish-fluent nations, & thus leading to their downfall as well, as suddenly their import & export economies also fail without their allies around the world.

I wish for how this wish is granted to have its explanation be written as at least 1 whole, proper sentence with multiple words, but only using letters that have been featured as the letters of a word Yu-Gi-Oh!'s Destiny Board spells. Letters can be from any language's version of Destiny Board.

For reference, Destiny Board only ever spelled 2 words: DEATH, in Japanese & FINAL in every other language.
So you're limited to the letters D, E, A, T, H, F, I, N, & L. In any amount & combination. You just have to use them to make a sentence with multiple words without any other letters.

I wish for how this wish is granted to have its explanation be written as at least 1 whole, proper sentence with multiple words, but only using letters that have been featured as the letters of a word Yu-Gi-Oh!'s Destiny Board spells. Letters can be from any language's version of Destiny Board.

For reference, Destiny Board only ever spelled 2 words: DEATH, in Japanese & FINAL in every other language.
So you're limited to the letters D, E, A, T, H, F, I, N, & L. In any amount & combination. You just have to use them to make a sentence with multiple words without any other letters.
I wish for Imaginym to be the one explaining this wish.

I wish for Imaginym to be the one explaining this wish.
I did all that then. Then, thee ad and aid in that, tell, fill thee that I did.
(Translation: I already explained it for you. Now, you do your part by helping me by granting my wish & fill out the details as I specified.)

All you have to is write a wish granting using only sentences formed with the letters D, E, A, T, H, F, I, N, & L.

I wish that whenever cats caterwauled (As in, "sing", as wild & alley cats will often do when seeking one another, something notorious for the unpleasant racket it makes.), the sounds the cats made would prove pleasing to both human & feline sensibilities.

I wish I had X-Ray Vision that I could turn on at any desired moment.
Granted. But although it does not make living human nor animal matter, nor the hairs of such creatures, appear transparent to you, to make other materials so see-through to you, it is highly intensified. Thus, the cone-shaped range for your X-Ray vision is highly intense radiation that fatally irradiates & superheats anything within it, in addition to its intended effects.

As a result of this, you become a target by the government, as your powers are both useful & dangerous.

I wish that, instead of the normal method being to rub 2 sticks together to start a fire, the method was instead to rub 2 breadsticks together.

(Hopefully I'm not making too many wishes.)

Granted. But although it does not make living human nor animal matter, nor the hairs of such creatures, appear transparent to you, to make other materials so see-through to you, it is highly intensified. Thus, the cone-shaped range for your X-Ray vision is highly intense radiation that fatally irradiates & superheats anything within it, in addition to its intended effects.

As a result of this, you become a target by the government, as your powers are both useful & dangerous.

I wish that, instead of the normal method being to rub 2 sticks together to start a fire, the method was instead to rub 2 breadsticks together.

(Hopefully I'm not making too many wishes.)
Granted. However, every time you do this a huge wildfire starts from it, burning anyone near it.

Granted. However, every time you do this a huge wildfire starts from it, burning anyone near it.
(I mean, what I wished for was a replacement to the standard fire-starting method. Rubbing 2 sticks together is something that'd be taught in lots of basic survival training, AFAIK. So if anyone who does that starts huge wildfires.... Or did you mean just me by "you"? If so, glad I don't ever use that method myself.)

I wish the memories regarding me on here were erased from everyone’s minds
also erase all traces of my existence here as well
....I fear you're a bit ashamed of your time here in this thread.

That said, there are delete posts features, if you really want to do that.
You cannot ever eat any of your favorite foods ever again.

I wish I had the Flash's powers
Unfortunately for you, that includes the infamous hyper-accelerated perception, which of course, this genie exaggerates to a great degree. With your Massively Faster Than Light perception & reactions, a single second seems hundreds of millions times longer, dooming you to hold phenomenal power, yet suffering maddening wait times for anything to happen.

I wish that for 365 consecutive days, 1 random person acquires Toriko's appetite for that day, but will not take on any fatal/life-ruining conditions as a result of this appetite.

no I just want to know what will screw me up if I erase everything about me from this site
Ohhh, okay. I was worried you were feeling really self-conscious or resentful or depressed. My bad!
I wish the memories regarding me on here were erased from everyone’s minds
also erase all traces of my existence here as well
Unfortunately, everyone is left with persistent deja vu, leading to a mass conspiracy about just who's been on the site, fostering mass distrust among the user-base. By the time your future self might think to claim it was just yourself, no one will believe you.

Ohhh, okay. I was worried you were feeling really self-conscious or resentful or depressed. My bad!

Unfortunately, everyone is left with persistent deja vu, leading to a mass conspiracy about just who's been on the site, fostering mass distrust among the user-base. By the time your future self might think to claim it was just yourself, no one will believe you.
Why would I claim it was myself? (They have no idea who I am or anything) besides I would have a “the past is gone and I need to move on” kind of mentality.

Why would I claim it was myself? (They have no idea who I am or anything) besides I would have a “the past is gone and I need to move on” kind of mentality.
Because of seeing people all distrustful & in conflict due to something somewhat caused by your actions? If they knew your post deletion was why the Deja Vu started, as is the case in the granted wish, learning the actual cause instead of having so much conflict & dissonance might comfort them.
But, for real, good on you to be readily able to move forward from the past.

Sorry if my granting was unsatisfying.

Because of seeing people all distrustful & in conflict due to something somewhat caused by your actions? If they knew your post deletion was why the Deja Vu started, as is the case in the granted wish, learning the actual cause instead of having so much conflict & dissonance might comfort them.
But, for real, good on you to be readily able to move forward from the past.

Sorry if my granting was unsatisfying.
I’d come back but I’d decide to remain unnoticeable

I wish that for 365 consecutive days, 1 random person acquires Toriko's appetite for that day, but will not take on any fatal/life-ruining conditions as a result of this appetite.
Everyone they love is gone. Its not life ruining since it doesnt really effect him but they are just gone

Everyone they love is gone. Its not life ruining since it doesnt really effect him but they are just gone
Everyone "they" as in the random person who acquires Toriko's appetite?
Also, "doesn't really effect him"? Do you mean Toriko, despite that it's just his appetite that's being involved, & a random person could be a "her"?
Which is?
What ShionAH quoted just recently, lol.
This:

But if y'all want more wishes of mine to tackle.... Well, I do try to type up any I think of. So here's a couple. (I have more, I just get worried I'm doing too many at once.)

I wish for, in a remote mountain range, 1 mountain's mass worth of liquid Mountain Dew brand soda to appear, in that mountain range, with said mountain of Mountain Dew in the shape of any mountain in that mountain range.

I wish that beavers were compelled to make running water flow wherever there's wood, instead of being compelled to stop running water's flow by using wood.

Feel free to grant none, one or both; I feel that I understand if someone doesn't want to grant.

Everyone "they" as in the random person who acquires Toriko's appetite?
Also, "doesn't really effect him"? Do you mean Toriko, despite that it's just his appetite that's being involved, & a random person could be a "her"?
Toriko eats the appetite and then everyone he loves and might love is gone.
I wish for, in a remote mountain range, 1 mountain's mass worth of liquid Mountain Dew brand soda to appear, in that mountain range, with said mountain of Mountain Dew in the shape of any mountain in that mountain range.
Your wish happened but then it got erased from existence
I wish that beavers were compelled to make running water flow wherever there's wood, instead of being compelled to stop running water's flow by using wood.
Beavers became smarter and did this then they upgraded themselves and fought humans in a great war killing your family and making you their slave

1. I wish @ShionAH had made a wish in their previous post.

2. I wish that it was impossible to lie when it's after noon on April 1st.

3. I wish that half of all kangaroos were called "fliers" because they're capable of flight, & the other half because they're covered in advertisements typical of newspapers.

(Sorry if anyone's bothered by me & this, I just really enjoy these thought exercises & creating answers for this kind of stuff.)

I wish that it was impossible to lie when it's after noon on April 1st.
Telling falsehoods remains entirely possible however the act of lying down becomes impossible.
I wish that half of all kangaroos were called "fliers" because they're capable of flight, & the other half because they're covered in advertisements typical of newspapers.
It becomes only possible to transfer 50% of kangaroos by air and the other 50% are now hunted by poachers for the really good coupons on their skin.

I wish to know how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I wish my wish was a good wish that was a wish that is a wisher than my previous wish.
(Your wish was granted but the downside is my wish makes no sense)
the Genie gives you an in-depth explanation how good is ultimately subjective and how to use proper grammar

I wish my wish was a good wish that was a wish that is a wisher than my previous wish.
(Your wish was granted but the downside is my wish makes no sense)
(Well, it's a wish, so I still feel obligated to try & grant it, so....)
Let's go over it:

You said that "you wish that your wish was", so you want to retroactively change the wish you're making. You want to make it a good wish, that was a wish, so it was previously some other wish. & for that wish to be someone who makes a wish, & the "than" is misheard as "then". The "previous wish" part is considered inapplicable.
So to summarize the interpretation: The genie interprets your wish as "Make this wish of mine retroactively a good wish, that was previously another wish, & that is now someone who makes a wish."
Since we need another previous wish to turn into a wisher (A person who makes wishes.), let's take this previous wish:
I wish I had the ability to heal any wound or disease regardless of severity.
This wish gets turned into a doctor who can heal any wound or disease, regardless of severity.
Since they're a wisher, they make a wish, & said doctor cures all diseases amongst humanity. Unfortunately, diseases outside of humanity remain, so the remaining plagues reclaim the free biological real estate shortly.

But we're not done: That's just because you asked for a wish that is a wisher that was now previously another wish; You also asked for that to be retroactively made into a good wish.

The wish that doctor (who is now your wisher that is your wish) made gets retroactively altered into "Get rid of all diseases outside of humanity".

This is a "good wish" by enough standards of measure, so that's granted. The genie twists it by interpreting all rodents, insects, & several kinds of important microorganisms not normally found inside humans (Like those that turn C02 into oxygen, or those that make cheese.) as "diseases", & exterminates them all, irrevocably devastating Earth's ecosystem, leading to humanity's downfall.

(If twisting how the Genie interprets is what needs to be done, so be it. Forgive me, please, lol.)

It becomes only possible to transfer 50% of kangaroos by air and the other 50% are now hunted by poachers for the really good coupons on their skin.
Lol. But why would kangaroos being able to fly prevent them being transported by air? Flight doesn't make it THAT much easier to break out of a transport container.

I wish for the genie to have a friend!

Back