• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal - The Ancient Gods - Part Two CRT (Spoilers Ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fair enough honestly. I’m a little iffy on it, but if we’re scaling the spheres to the people inside them, then it can work.

We already have a post-divinity machine key. Eternal and 2016 are that. TAG is getting it's own since we know that the Slayer can get stronger over time.

Now we have an example of how fast his power growth is for battles lmao.

one thing. About hell being an extension of his power. Couldnt that mean its resources/forces?
Well it has been confirmed that Hell is just a mere extension of his power. I guess it wouldn't bee too far off to say that he can control the stuff in it. Iirc in his boss fight he can manipulate hell energy to make demons out of them.

Just saying, theres already been extensiv discussion debunking this
Uh huh.

Just saying, theres already been extensiv discussion debunking this
You didn’t debunk anything. You said it COULD be that he’s going to lead an army across creation to wipe it out.

You even acted like him destroying creation the same way he made it meant “over time” lmao. “Over time” isn’t a creation method.

Please stop blatantly lying on this thread weekly.

You didn’t debunk anything. You said it COULD be that he’s going to lead an army across creation to wipe it out.

You even acted like him destroying creation the same way he made it meant “over time” lmao. “Over time” isn’t a creation method.

Please stop blatantly lying on this thread weekly.
Hey man the entire doom downgrade server agreed with me regarding what was said in that argument, even Ion agreed

Again, prove h would have done it all at once when all of the context in the lore and DLC points to it being done over time with an army instea of being don with him one-punching reality

It doesn’t point to that. I don’t care what people agreed with your nonsense.

YOU YOURSELF said he implied he was going to destroy it like he created it, and “over time” isn’t a creation method. EVEN IF he destroys it “one reality at a time”, that’s still scaling him to Hell, as it’s one of his realities.

Did he lead an army across the void to create everything? Lmao

Also, you literally stopped responding after I pointed out the flaws in your logic in that “debunking discussion”.

Then he shouldn’t have answered it.

Also, he isn’t “misremembering” the stabilization part. He already talked about that on the DOOM Discussion thread, and he was answered there. He’s just sticking to the lie.

It doesn’t point to that. I don’t care what people agreed with your nonsense.

YOU YOURSELF said he implied he was going to destroy it like he created it, and “over time” isn’t a creation method. EVEN IF he destroys it “one reality at a time”, that’s still scaling him to Hell, as it’s one of his realities.

Did he lead an army across the void to create everything? Lmao

Also, you literally stopped responding after I pointed out the flaws in your logic in that “debunking discussion”.
When there are twice as many peopl that agree with the downgrade as thre are people that agree with the upgrade...

You were the one who said it was over time, not me

He did yes

I was the one who finished that argument, not you

in that case, what is the issue with op then?
This is the upgrade thread after all. If its wrong, might as well make that well known via evidence

When there are twice as many peopl that agree with the downgrade as thre are people that agree with the upgrade...
Nice fallacy.
You were the one who said it was over time, not me
I said he created realities. But either way, OVER TIME IS NOT HOW HE CREATED IT, because that’s not a creation method.
He did yes
LMAO what?? That’s literally a blatant lie. You claim to know the lore but you don’t. Let me get the actual quote for you.

“It is written by the Seraphs that when the void first appeared, The Father alone swept across it. New realities bloomed where he lingered, and when he stopped to rest, Urdak sprung forth from him.”
I was the one who finished that argument, not you
You stopped responding. Do you wanna go get a screenshot of when you stopped responding? I showed the flaw of it being him using an army, and you just shut up completely.

Nope, ive read the entirety of the lore and played through both Eternal and th DLCs, im more than knowledgeabl on the verse and its lore
Yet you don’t.

Hey man the entire doom downgrade server agreed with me regarding what was said in that argument, even Ion agreed

Again, prove h would have done it all at once when all of the context in the lore and DLC points to it being done over time with an army instea of being don with him one-punching reality
I mean, destroying the multiverse over time is still considered a tier 2 feat, no? I remember this being said in a thread about Anti-Monitor

in that case, what is the issue with op then?
This is the upgrade thread after all. If its wrong, might as well known that well known via evidence
The issu is that it gos agains out standards for Stabilization and Creation feats.

With the new standard you need explicit evidence of the characters with creation feats having physical or general AP feats that are comparable in potency to the creation feat itself. The issue is that this is not present in the DLC. Th characters have never demonstrated physical feats of 2-B power and with the context of th verse the Dark Lord was leading an army across the multiverse to destroy it, further disproving the idea that he would have just thrown a punch and destroyed it.

I mean, destroying the multiverse over time is still considered a tier 2 feat, no? I remember this being said in a thread about Anti-Monitor
Its not actually, there was a whole standards rvision about this and there is an ongoingrevision downgrading characters with feats like this

Since when was there a doom downgrade server? Regardless I don't see how that would be relevant.

The Dark Lord has also shown stuff that would at least hint that he is a threat to reality, like as said above in the OP, he created realms just by moving. Heck one of your arguments involved the mere existence of two Primevals in a realm would lead to the realm being destabilized. If anything, the burden of proof is on you. You need to prove that he needs his army, just because he has an army doesn't necessarily mean he needed them to be a threat to all of existence. Many powerful villains in fiction have armies, so Davoth isn't at all a special case here.

As for why he didn't just destroy all of existence when he was reincarnated. Well, he just decided to fight the Doom Slayer instead, it was literally the battle that would decide the fate of existence as laid out above in the OP.

Nope, ive read the entirety of the lore and played through both Eternal and th DLCs, im more than knowledgeabl on the verse and its lore

But you were unable to prove your point earlier about Primevals stabilizing their respective realms by showing scans? Which wasn't necessary anyway since there was nothing along those lines. I'm starting to doubt we should listen to you on this.

I don’t know how tier 2 slayer would be a controversial idea. He has a piece of Davoth in him, he beat Davoth in battle, Davoth scales to the father, Davoth is an extension of the sentient being Hell, “only a primeval can beat another primeval”, doomguy destroyed the sphere of the father. Everything adds up. I don’t really see any holes other than the basic plot ones.

The issu is that it gos agains out standards for Stabilization and Creation feats.
Yet again, lying, it’s not a stabilization feat.

With the new standard you need explicit evidence of the characters with creation feats having physical or general AP feats that are comparable in potency to the creation feat itself. The issue is that this is not present in the DLC. Th characters have never demonstrated physical feats of 2-B power and with the context of th verse the Dark Lord was leading an army across the multiverse to destroy it, further disproving the idea that he would have just thrown a punch and destroyed it.
“with the context” what context lmfao?? When is it EVER A PLOT POINT that he NEEDS AN ARMY to do it? That literally goes against the notion that HE is going to destroy everything the same way that HE created it. That’s something YOU ARGUED.

Him needing an army is YOUR HEADCANON.

You can argue your lies, but they’re not going to be accepted.

I don’t know how tier 2 slayer would be a controversial idea. He has a piece of Davoth in him, he beat Davoth in battle, Davoth scales to the father, Davoth is an extension of the sentient being Hell, “only a primeval can beat another primeval”, doomguy destroyed the sphere of the father. Everything adds up. I don’t really see any holes other than the basic plot ones.
Okay, what is the proof thatany of that scals to tier 2 physical stats? Again, our creation standards no longer auto-scale to physical feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back